PDA

View Full Version : Palin to Senate

Revolution9
11-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Stevens is convicted.. Will go for appeal. The dems won't let him be seated. Palin will take that seat and get facetime for the 2012 Election. The trash in McCain's campaign throwing spitballs at her are in the Obama/NWO camp. They are pissed they couldn't rein her in. She scuttled the good ol boyz network in Alaska. The final shoe to fall was ted Steves.

What does she have going for her? Salt of the earth grit. The American mythos of log cabin birth and living off the land by hunting and fishing. Firearms expertise. I should also add that as Governor of Alaska she has a higher security clearance than any during the campaign did. She is ecumenical Christian. You know the kind. They take the sermon on the mount as the basis for their faith as opposed to the armageddon scenario.

If we drill here we do not have to fight proxy wars in far away countries and all that balance of trade payments that normally go to other countries stays in America.

Have at it clowns. You heard it here first.

Best Regards
Randy

-lotus-
11-07-2008, 01:44 PM
As a person, shes a twit. but as a politician i think there may be more to her than is clearly visible. I like her reformist policies and the fact that she turned on her own party members who were corrupt. Plus, can you imagine how insanely fucking annoyed Hillary would be if she had to share a chamber with the hillbilly from wasilla? that would be worth it enough for me. We'll see how this plays out

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 01:48 PM
As a person, shes a twit. but as a politician i think there may be more to her than is clearly visible. I like her reformist policies and the fact that she turned on her own party members who were corrupt. Plus, can you imagine how insanely fucking annoyed Hillary would be if she had to share a chamber with the hillbilly from wasilla? that would be worth it enough for me. We'll see how this plays out

Please define your understanding of twit...

AbolishTheGovt
11-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Sarah Palin does not understand or respect the Constitution AT ALL. She'd make a horrible Senator, Vice President, or President.

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Sarah Palin does not understand or respect the Constitution AT ALL. She'd make a horrible Senator, Vice President, or President.

PLease explain your accusation about not "respecting the Constitutions at all" ?

If you can't then stop your crap.

Revolution9
11-07-2008, 02:31 PM
PLease explain your accusation about not "respecting the Constitutions at all" ?

He can't and won't. These clowns are parroting the MSM and think they are all smart. I will bet she stands for 2nd Amendment rights. That right there is the teeth to The Constitution. Most of the detractors are simply gossipmongers and have no ass to back up the dribbling insults issuing from their gaping fumarole of a piehole. The fact she went rogue on the McCain campaign after them trying to muzzle and make her look bad is good enough for the moment. After all, McCain was the Dole of 08. He was chosen to lose.

HTH
Randy

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 02:37 PM

I lived in Alaska under the Palin administration. She fucked the oil companies big. She passed sweeping tax reforms, then made them RETROACTIVE. The taxes essentially broke the back of the Alaskan oil industry, but you'll never hear about it. The job of the company is to talk up their profits for investors/shareholders. Truth is, they canned lots of guys and abandoned their plans for further development.

The new tax scheme actually makes it completely non-profitable to produce any oil once it hits a certain price point per barrel, and beyond that price point it actually means they're losing money. The state was already taking 20% of the oil that the companies put into the pipeline, without having to dish out a single penny for development costs, or employees, or exploration. Its simple brutish theft and its idiotic.

Its all because there was such a backlash because the "evil oil companies" were making so much money off their expensive oil, so it was therefore the job of the State to take away as much as possible.

People don't understand the way the oil industry works at all. You know there's actually more oil available at higher prices? That's because some of it is easier to produce, and some of it requires enormous effort and lots of technology. That means that as price goes up, the oil companies can start turning out more oil, which effectively combats continuing price increases and creates more jobs at the same time. Conoco Phillips was about to hire a ton of new workers and expand production and spend a bunch of money on further exploration, but they halted all of it after Palin passed her taxes. They took the oil companies for massive, massive losses when they retroactively taxed them back to 2004.

The entire Alaskan economy depends on the oil industry. You think she'd recognize this. She's an idiot and she's a crook. So, you know where all that money went? Instead of going to new jobs and contracts and construction, it went to paying for her brat children to attend conventions, building stupid bureaucratic offices, and paving roads that nobody uses. The State of Alaska government has more money per capita than any other state in the union and we have a lower population than rhode island. Its all stolen.

