PDA

View Full Version : Obama Would Have Never Won Without Racism

jclay2
11-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Ok, for all those people out there who think that the United States having a black president has destroyed or turned the page on racism, I give you this to think about. If it were not for racism, Obama would have never gotten his "rockstar" status. If Obama was a plain old white guy with the message of change, he wouldn't have looked special at all and in all likelihood would be just a regular old joe from harvard law. Well, there is my little blurb. What do you guys think about this?

Brassmouth
11-06-2008, 10:56 PM
96% of black women voted for Obama. 95% for black men. This doesn't happen in politics. That's an almost unanimous vote. No one can ever convince me that they didn't vote for Obama because he's black.

The Machine
11-06-2008, 11:08 PM
I agree with the part about racism not being dead. I think the reason for Obama's rise to stardom is multifaceted.

My personal thought is that disgust with the Republican party, and Bush in particular, was a major driving force behind why many people voted for Obama. Of course MSM backing and the fact that he could mesmerize crowds didn't hurt either.

Now, why this particular person who came out of obscurity? That's best left for another thread, or private discussion.

libertythor
11-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Now, why this particular person who came out of obscurity? That's best left for another thread, or private discussion.

Media manipulation! I had heard of him before but only when it was announced that he had beaten Alan Keyes. (Oh what an impressive achievement! :rolleyes: )

In other words, the same reason why McCain came out of nowhere after New Hampshire when his campaign was on the collapse.

The Machine
11-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Media manipulation! I had heard of him before but only when it was announced that he had beaten Alan Keyes. (Oh what an impressive achievement! :rolleyes: )

In other words, the same reason why McCain came out of nowhere after New Hampshire when his campaign was on the collapse.

Very true! You have a good grounding of a primary role that MSM plays. But, did you ever wonder why only certain people are presented before the general masses to choose from? I mean, look back over the last hundred years. Do you see a pattern?

RonPaulNewbee
11-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Best not try me tonight. Fact is, Obama is inspirational to those who see him in person. Those who did see him saw beyond race. He also took the high road in a particularly snarky campaign. I can't remember that ever happening. His very presence made a once-respected war hero make himself look like a chest-thumping stooge. Want more?

Golding
11-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Nah. Any Democrat would have won this year. Obama would have never won without George Bush.

ryanduff
11-07-2008, 04:38 AM
96% of black women voted for Obama. 95% for black men. This doesn't happen in politics. That's an almost unanimous vote. No one can ever convince me that they didn't vote for Obama because he's black.

That missing 4% and 5% of black women and men were the ones that were successful and have lots of money. They voted for McCain.

kojirodensetsu
11-07-2008, 04:42 AM
Any democrat would have won, but I believe Obama won the primaries for these 2 reasons: 1) He's a good speaker. 2) He's an african american.

I think the "let's prove that we can overcome white supremacy" racist mindset did more good for Obama than the traditional racists that hate blacks did harm.

I'm glad that some black parents are hopeful that their kids can get into any job now, but that doesn't change the fact that voting for someone for being black is racist.

If Obama's mind was put into Dennis Kuchinich's body Hilary would have won.

Working Poor
11-07-2008, 07:56 AM
I think it proves that this country is not a racist as some may have thought.

I don't think Obama could have won without white folks voting for him. However, it does prove beyond a shadow of doubt the strength of the black vote.

vodalian
11-07-2008, 08:06 AM
Black people make up a fairly small percentage of our population. The truth is, it wasn't just black people who couldn't give 2 shits about his record, just his skin color, it was also white people doing the same crap.

We live in a population of retards who don't give a shit about anything but themselves and what goes on in their pathetic little bubble. I hate to say this, but it's true.

SnappleLlama
11-07-2008, 08:23 AM
A lot of Americans--black, white, and purple--are idiots. That's why Obama won.

BlackTerrel
11-08-2008, 03:58 AM

Blacks have already proven they're not racist by voting for a white guy for the office of Prez 100% of the time in every election but this one.

