PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Change.gov site

angelatc
11-07-2008, 07:35 AM
The more I think about this the more it pisses me off. The man can't even wait to get into office to start running his freaking con game.

The site is run by the Obama Biden transition team, which is is 501(c)4 non-profit. A private entity. According to the domain protocols, that makes it ineligible for a .gov level domain. Yet there it is.

The offices are going to be in a federal building.

This site is going to be used for nothing except to gather names and addresses for Democratic fundraising purposes, and the government is hosting it for them.

Mr Chicago goes to Washington.

brandon
11-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Jesus fucking christ. What the fuck have our fellow countrymen done to us? From one of the MAIN links on the home page...

:mad::eek::mad::mad:

America Serves

"When you choose to serve -- whether it's your nation, your community or simply your neighborhood -- you are connected to that fundamental American ideal that we want life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness not just for ourselves, but for all Americans. That's why it's called the American dream."

The Obama Administration will call on Americans to serve in order to meet the nation’s challenges. President-Elect Obama will expand national service programs like AmeriCorps and Peace Corps and will create a new Classroom Corps to help teachers in underserved schools, as well as a new Health Corps, Clean Energy Corps, and Veterans Corps. Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year. Obama will encourage retiring Americans to serve by improving programs available for individuals over age 55, while at the same time promoting youth programs such as Youth Build and Head Start.

http://change.gov/americaserves/

brandon
11-07-2008, 07:58 AM
Under his "Agenda" menu on the front page he has a subcatagory called "Women"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He has an agenda for women? What a creepy, creepy man. If he comes near my women I'll hang him.

billjarrett
11-07-2008, 08:23 AM
http://www.change.gov/agenda/women/ says

He opposes any constitutional amendment to overturn the Supreme Court's decision in that case.

Yet, article 5 doens't mention that he has any power dealing with constitutional amendments, and precendent has been set for this in supreme court:

The negative of the President applies only to the ordinary cases of legislation: He has nothing to do with the proposition, or adoption, of amendments to the Constitution. Hollingsworth v Virginia (3 USC 378 [1798])

Glad he knows his job description, now that he has the job... /sigh

SnappleLlama
11-07-2008, 08:24 AM
under his "agenda" menu on the front page he has a subcatagory called "women"

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? He has an agenda for women? What a creepy, creepy man. If he comes near my women i'll hang him.

ha ha!! :d:d:d

angelatc
11-07-2008, 08:48 AM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He has an agenda for women? What a creepy, creepy man. If he comes near my women I'll hang him.

I am paraphrasing here, but there's a story floating about that Winston Churchill and his wife were worried about the Nazis invading London. She asked him what she should do if they came into her kitchen to get her. He told her calmly to pick up a knife and take one out with her.

Oh my god. I can't quite believe that I actually need to have a plan like that.

And what's truly scary is that we'll be prohibited from talking to each other long before that day comes.

A lot of you will end up in a rebel underground movement probably, but I won't. I'm a tired old homemaker from Michigan, and the people around me are just still asleep. I doubt they'll wake up. I'm going to be out here essentially alone, and that scares the crap out of me.

angelatc
11-07-2008, 08:49 AM

On the lighter side, Clinton had a plan for women too. He was just a little more discreet about it.

wd4freedom
11-07-2008, 08:51 AM
The more I think about this the more it pisses me off. The man can't even wait to get into office to start running his freaking con game.

The site is run by the Obama Biden transition team, which is is 501(c)4 non-profit. A private entity. According to the domain protocols, that makes it ineligible for a .gov level domain. Yet there it is.

The offices are going to be in a federal building.

This site is going to be used for nothing except to gather names and addresses for Democratic fundraising purposes, and the government is hosting it for them.

Mr Chicago goes to Washington.

This is the New World Order unfolding before your very eyes. This has all been planned out, now you are seeing the implementaion phase. Given that our economy has been engineered to tank, millions of jobless will begin to flock to his service.

AdamT
11-07-2008, 09:03 AM
A little info on the unprecedented secrecy involved with the Obama-Biden Transition Project, a private 501(c)4 non-profit organization, privately funded and not legally required to disclose their funders. I fully believe these Marxists are going to take all the new powers Bush scammed through and use them to put the final nail in the Republic. This is scary shit folks, and the MSM will be their mind-control propaganda wing to trick the lemmings to go along with it.

http://www.spectator.org/archives/2008/11/07/wasting-no-time/print

It's more important then ever to remind and re-educate people that American is all about Freedom and Liberty, and is bound to our Constitution.

A. Havnes
11-07-2008, 09:10 AM
I am paraphrasing here, but there's a story floating about that Winston Churchill and his wife were worried about the Nazis invading London. She asked him what she should do if they came into her kitchen to get her. He told her calmly to pick up a knife and take one out with her.

Oh my god. I can't quite believe that I actually need to have a plan like that.

And what's truly scary is that we'll be prohibited from talking to each other long before that day comes.

A lot of you will end up in a rebel underground movement probably, but I won't. I'm a tired old homemaker from Michigan, and the people around me are just still asleep. I doubt they'll wake up. I'm going to be out here essentially alone, and that scares the crap out of me.

We'll find a way to talk to each other long before they try and take away our email, Internet, etc. At any rate, I also am surrounded by sleeping people. Some of my church members are awake, but they still aren't "allies" by any sense of the word. Remember the American Revolution? They managed to correlate their efforts despite their letters being read whenever a British soldier could get ahold of them, ect.

Agent CSL
11-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Hypocrisy... He talks about government oversight, yet the damn site is 501c. Could there ever be a bigger hypocrite.

Perhaps this worse than I first thought.

Elwar
11-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Too bad there's no forum on there for honest dialog.

ihsv
11-07-2008, 01:10 PM
http://change.gov/page/s/application

You know what to do :D