PDA

View Full Version : neocons lament :)

heavenlyboy34
11-07-2008, 09:57 AM
At last, the neocon republican talking heads are admitting the failure of McShame.

It's such a pathetic display!! lol Realization of their own mediocrity is finally sinking in. In this regard, it's great that Obama won. I doubt it will happen, but maybe some of the McShamers will start listening to us Paulophiles now.

acptulsa
11-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Awww...

Like a rapist whining about his favorite victim getting steel window bars. Wah.

georgiapeach
11-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Are you listening to Laura Ingram? :p

Pennsylvania
11-07-2008, 10:02 AM

What is she saying? I've known her to be in the right sometimes...

georgiapeach
11-07-2008, 10:25 AM
She is talking about how the Republicans have screwed up by getting away from their conservatives values. For the most part she right on the ball today, but I almost choked when she said something nice about Bush and his cronies.

heavenlyboy34
11-07-2008, 11:20 AM

I wasn't, but someone in the other room was-that's where I heard it. I can't stand that little partisan shill myself. :p

Cleaner44
11-07-2008, 11:26 AM
The problem with Republican voters is that they listen to media heads like Ingram, Hannity and Rush always bitching about LIBERALS. They never think to examine the GOP. The tolerance of crooked Republican politicians is apalling. Just keep the focus the the Democrats and pay no attention to the fact that the GOP votes for the same policies as liberals.

A little constructive critisism is what they need and we are the ones to deliver it.

heavenlyboy34
11-07-2008, 11:29 AM
the problem with republican voters is that they listen to media heads like ingram, hannity and rush always bitching about liberals. They never think to examine the gop. The tolerance of crooked republican politicians is apalling. Just keep the focus the the democrats and pay no attention to the fact that the gop votes for the same policies as liberals.

A little constructive critisism is what they need and we are the ones to deliver it.

qft!! :d