PDA

View Full Version : Palin the Patsy

Conza88
11-07-2008, 04:04 AM
Imo, she was ALWAYS going to be the patsy... this is with the benefit of hindsight, but it shines so clear. MSM is raping her.

patsy
(păt'sē) pronunciation
n. Slang., pl. -sies.
A person easily taken advantage of, cheated, blamed, or ridiculed.

They'll keep spinning it, it's not because America rejected McCain and the republican party's pro-war fascist ways, it's because Palin was a dumbass!!?

=> Massive :rolleyes:

It's like watching a god damn play. Look at all the puppets. :mad:

angelatc
11-07-2008, 06:38 AM
The liberals attacked and mocked her because she was a huge threat to their power. The only chance McCain had of winning came when she joined the ticket, and he only lost it because he voted for the bailout, and all the stuff that came along with it.

Now the Neocons see her the same way. The GOP base loves her, so the neoconservatives have to destroy her.

Truth Warrior
11-07-2008, 06:55 AM
She merely provides a convenient and easy scapegoat and "whipping girl" for the the GOP electoral failures.<IMHO>

Typical and pathetic! :(

Conza88
11-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Kind of meant in, in terms of what Rp said.... Obama was chosen ages ago and groomed..

The same treatment for her, except I don't think she was in on it... (you're the fall girl)

Lol.... http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/575/confusedvk4.gif

american.swan
11-07-2008, 07:23 AM
If I get the jist of this thread correct, they choose her knowing they were going to loose. Then blame her for it because she was really a threat to their plans if she runs in 2012. One of those, "keep your enemy real close" situations.

angelatc
11-07-2008, 07:38 AM
If I get the jist of this thread correct, they choose her knowing they were going to loose. Then blame her for it because she was really a threat to their plans if she runs in 2012. One of those, "keep your enemy real close" situations.

But McCain was perfectly capable of losing this on his own. They didn't need to shove her into the spotlight.

Lieberman would have been a better pick if they wanted to lose the election. Or Huckabee.

Truth Warrior
11-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Well we certainly can't expect POW war "hero" Senator McCain to fall on his sword, now can we? :rolleyes: It's just GOTTA be someone else's fault. :p

acptulsa
11-07-2008, 07:48 AM
Well, the winners write the histories. And clearly the MSM won. That said, I don't know how anyone can deny that McCain's numbers were never better without her than with her. He hoped that picking her made him look tolerant, progressive and, yes, conservative.

Palin was the 'lipstick' (can't say I ever found her a very appealing shade, but...) and the pig was certainly McCain.

Conza88
11-07-2008, 08:14 AM
But McCain was perfectly capable of losing this on his own. They didn't need to shove her into the spotlight.

Lieberman would have been a better pick if they wanted to lose the election. Or Huckabee.

If it was Lieberman and McCain on a ticket, and they both lost - as both the Warhawks & established politicians, even including Huckabee during the primaries... ("Can't lose our honor" vs RP thingo) - it would be WELL and clear the Republicans lost because of the War, and nothing else. Because there can't really be another issue, it's so blatant.

So No, imo - they didn't want to just LOSE - as you said, then could have done that easily; it was always on the cards. The US people have had enough of the Republican administration, the only way they could have won was with Ron Paul.

What they wanted to be able to do was LOSE, but make it so it appeared - that it wasn't because the US public were rejecting the WAR on Terrorism...

But because PALIN was dumb, inexperienced, ditzy, a former Model, highly ignorant, bad interviewer (all the shit the media is now scolding her for) etc.... They want to now inset that it wasn't the war the American people voted against, but in fact Palin...

Tbh, it's amazingly well crafted if that has been the elite's exact intentions.. and it makes complete sense that it is. Master manipulators... *sigh*

sailor
11-07-2008, 10:54 AM
She is no better than the rest of the gang. Don`t expect me to shed any crocodile tears.