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 02:37 PM
He can't and won't. These clowns are parroting the MSM and think they are all smart. I will bet she stands for 2nd Amendment rights. That right there is the teeth to The Constitution. Most of the detractors are simply gossipmongers and have no ass to back up the dribbling insults issuing from their gaping fumarole of a piehole. The fact she went rogue on the McCain campaign after them trying to muzzle and make her look bad is good enough for the moment. After all, McCain was the Dole of 08. He was chosen to lose.

HTH
Randy

Agreed...

She has also said good things about RP.. I think she has GREAT potential... and man can she draw a crowd...

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 02:40 PM
By the way, I know Sarah Palin personally. I've met her on various occasions over the years since before she was a politician. I've shook her hand. I've chatted with her. My mom taught her childbirth class.

She is a vapid, ignorant, fake person.

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Agreed...

She has also said good things about RP.. I think she has GREAT potential... and man can she draw a crowd...

She said he was "cool." Give me a break. She doesn't agree with him on shit. She's a warmonger and a tax and spender.

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 02:41 PM
She's also the reason we STILL don't have a natural gas pipeline.

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 02:42 PM
She said he was "cool." Give me a break. She doesn't agree with him on shit. She's a warmonger and a tax and spender.

Have you asked her her position on these things or are you talking out of your ass.?

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 02:43 PM
have you asked her her position on these things or are you talking out of your ass.?

i listened to her fucking convention speech. Do you read the news?

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 02:44 PM
I lived in Alaska under the Palin administration. She fucked the oil companies big. She passed sweeping tax reforms, then made them RETROACTIVE. The taxes essentially broke the back of the Alaskan oil industry, but you'll never hear about it. The job of the company is to talk up their profits for investors/shareholders. Truth is, they canned lots of guys and abandoned their plans for further development.

The new tax scheme actually makes it completely non-profitable to produce any oil once it hits a certain price point per barrel, and beyond that price point it actually means they're losing money. The state was already taking 20% of the oil that the companies put into the pipeline, without having to dish out a single penny for development costs, or employees, or exploration. Its simple brutish theft and its idiotic.

Its all because there was such a backlash because the "evil oil companies" were making so much money off their expensive oil, so it was therefore the job of the State to take away as much as possible.

People don't understand the way the oil industry works at all. You know there's actually more oil available at higher prices? That's because some of it is easier to produce, and some of it requires enormous effort and lots of technology. That means that as price goes up, the oil companies can start turning out more oil, which effectively combats continuing price increases and creates more jobs at the same time. Conoco Phillips was about to hire a ton of new workers and expand production and spend a bunch of money on further exploration, but they halted all of it after Palin passed her taxes. They took the oil companies for massive, massive losses when they retroactively taxed them back to 2004.

The entire Alaskan economy depends on the oil industry. You think she'd recognize this. She's an idiot and she's a crook. So, you know where all that money went? Instead of going to new jobs and contracts and construction, it went to paying for her brat children to attend conventions, building stupid bureaucratic offices, and paving roads that nobody uses. The State of Alaska government has more money per capita than any other state in the union and we have a lower population than rhode island. Its all stolen.

Just one question.... Why did she have an 80% approval rating in AK ?

Hmm? Is everyone there a fucking iodiot except you?

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 02:46 PM

Well saying he was cool is much better that the other reception he gets in the GOP.

Xenophage
Just one question.... Why did she have an 80% approval ratig in AK ?

Hmm? Is everyone there a fucking iodiot except you?

Why didn't Ron Paul win the nomination? Maybe everyone is a fucking idiot!

EndTheFed
i listened to her fucking convention speech. Do you read the news?

I heard it too,,, I thought it was GREAT!!!!

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Why didn't Ron Paul win the nomination? Maybe everyone is a fucking idiot!

That makes NO sense... what the hell does that have to do with how she is liked in AK.?

Huh?

Truth Warrior
11-07-2008, 02:50 PM
She would probably steal much less than Stevens and is much prettier. ;) :D Perhaps Ron could even mentor her in some of his spare time.

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 02:51 PM
That makes NO sense... what the hell oes that have to do with how she is liked in AK.?

Huh?

I'm just pointing out your obvious logical fallacy.

Your appeal to her popularity was in no way a vindication of Sarah Palin's political ideology.

Andrew-Austin
11-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Well saying he was cool is much better that the other reception he gets in the GOP.

You have such high standards.

I heard it too,,, I thought it was GREAT!!!!

