PDA

View Full Version : "Not My President" t-shirts are out!

Josh_LA
11-07-2008, 02:51 AM
http://pixpipeline.com/st/f77e7fd67ade.png

ONLY $10 SHIPPING INCLUDED.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Who_s_the_loser_now_Obama_Not_My_President_t_shirt s_ROFL

Search eBay : Not My President Obama

ryanduff
11-07-2008, 04:35 AM
I'd be a bit weary of wearing that in public. Especially if you're white. You'd probably be called a racist and be shot.

Mesogen
11-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Really. Here in DC, you really would not want to say anything TOO critical of Obama and you really would not want to wear anything too anti-Obama. This place voted for Obama 93%-7%. And a lot of people here are feverish Obama worshipers. It would be like wearing an anti-Mohamed t-shirt in Riyadh.

All Seeing Eye
11-07-2008, 08:18 AM
http://www.cafepress.com/ronpaulorriot

MUCH safer!:p

TastyWheat
11-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Really. Here in DC, you really would not want to say anything TOO critical of Obama and you really would not want to wear anything too anti-Obama. This place voted for Obama 93%-7%. And a lot of people here are feverish Obama worshipers. It would be like wearing an anti-Mohamed t-shirt in Riyadh.
Pro or anti wouldn't matter, just show Mohamed's face on a t-shirt.

acptulsa
11-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Um, does anyone really think that Obama didn't get enough votes to win the general election, or that Florida 2000- or Ohio 2004-type shennanigans made the difference? Did the Supreme Court step in? Because that's what those Dubya shirts were all about.

A. Havnes
11-07-2008, 09:00 AM
I'd love a shirt like that! Of course, I should also invest in a bullet-proof vest to wear underneath it.

RickyJ
11-07-2008, 09:09 AM
I'd be a bit weary of wearing that in public. Especially if you're white. You'd probably be called a racist and be shot.

If you live your life afraid of who you might offend then stay inside your house and don't ever come out. I am buying the shirt and wearing it often.

zach
11-07-2008, 09:29 AM
If someone chooses to wear something that may incite violence of a sort, then that's their business. I for one don't like to be so blunt with my shirts so I wouldn't wear something like this.

But kudos to people who don't give a damn. :D

All Seeing Eye
11-07-2008, 09:43 AM
If someone chooses to wear something that may incite violence of a sort, then that's their business. I for one don't like to be so blunt with my shirts so I wouldn't wear something like this.

But kudos to people who don't give a damn. :D

Do you ever wear a football shirt? Hockey? Basketball?

Why do Obama and his supporters instill so much fear in people? This is getting insanse. Does nobody see the ridiculousness of all this?

Tme to grow a pair people. This guy is, whether you like it or not, the new POTUS (barring some outrageous and unforseen event in the meantime - Don't forget, Obama is the first member of congress to be elected POTUS since JFK!) and if you are all going worry about wearing a t-shirt for fear of the backlash from him and his supporters then the guy really does have the carte blache to do whatever the hell he likes with America that Bush could have only dreamed of (and frequently did!)

The revolution has a new timetable. We cannot wait until 2012 to watch another political movement die a painful death through the establishment and its MSM propaganda wing.

It is time to do more than HOPE for CHANGE.

justinc.1089
11-07-2008, 11:01 AM
I'd love a shirt like that! Of course, I should also invest in a bullet-proof vest to wear underneath it.

Mythbusters was testing home-made bullet-proof vests last night. It turns out just a lot of crushed soda cans can stop small handgun rounds somewhat ok.

Josh_LA
11-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Pro or anti wouldn't matter, just show Mohamed's face on a t-shirt.

word!

Maverick
11-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Isn't this a little premature?

Why don't you wait until he actually starts fucking up before you throw on the shirt. It'll be easier to convert the sheeple then.

Josh_LA
11-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Isn't this a little premature?

Why don't you wait until he actually starts fucking up before you throw on the shirt. It'll be easier to convert the sheeple then.

because nigga wanna get paid

s35wf
11-07-2008, 04:18 PM
id rather wear a shirt with ALL of their pictures on it....bush, cheney, clinton & obama that says "Not My Gov't" include them all, that way theres no racisem or politdal party favorites involved. :)

Josh_LA
11-07-2008, 05:56 PM
id rather wear a shirt with ALL of their pictures on it....bush, cheney, clinton & obama that says "Not My Gov't" include them all, that way theres no racisem or politdal party favorites involved. :)

let's see that

or "politicians agree, we don't work for you"

yongrel
11-07-2008, 06:00 PM

On Tuesday, I got punched in DC for wearing a Ron Paul shirt when the Obamamaniacs were running around screaming. Anti-obama merch is a bad idea here.

nodope0695
11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
http://pixpipeline.com/st/f77e7fd67ade.png

ONLY $10 SHIPPING INCLUDED.

Search eBay : Not My President Obama

Outstanding!!! So, it has begun....:D:bunchies:

Josh_LA
11-07-2008, 07:41 PM
please diggy!

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Who_s_the_loser_now_Obama_Not_My_President_t_shirt s_ROFL

Josh_LA
11-07-2008, 07:42 PM
On Tuesday, I got punched in DC for wearing a Ron Paul shirt when the Obamamaniacs were running around screaming. Anti-obama merch is a bad idea here.

sorry to hear

Josh_LA
11-10-2008, 03:29 PM
lots of angry rednecks have been happy to buy 'em , ha~!

muzzled dogg
11-10-2008, 04:24 PM
on the back it should say

mccain can eat a dick too

EndTheFed
11-10-2008, 04:30 PM
No class.....

tonesforjonesbones
11-10-2008, 08:09 PM
It is a shame that people fear the freedom of expression. I guess that's why white folks...or conservatives , don't take to the streets. tones

Josh_LA
11-10-2008, 11:51 PM
It is a shame that people fear the freedom of expression. I guess that's why white folks...or conservatives , don't take to the streets. tones

word!

AutoDas
11-11-2008, 03:05 AM
http://cache.spreadshirt.com/image.php?type=image&partner_id=46666&product_id=4072030&img_id=1&size=huge&bgcolor_images=white

The_Orlonater
11-11-2008, 11:42 AM
I'd be scared to wear that in public, at least where I got to school and live.

I hide in exile.

Josh_LA
11-11-2008, 12:11 PM
I'd be scared to wear that in public, at least where I got to school and live.

I hide in exile.

I hear you, teddy bear with machine gun

Josh_LA
11-11-2008, 12:14 PM
http://cache.spreadshirt.com/image.php?type=image&partner_id=46666&product_id=4072030&img_id=1&size=huge&bgcolor_images=white

I don't think it's fair to equate Obama to communists, that's an insult to communists who refuse to vote and actually kill people for what they believe in.

"Century of failure" isn't quite true either, they did succeed in some respect, destroy classes, disrupt order, and hurt those in power (even for short term). Furthermore, the fact their idea is not dead means they are not proven failure to some.

"Not My President" can mean a lot of things, anybody who dislikes him for any stupid reason, or dislikes the idea he was (electorally) elected can share.