Whites have been helping each other for years, suddenly blacks want to help one of their own and we're racist? That's rich... I'm starting to figure out this forum right quick.

fedup100
11-08-2008, 06:58 AM
Best not try me tonight. Fact is, Obama is inspirational to those who see him in person. Those who did see him saw beyond race. He also took the high road in a particularly snarky campaign. I can't remember that ever happening. His very presence made a once-respected war hero make himself look like a chest-thumping stooge. Want more?

High road? He and McSame agreed in advance that neither would sling mud in order for both to avoid a true vetting. This bastard illegal alien has stolen the peoples house. His picks for his cabinet tells you all you need to know about this liar.

He isn't in there yet, there are some true american hero's and freedom fighters still trying to save this country and all the stupid O voters asses.

Ed Hale confirms they are in possession of Certified copies of Obama
Kenya Birth Certificate. 3 people risked their lives to get them.

Kenya Birth Certificate
Name: Ed Hale
Date Posted: Oct 11, 08 - 7:36 PM
IP Address: xx.xxx.xx.xxx

Message: I guess the time has come to set the story about Obama Kenya
Birth Certificate. I hosted Phil Berg on our No Obama Talk show on
August 21, 2008. We then had Phil back on August 28, 2008. At that
time I was contacted by one of the HCSFJM member by phone who told me that they were a importer/exporter and they had connection in Kenya. I talked to this person and also talk to Phil about it.

We then discussed a plan on how to get the BC to the USA. We knew that Obama would do anything to stop this. We decide that Caren and I would be the decoy. We would announce that this BC would be shipped to Caren's work place. Actually the BC was never coming to us. Our member was able to find the BC and it cost $1000.00 to get. There was 3 copies of the BC sent to the USA via 3 different carries to 3 different people. HCSFJM had a member very near Phil and this was the primary target.

I received a email on September 14,2008 from our member. The email said "The packages are on their way". I knew that the BC had been secured and was enroute to the USA. 3 days later I received another email that said "The package has been delivered". I knew that our member had deliver the BC to Phil. In addition to Kenya BC, there is 3 certified statement from people who stated they were present when Obama was born.

We are seek additional information at this time about Obama US BC. I have had a person who has looked at the "vault" book for Obama original BC form Hawaii. It does not exist.

All Phil Berg want is to have a court hearing and he will introduce
that Kenya BC. I have a copy of that BC but I will not post it till I
am cleared by Phil.

PatriotLegion
11-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Any democrat would have won, but I believe Obama won the primaries for these 2 reasons: 1) He's a good speaker. 2) He's an african american.

I think the "let's prove that we can overcome white supremacy" racist mindset did more good for Obama than the traditional racists that hate blacks did harm.

I'm glad that some black parents are hopeful that their kids can get into any job now, but that doesn't change the fact that voting for someone for being black is racist.

If Obama's mind was put into Dennis Kuchinich's body Hilary would have won.

Very questionable practices during the primaries in states that held caucuses! (busing thousands to out of state caucuses sure can tip the scales in elections)

sevin
11-08-2008, 08:21 AM

I've been saying this all along. Obviously the black people in this country are more interested in skin color than the white people, which to me makes them even more racist than most of the rednecks.

We have not turned the page on racism in this country. If anything, it's getting worse again.

nodope0695
11-08-2008, 08:27 AM
I'd say its a foregone conclusion that blacks voted for Heir Obama for one reason: He's black. Whites voted for him for a couple of reason: He's black, he's not Bush, and because it was "cool" to support Obama.

The fact is, they voted for the man having known nothing of his policies. Only that he is black. It shows a shallowness in our nation that is only skin deep.

phixion
11-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Blacks have already proven they're not racist by voting for a white guy for the office of Prez 100% of the time in every election but this one.

Whites have been helping each other for years, suddenly blacks want to help one of their own and we're racist? That's rich... I'm starting to figure out this forum right quick.

Woah now, stop right there.

'Whites' don't help 'whites'. We don't see other white people as 'one of us' - they're just regular people to us.

When I walk down the street and see a white guy, race doesn't come in to it. Why would it?

Your argument is childish and without merit.

Blacks have not proven they're not racist in other elections (when they voted for white guys) because they never had the opportunity like this to vote for a black guy. As soon as they do... look what happened. It was all about skin colour. 'He's one of us'.