What was great about it? Make some kind of discernable case for us...

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 02:55 PM
You have such high standards.

What was great about it? Make some kind of discernable case for us...

I think he liked the part where she called for continuing the Iraq War.

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm just pointing out your obvious logical fallacy.

Your appeal to her popularity was in no way a vindication of Sarah Palin's political ideology.

My point is perfectly logical...

if she is this horrible person you say (She is a vapid, ignorant, fake person), then it seems people there in a tight knit town and how she has run the state would she have an 80% approval rating?

That is a logical argument... much more logical than the trash you tried to make your point to me with

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 03:00 PM

if she is this horrible person you say (She is a vapid, ignorant, fake person), then it seems people there in a tight knit town and how she has run the state would she have an 80% approval rating?

That is a logical argument... much more logical than the trash you tried to make your point to me with

Take a logic class. For christ sake. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 03:00 PM
I think he liked the part where she called for continuing the Iraq War.

Sorry the war is not my big issue.. I know everyone thinks that if a person supports RP then theyMUST be against the war... I have feelings both ways and understand both sides...

That is not my big issue...

Andrew-Austin
11-07-2008, 03:01 PM

He actually talked about what she has done in Alaska...

Look all around you mate, people are fucking clueless.. Maybe we should support Obama since he is so widely like huh... What did she do in Alaska, to get an 80% approval rating? I'm genuinly asking, I can't support someone just because the state she comes from apparently liked her.

Sorry the war is not my big issue.. I know everyone thinks that if a person supports RP then theyMUST be against the war... I have feelings both ways and understand both sides...

You must not understand the Iraq war then, if you can tolerate the neocon stance on the war. Why not withdraw as immediately as possible?

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Take a logic class. For christ sake. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

You are sooooooo smart....

Wish I was Half as intellegent...

Bwahhhhh hah haaa!!!

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 03:03 PM
I'll leave this stupid argument with a quote...

" I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man..."

:D

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 03:05 PM

Then what IS your big issue? You're in support of an interventionist imperial foreign policy, so you're in support of deficit spending because those sorts of military operations CAN NOT be funded except through a central banking authority and the ability to issue government debt, so you can't be AGAINST the Fed!

Andrew-Austin

" I resfuse to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man..."

You failed this argument so horribly, its sad that you think you even got close to winning it.

Xenophage

" I resfuse to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man..."

Grats. You're an idiot.

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 03:16 PM
You failed this argument so horribly, its sad that you think you even got close to winning it.

No... for the record...

I have asked him several time to back his claims... he has not..

all he is doing is name calling and throwing out crap..

I dont have time for that crap.

and frankly.. I dont care what you think either...

Andrew-Austin
11-07-2008, 03:29 PM
No... for the record...

I have asked him several time to back his claims... he has not..

all he is doing is name calling and throwing out crap..

I dont have time for that crap.

and frankly.. I dont care what you think either...

We've tried to extract from you why we, or anyone for that matter, should support Sarah Palin. And you basically just said that she was popular in Alaska, which isn't a reason for supporting her... You said you liked her speech and I asked why, never got an answer.

EndTheFed
11-07-2008, 03:51 PM
We've tried to extract from you why we, or anyone for that matter, should support Sarah Palin. And you basically just said that she was popular in Alaska, which isn't a reason for supporting her... You said you liked her speech and I asked why, never got an answer.

Where the hell did I say you or anyone else should support her...

it is 4 years out... that is a long time...

I am only trying to get people to stop trashing her...

that is bullshit...

BTW you have again shown you are not using any logic either... I did not say anyone should support anyone.

Andrew-Austin
11-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Where the hell did I say you or anyone else should support her...

it is 4 years out... that is a long time...

I am only trying to get people to stop trashing her...

that is bullshit...

lol I can stop if it bothers you, but shes still at neocon status to me.

BTW you have again shown you are not using any logic either... I did not say anyone should support anyone.

A misunderstanding is not the same thing as being illogical. Normally people don't stick up for politicians unless they support them and are trying to convince others to do the same.

Revolution9
11-07-2008, 06:16 PM

You too are a blowhard and try to steer things into a corner. American mythos is strong with her force. You clowns just want to go in circles like yer some dimwitted AI bot app.

Randy

SeanEdwards
11-07-2008, 06:19 PM
What do her politics matter? She's hot! She gets my bunchies movin!

:bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies: