PDA

View Full Version : I will upload O'Reilly vs Paul first

d'anconia
09-08-2007, 03:59 AM
I'm that gnarly. I challenge anyone who can think that they can upload the video to YouTube before me. That video will get a ton of hits and will be gold and there's nothing better than using RP to get more viewers to your channel (although my channel primarily consists of RP appearances).

So the question remains: who dares to challenge my YouTube authority? I'm quicker than quick, the uploader of liberty. Booga shaga laga daga!

PS my user name is danconia3873... might as well subscribe now since I'll get it up first anyway...

dukker
09-08-2007, 04:07 AM
I'm that gnarly. I challenge anyone who can think that they can upload the video to YouTube before me. That video will get a ton of hits and will be gold and there's nothing better than using RP to get more viewers to your channel (although my channel primarily consists of RP appearances).

So the question remains: who dares to challenge my YouTube authority? I'm quicker than quick, the uploader of liberty. Booga shaga laga daga!

PS my user name is danconia3873... might as well subscribe now since I'll get it up first anyway...

how long till this is up?

d'anconia
09-08-2007, 04:17 AM
how long till this is up?

The second the interview ends, I'd say 15 minutes max. Yep I'm that good.

CasualApathy
09-08-2007, 04:27 AM
The second the interview ends, I'd say 15 minutes max. Yep I'm that good.

I applaud your humility ;)

Slugg
09-08-2007, 04:30 AM
The interview is monday isn't it?

unconsious767
09-08-2007, 04:42 AM
If you're really so incredibly good, post it now! :p

My experience is that a good video title is really important in drawing views. For example, my title was:

Ms. Morales recommends Ron Paul and after 2 days the views were like 18,000

then some other dude put up basically the same video with the title:

CNN hosts shocked when Republican guest picks Ron Paul and after 1 day it had over 50,000 views. There were no links to his video shown on the youtube page. Even now it has over 5x the views as mine.

Then again, I imagine any title with RP and BO will be a monster.

markpa
09-08-2007, 04:52 AM
This is the first I've heard about this. I know any exposure is good but O'rielly isn't going to let him talk at all. Ron Paul can handle himself really well but I just despise Fox news after the last debate and I wouldn't put it past O'rielly to just cut Ron's mike whenever he wants to talk over him. Man...Fox sucks.:mad:

Phenom24
09-08-2007, 05:15 AM
Hey, here's an idea. Upload the nice quality video to STAGE 6 and then we can watch it in something other than a crappy Youtube quality video and can also DOWNLOAD it.

Sorry, but I'm so sick of Youtube with fuzzy blurry crap that lags and stalls and barf!

Stage 6 is awesome.

Slugg
09-08-2007, 05:47 AM
This is the first I've heard about this. I know any exposure is good but O'rielly isn't going to let him talk at all. Ron Paul can handle himself really well but I just despise Fox news after the last debate and I wouldn't put it past O'rielly to just cut Ron's mike whenever he wants to talk over him. Man...Fox sucks.:mad:

I've seen Bill be respectful many times. And considering Ron is good with answering questions directly, I doubt we'll have that problem. But, who knows.

ross11988
09-08-2007, 09:23 AM
when did the interview happen?

rockfree33
09-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Hey, here's an idea. Upload the nice quality video to STAGE 6 and then we can watch it in something other than a crappy Youtube quality video and can also DOWNLOAD it.

Sorry, but I'm so sick of Youtube with fuzzy blurry crap that lags and stalls and barf!

Stage 6 is awesome.

I totally agree that Stage 6 has much higher quality, faster download speeds, and much larger file size restrictions. There is still one thing Youtube has that Stage 6 has yet to acquire: a friggen huge audience.