Pete

RickyJ
11-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Racism is the ONLY reason he won. The guy had nothing to offer other than lies. And blacks could care less, they voted for him because his skin was dark. Whites who voted for him have no excuse either. I think most of them voted for him because they thought with Obama they might get some "change." But all change is not good change.

Revolution9
11-08-2008, 08:40 AM

You are violating Department of Agriculture Hogwashing regulations. The "helping one of their own" sounds fucking racist to this Canadian Celt who has lived in Atlanta and endured black antagonism to whites from both cops and street punks for 28 years. Listen pal. I am white. My grandmother was an indentured servant (read-slave) on a Manitoba farm in 1910. I had shit to do with your races history in 19th century US. Nobody ever gave me a fucking break for that. Every break I ever had was due to me busting my ass and studying hard and putting into practice a skillset and proceeding to sell that to the busness community..of all races and colors.. NOT because I was white.

Go examine your own racism hard before you come back here and spout your collectvist bullshit again..

HTH
Randy

RickyJ
11-08-2008, 08:45 AM
That's rich... I'm starting to figure out this forum right quick.

We can't pull the wool over your eyes, can we? :D

Using the race card to troll isn't going to work around here.

RickyJ
11-08-2008, 08:59 AM

Heck no. Keep this crap to yourself. You don't want to make yourself look any more foolish and ignorant than you already have.

RickyJ
11-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Ed Hale confirms they are in possession of Certified copies of Obama
Kenya Birth Certificate. 3 people risked their lives to get them.

Kenya Birth Certificate
Name: Ed Hale
Date Posted: Oct 11, 08 - 7:36 PM
IP Address: xx.xxx.xx.xxx

Message: I guess the time has come to set the story about Obama Kenya
Birth Certificate. I hosted Phil Berg on our No Obama Talk show on
August 21, 2008. We then had Phil back on August 28, 2008. At that
time I was contacted by one of the HCSFJM member by phone who told me that they were a importer/exporter and they had connection in Kenya. I talked to this person and also talk to Phil about it.

We then discussed a plan on how to get the BC to the USA. We knew that Obama would do anything to stop this. We decide that Caren and I would be the decoy. We would announce that this BC would be shipped to Caren's work place. Actually the BC was never coming to us. Our member was able to find the BC and it cost $1000.00 to get. There was 3 copies of the BC sent to the USA via 3 different carries to 3 different people. HCSFJM had a member very near Phil and this was the primary target.

I received a email on September 14,2008 from our member. The email said "The packages are on their way". I knew that the BC had been secured and was enroute to the USA. 3 days later I received another email that said "The package has been delivered". I knew that our member had deliver the BC to Phil. In addition to Kenya BC, there is 3 certified statement from people who stated they were present when Obama was born.

We are seek additional information at this time about Obama US BC. I have had a person who has looked at the "vault" book for Obama original BC form Hawaii. It does not exist.

All Phil Berg want is to have a court hearing and he will introduce
that Kenya BC. I have a copy of that BC but I will not post it till I
am cleared by Phil.

Where did you get this from?

If this is true, then all heck is about to break lose. Damn, this might have been the elites' plan all along. :(

qh4dotcom
11-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Ok, for all those people out there who think that the United States having a black president has destroyed or turned the page on racism, I give you this to think about. If it were not for racism, Obama would have never gotten his "rockstar" status. If Obama was a plain old white guy with the message of change, he wouldn't have looked special at all and in all likelihood would be just a regular old joe from harvard law. Well, there is my little blurb. What do you guys think about this?

I have to disagree with you...blacks overwhelmingly vote Democratic...I recall John Kerry got 88%....even Bob Conley, the Ron Paul Democrat, got 87% of the South Carolina black vote.

You could say blacks voted for him because he's a democrat AND he's black...but not that they voted for him JUST BECAUSE he's black....the only exception about 1% - 5% of black republicans who crossed party lines to vote for him JUST BECAUSE he's black.

There's a reason why a black man has never been nominated at the Republican party.

BlackTerrel
11-08-2008, 12:59 PM
I've been saying this all along. Obviously the black people in this country are more interested in skin color than the white people, which to me makes them even more racist than most of the rednecks.

Oh yeah of course, white people never discriminate. It's only blacks that are racist :rolleyes:

BlackTerrel
11-08-2008, 01:00 PM
The fact is, they voted for the man having known nothing of his policies. Only that he is black. It shows a shallowness in our nation that is only skin deep.

You're right. There's no bigger advantage in this country than being black, it's almost like blacks have been running the system since day one and tipped pretty much EVERYTHING towards their advantage. :rolleyes:

Am I on Mars?

If being black was such an advantage how come it took more than 200 years to have a black President?

fedup100
11-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Where did you get this from?

If this is true, then all heck is about to break lose. Damn, this might have been the elites' plan all along. :(

Yes I agree with you. The Supremes have just let this court case sit and now they post a date of November 18th to hear this case.

I received this in an email this morning.

I am listening to RBN now on the subject and Don Mickleoff, not sure I have spelled this correctly, has investigated this man and McCain and the new stuff coming out on O is just stunning. Apparently Stanley Ann Dunham was not his natural mother and her parents were cia. I mean this stuff is so amazing. I will try to post this recording for today here so all interested can hear this.

Bottom line, he is not 1/2 white or a citizen. He is 1/2 black and 1/2 Arab. This may be a real life manchuren candidate. Notice his advisors now and all his policies are the Bush white house .

Here is the link to the show. I am listening now and assume it is for today 11/8/08 and should be available when it ends today. It is so full of new info on O it will cause you to sit and ponder a long while.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=archives.year&ProgramID=38&year=8&backURL=index.php%3Fcmd%3Darchives

BlackTerrel
11-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Woah now, stop right there.

'Whites' don't help 'whites'. We don't see other white people as 'one of us' - they're just regular people to us.

When I walk down the street and see a white guy, race doesn't come in to it. Why would it?

Are you kidding? You think whites don't help each other? You're right, white people never see race.. what was I thinking?

BlackTerrel
11-08-2008, 01:03 PM
You are violating Department of Agriculture Hogwashing regulations. The "helping one of their own" sounds fucking racist to this Canadian Celt who has lived in Atlanta and endured black antagonism to whites from both cops and street punks for 28 years. Listen pal. I am white. My grandmother was an indentured servant (read-slave) on a Manitoba farm in 1910. I had shit to do with your races history in 19th century US. Nobody ever gave me a fucking break for that. Every break I ever had was due to me busting my ass and studying hard and putting into practice a skillset and proceeding to sell that to the busness community..of all races and colors.. NOT because I was white.

You sound like you've had it really tough. You're right - it sucks being white in this country. Y'all have really gotten the short end of the stick.

BlackTerrel
11-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I have to disagree with you...blacks overwhelmingly vote Democratic...I recall John Kerry got 88%....even Bob Conley, the Ron Paul Democrat, got 87% of the South Carolina black vote.

You could say blacks voted for him because he's a democrat AND he's black...but not that they voted for him JUST BECAUSE he's black....the only exception about 1% - 5% of black republicans who crossed party lines to vote for him JUST BECAUSE he's black.

There's a reason why a black man has never been nominated at the Republican party.

Well I disagree a little bit. Obama did get more of the black vote than Kerry, but not that much more.

His biggest advantage was the large number of blacks who voted for the first time. Yes, having a black man run finally made them feel like elections were important and that their voice had a chance to be heard. After 40 some odd white guys they were disenfranchised - I don't blame them for that. And I have no problem admitting that millions more came out because they wanted to vote for a black guy. That's not racism, that's finally feeling that your voice counts.

Revolution9
11-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Oh yeah of course, white people never discriminate. It's only blacks that are racist :rolleyes:

So why do you do that which you decry..typical bozo the drooldonkey hypocrite. The real black Africans and Islanders can see through you racist clowns and it embarrasses them. Victimhood looks good on ya pal.. Wear it like a dragqueen costume or its equivalent. Turn it into a revenge gambit for something never happened to you.... Throw your toys out of the playpen now. Whizbango will change your pampers for you.

