PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is already (Again) pandering to AIPAC??

nbruno322
11-07-2008, 07:23 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/04/AR2008060403508.html

SnappleLlama
11-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Ugh...keep bumped :(

Truth Warrior
11-07-2008, 07:45 AM
I guessed right, it's the Kenyan. :D

vodalian
11-07-2008, 08:00 AM
"I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally, Israel. Do not be confused."

Change we can believe in!

Srg1
11-07-2008, 08:20 AM
you ANTI SEMITIC RACIST!!!

sarcasm

HOLLYWOOD
11-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Top of the list for CHANGE

Bill Richardson
Ram Emanuel
Larry Summers
Tim Geithner
Paul Volcker
Jon Corzine
Laura D'Andrea Tyson
Richard Danzig
John Hamre
Eric Holder
Pete Rouse
Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm <=== GOP Hate Monger, Zionist lover, & spends more time overseas than her own state! maybe that's why MI is teetering on 9% unemployment!

ALL are AIPAC supporters/donators & Ex-Clinton Legacy... so much for CHANGE, EH?

A mere 12 hours after claiming the Democratic presidential nomination, Barack Obama appeared before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee yesterday -- and changed himself into an Israel hard-liner.

He promised $30 billion in military assistance for Israel. He declared that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps' Quds Force has "rightly been labeled a terrorist organization." He used terms such as "false prophets of extremism" and "corrupt" while discussing Palestinians. And he promised that "Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."

Vowing to stop Tehran from getting a nuclear weapon, the newly minted nominee apparent added: "I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally, Israel. Do not be confused."

How could they be confused? As a pandering performance, it was the full Monty by a candidate who, during the primary, had positioned himself to Hillary Clinton's left on matters such as Iran. Yesterday, Obama, who has generally declined to wear an American-flag lapel pin, wore a joint U.S.-Israeli pin, and even tried a Hebrew phrase on the crowd.

Obama even outdid President Bush in his pro-Israel sentiments. On the very day that Obama vowed to protect Jerusalem as Israel's capital -- drawing a furious denunciation from the Palestinian Authority -- Bush announced that he was suspending a move of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

http://www.watan.com/en/images/stories/aipac-obama.jpg

worl
11-07-2008, 09:20 AM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/19098 This is no surprise since we all should know who controls our media & elections. We all knew there was no differance in mccain & obama because the same people was backing both of them all the time. Their tricks even had many Paul supporters backing them.

smartguy911
11-07-2008, 09:58 AM
To get to top, you need support of certain groups in United States otherwise a big FAIL. He is just trying to keep his job and keep his top donors happy. In the end it's all business.

Sheepdog11
11-07-2008, 10:50 AM
that was June 5th.

...needs repeating.

H Roark
11-07-2008, 03:09 PM
...needs repeating.

That was June 5th

I feel this article is making its rounds because InfoWars decided to feature it yesterday, they even posted the article as November 6th! :rolleyes: Now DailyPaul has picked up on it as well.

Sure, the content is what matters but I wish this had been passed around much earlier. The only reason its getting time again is to purposely confuse people into thinking he met with AIPAC tweleve hours after becoming President-Elect...

nbhadja
11-07-2008, 03:17 PM
He offered more military equipment and missile defense for Israel, vowed to "isolate Hamas," and threatened to "do everything in my power to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Everything in my power. . . . Everything."

HOLLYWOOD
11-07-2008, 03:34 PM
That's sad and should be recinded...

Now, Has anyone revealed any of the dialog on any of these Presidential/VP candidates that have met privately with AIPAC?

I did here AIPAC does... Electronic Sweeps anywhere they have meetings.

How about that!

nbruno322
11-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Most people fail to understand that Israel and the US do not have a formal "alliance", like a NATO mutual defense treaty. This is because a requirement for such an agreement is internationally recognized and well defined borders, which Israel certainly does not have. So it is not technically correct to call Israel an ally.

slacker921
11-23-2008, 10:16 PM

Bill Richardson
Ram Emanuel
Larry Summers
Tim Geithner
Paul Volcker
Jon Corzine
Laura D'Andrea Tyson
Richard Danzig
John Hamre
Eric Holder
Pete Rouse
Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm <=== GOP Hate Monger, Zionist lover, & spends more time overseas than her own state! maybe that's why MI is teetering on 9% unemployment!

ALL are AIPAC supporters/donators & Ex-Clinton Legacy... so much for CHANGE, EH?

you just about got them all (http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed1/idUSTRE4AM0HD20081123).. nice.. and sad too..

Danke
11-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Most people fail to understand that Israel and the US do not have a formal "alliance", like a NATO mutual defense treaty.

Are we talking semantics?

Because we do have agreements with Israel in the event they are attack. We have military hardware stored in Israel and we will protect resupply lanes in the Mediterranean.

HOLLYWOOD
11-26-2008, 10:10 AM
you just about got them all (http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed1/idUSTRE4AM0HD20081123).. nice.. and sad too..

Bill Richardson
Ram Emanuel
Larry Summers
Tim Geithner
Paul Volcker
Jon Corzine
Laura D'Andrea Tyson
Richard Danzig
John Hamre
Eric Holder
Pete Rouse

Paul VOLKER... one of the MAIN CULPRITS of INFLATION Enabler 1979-1986 <==== Today's Latest CHANGE!

Tim GEITHNER... He's the one getting everyone together the past 10 years @ the NY FED, in the room that create this disaster!

Well, my projected list is long and distinguished AND DEAD ON! ****Jennifer Granholm is next!

Same Old CHANGE Everyday... The INMATES are running the PRISON!

Agent CSL
11-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Change we can march to!