PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama Calls Himself A Mutt

Immortal Technique
11-07-2008, 02:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u96pNpxEbSQ

Barack Obama Calls Himself A Mutt Disrespecting, inter racial families, and bi racial people collectively.

Truth Warrior
11-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Is "mutt" Swahili for "Kenyan"? :D

James Madison
11-07-2008, 10:19 PM
How is this offensive?

yongrel
11-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I don't see the problem. I come from a long line of people who had little regard for the artificial boundaries of race, religion, and nationality, so I guess that makes me a mutt too.

Also, 1/512 Ethiopian.

Antonius Stone
11-08-2008, 04:20 AM
I don't see the problem. I come from a long line of people who had little regard for the artificial boundaries of race, religion, and nationality, so I guess that makes me a mutt too.

Also, 1/512 Ethiopian.

I'm pretty sure we're all Ethiopian (re: evolution)

coyote_sprit
11-08-2008, 04:28 AM
I've been calling myself a mutt for a long time and I've never seen anything wrong with it. Every dog I've ever owned was a mutt too and I loved them all to death.

FindLiberty
11-08-2008, 05:02 AM
So what?

The guy has inherited real mess to deal with - it's FUBAR with no effective solutions for any real CHANGE at all (from inflating money and expanding government).

In addition, it's the stares of hundreds of millions of people expecting "a cure" that will soon turn his hair gray, within a few months from now.

It's a job from Hell. I just call him pressured to the highest degree.

Truth Warrior
11-08-2008, 05:08 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mutt (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mutt)

Check it out, I find it hilarious. :D Maybe "mutt" is just a synonym for "sock puppet". ;)

"When a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or be lost... All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.' The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." -- H.L. Mencken Baltimore Sun (26 July 1920)

HollyforRP
11-08-2008, 06:14 AM
So?

I call myself a mutt. Big deal.

allyinoh
11-08-2008, 06:16 AM
So since he called himself a mutt does that mean it's okay for us to call him a mutt?

I guess I'm a "mutt" too. But don't call me one. :P

HollyforRP
11-08-2008, 06:17 AM
So since he called himself a mutt does that mean it's okay for us to call him a mutt?

I guess I'm a "mutt" too. But don't call me one. :P

You mutt.

allyinoh
11-08-2008, 06:24 AM
You mutt.

Hey! lol...

Cowlesy
11-08-2008, 06:37 AM
<----English and Irish, aka

Mutt.

Truth Warrior
11-08-2008, 06:46 AM
( obviously he did NOT check ALL of the definitions. ;) Shhh, don't tell him, anybody. OK? :) )