HTH
Randy

Revolution9
11-08-2008, 07:53 PM
You're right. There's no bigger advantage in this country than being black, it's almost like blacks have been running the system since day one and tipped pretty much EVERYTHING towards their advantage. :rolleyes:

Am I on Mars?

If being black was such an advantage how come it took more than 200 years to have a black President?

That question is the epitome of sheer cerebral vacuuity. It's rhetorical setup was 101. Come on.. With you racist US blacks "free" now due to "one of yours" breaking the glass ceiling you need better gambits as you are up against the real observers and intellects now. When Whizbango the clown fails hard..which he will as he has gathered all the old gang of crooks and warmongers into his administration which may not even start when the Writ of Certeriori at the SC on Dec 1 happens. Seems the fraud was born in Mombasa to an MI5 father. We shall see whether the alleged claims he has never answered to are true come payday.

Yer probably not aware that a black man signed The Declaration of Independence.. but that's alright. Yer edumacted and set on a hairtrigger echo response format response to certain stimuli.. Though you would be boggled to actually explain your stance without resorting to more utter bullshit and obfuscatory prevarication.

Show me one time white people were thrilled about a white guy getting elected in such a manner as the US black community?? We think they are all crooks for the most part. Skin color never mattered.

HTH
Randy

sailor
11-09-2008, 07:02 AM

That is true.

But on the other hand for many Americans ethnicity does come into it. For example Italian Americans in some more close knit places, or Armenian Americans, or Russian Americans or whoever and so on and on. They will on occasions stick up for one another and do percieve themselves more closely connected with that particular type of Americans than with all Americans in general.

That is not at all different to me. African Americans are simply another ethnicity like that.

And I don`t have a problem with it. Freedom of association and all that.

Democracy is overrated anyway. Infact I think it is much worse to vote for a terrible candidate like Obama because you agree with his stances than voting for him simply because he is of your ethnicity. The second at least means you are less indoctrinated into the whole rigged and false systen of electoral process. It means the establishment doesn`t have you on as a short leash. And it shows you to be less political. Which is a good thing if the alternative is being politicaly (actively) pro-evil.

sailor
11-09-2008, 07:20 AM
But on the other hand for many Americans ethnicity does come into it. For example Italian Americans in some more close knit places, or Armenian Americans, or Russian Americans or whoever and so on and on. They will on occasions stick up for one another and do percieve themselves more closely connected with that particular type of Americans than with all Americans in general.

What I mean to say is, surely Rudy Gulliani received disproportionatley more Italian American votes when he ran for NY mayor. Surely JFK took the Irish vote by a landslide when he was elected president. Surely next to all Serbian Americans in Ohio voted for George Voinovich for governor.

Is that "racism" too?

Revolution9
11-09-2008, 02:28 PM
What I mean to say is, surely Rudy Gulliani received disproportionatley more Italian American votes when he ran for NY mayor. Surely JFK took the Irish vote by a landslide when he was elected president. Surely next to all Serbian Americans in Ohio voted for George Voinovich for governor.

Is that "racism" too?

I would moniker that culturalism. The race is not different but the cultural underpinnings are.

Best Regards
Randy

pacelli
11-09-2008, 02:52 PM

"White" people discriminate against members of their own skin color in the same way that "Black" people discriminate against members of their own skin color. There are just as many within-group differences as there are between-group differences.

There are many factors that go into these between-group and within-group issues:

First, one of the most significant and fundamental ways that the multicultural counseling movement has affected and continues to affect the counseling profession is by describing the between-groups differences that are commonly manifested among persons in diverse racial/ethnic/cultural groups. These differences include the ways that people in diverse groups construct meaning of such concepts as human development, mental health, psychological maturity, and appropriate psychological helping interventions (Ivey, D'Andrea, Ivey, & Simek-Morgan, 2007; D. W. Sue & Sue, 2003). By drawing from culturally different cosmological perspectives, multicultural counseling theorists have enabled counselors to broaden their understanding of these and related concepts in ways that extend far beyond the culturally encapsulated constructions of such concepts that have dominated the profession in the past (Wrenn, 1962, 1985).

Second, in addition to illuminating these between-groups differences, multicultural counseling theorists have described the within-group psychological differences that are routinely manifested among persons in the same racial/cultural groups as well. Advancements in racial/cultural identity development theories greatly enhanced counselors' understanding of the different ways individuals in the same groups develop psychologically (Cross, 1971, 1991; Helms, 1990, 1995; D. W. Sue & Sue, 2003).

Third, counselors' knowledge of both between-group and within-group differences has been aided further by the introduction of additional theoretical models that highlight the multidimensionality of human development. This advancement is reflected in the development of the Dimensions of Personal Identity model (Arredondo & Glauner, 1992; Arredondo et al., 2008) and the RESPECTFUL (R = religious/spiritual issues, E = economic class issues, S = sexual identity issues, P = psychological developmental issues, E = ethnic/racial identity issues, C = chronological issues, T = trauma and threats to well-being, F = family issues, U = unique physical issues, L = language and location of residence issues) counseling framework (D'Andrea & Daniels, 2001).

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-8055558/A-40-year-review-of.html

Theocrat
11-09-2008, 03:39 PM

Amen. I find it very disturbing that many people in our electorate have voted in the next President of the United States just because he's Black. That is pure racism, and even I can see that as a Black American myself. Here's the double standard: if a person votes for McCain because he doesn't want a Black man as President, that's considered racist (and rightly so), but if a person votes for Obama because he feels we need a Black President, that's considered "historic." It really makes me sick, and all the race-baiting which emanates from many Obama supporters only perpetuates the issue of racism when the issue should be irrelevant in the first place.

Revolution9
11-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Amen. I find it very disturbing that many people in our electorate have voted in the next President of the United States just because he's Black. That is pure racism, and even I can see that as a Black American myself. Here's the double standard: if a person votes for McCain because he doesn't want a Black man as President, that's considered racist (and rightly so), but if a person votes for Obama because he feels we need a Black President, that's considered "historic." It really makes me sick, and all the race-baiting which emanates from many Obama supporters only perpetuates the issue of racism when the issue should be irrelevant in the first place.

I am in Atlanta in Little Five Points. I have warned the locals. They also know I am a Ron Paul guy (I took over the square for a 14 hour bands and speakers R3-love-ution event on the 700th anniversary of the Templars arrest) though some still get that confused with a Bush Republican. They now see my words of warning coming true as he packs the jackals close by into his cabinet. I tell them.. "I am over 40. I will not be drafted into the coming wars. They will be in Africa because before the black folk would not let that happen..but now they will." Then there is the Afghani heroin trade that is up for grabs. Of course whizbango, whose Thief of Staph, Rahm Emmanuel has been laundering money profits from heroin smuggling for the red chinese Secret Police via the Chicago commodities markets and his various financial industry frontman positions, is more than happy to assist with. To the detriment of those he loves. Rahm Emmanuel is the North American Station Chief for The Mossad ( The Institution).

All I ever ask from a man to give him the respect he deserves is offer me the same. I don't care who or what color or shape you are. Surprises and gifts come in packages of all shapes and size and wrappings, and are judged by character content rather than fancy trimming and bows and fancy paper wrappings. Hypocrisy is an offense that invites sardonic, cutting wit to be sallied forth and cause the bleed of of thousand cuts to ensue so the remaining contents of the infection can be bled out..or they will remain, suffering the holder. You want to see suffering. See if you can spot the difference in whizbango before and after his first security meeting. The boy is whupped already. He has been told exactly where the velvet ropes of his presidency start and end. He knows he will get nothing done but as inexperienced as he really is, it is just hitting home he is a puppet merely and nothing close to a messiah.

Why did his wife wear a dress with a "Black Widow" symbol on it at the inauguration? Ponder the dualistic meaning in that strategic illuminist symbolism.

Best Regards
Randy

RickyJ
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Are you kidding? You think whites don't help each other?

I wish they would. If they did my life would be much easier.

Unfortunately the majority of whites with significant amounts of money don't give a rat's ass about other whites, unless they are pretty young things. But they also don't give a rat's ass about any American regardless of color. They are seeking short term-profits while the country they live in turns into a third world nation. They don't care. They only care about money now, to hell with the future. Blacks do tend to help other blacks out, which is a good thing. But if you are counting on Obama to help blacks out then I am afraid you will be disappointed. Obama also only wants money now and to hell with the future. He doesn't care.

BlackTerrel
11-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Yer probably not aware that a black man signed The Declaration of Independence.. but that's alright.

He didn't really get much out of that did he?

Show me one time white people were thrilled about a white guy getting elected in such a manner as the US black community?? We think they are all crooks for the most part. Skin color never mattered.

There's no reason for them to be elated because they were all white. Just like blacks don't get excited when a black person wins in Nigeria.

BlackTerrel
11-10-2008, 07:26 PM

There is a difference between whites "keeping a black man out of office" and blacks for the first time ever helping one of their own get elected, after years of being discriminated against.

Was it racist for Catholics to vote for JFK?

Bruno
11-10-2008, 07:32 PM
There is a difference between whites "keeping a black man out of office" and blacks for the first time ever helping one of their own get elected, after years of being discriminated against.

Most people wouldn't have had an issue with Obama getting so much of the black vote if they didn't think he was a) unqualified and b) a socialist.

And no, Catholics voting for JFK was not racism, but it was voting for their own kind without other merit, which in this case of your argument is the same thing. So, in effect, yes imho.

Theocrat
11-10-2008, 07:46 PM

"One of their own?" That's what I'm talking about. Why do we continue to separate ourselves in American society by the color of our skin? That's not what's important. What we believe concerning morality, liberty, property, verity, and prosperity is what should define a people, not skin tone. If the KKK "helped one of their own" by ensuring that John McCain got elected, you would undoubtedly conclude that's racist. How is that any different than Blacks "helping one of their own" get elected, especially a socialist, gun-grabbing, baby-killing, non-Constitutionalist like Obama? You are arguing on a double standard.

By the way, Catholics voting for JFK because he was a Catholic is not racist at all. That is simply basing your vote upon the religious virtues and creeds you share with another person, which is fine (even though I disagree with Roman Catholics on a number of doctrines). You're comparing apples and oranges there.

Kotin
11-10-2008, 07:51 PM
"One of their own?" That's what I'm talking about. Why do we continue to separate ourselves in American society by the color of our skin? That's not what's important. What we believe concerning morality, liberty, property, verity, and prosperity is what should define a people, not skin tone. If the KKK "helped one of their own" by ensuring that John McCain got elected, you would undoubtedly conclude that's racist. How is that any different than Blacks "helping one of their own" get elected, especially a socialist, gun-grabbing, baby-killing, non-Constitutionalist like Obama? You are arguing on a double standard.

By the way, Catholics voting for JFK because he was a Catholic is not racist at all. That is simply basing your vote upon the religious virtues and creeds you share with another person, which is fine (even though I disagree with Roman Catholics on a number of doctrines). You're comparing apples and oranges there.

Well stated..

why would you want to help your "own" get into the white house? what about getting someone in there who can actually do the job and will fulfill their oath of office.. I dont care if its a gay, nerdy albino phillipino.. if he can do the job I will vote for him.

sasharouge
11-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Catholics voted for JFK on values, not because he was one of their own. They chose him as the best to better America.

Revolution9
11-10-2008, 10:44 PM
He didn't really get much out of that did he?

There's no reason for them to be elated because they were all white. Just like blacks don't get excited when a black person wins in Nigeria.

This is what passes for reasoned discourse with you and your kind. Yer an idiot to put it mildly. You oughta learn something about your PEOPLE..or to put it properly..history.. If you have any inkling of curiosity beyond some knee jerk propensity to collectivize yourself with the flavor of the day. The Moors are quite prominent in the early history of America. They may even have claim to it by right of discovery. The first President was not George Washington. There were seven prior to him under The Articles of Confederation. That didn't quite work out. The first President was a Moor. What you would call a black man..seeing as I find people claiming to be "black" that have a white mother or father.. it seems quite an inclusively exclusive category. Washington was first President under The Constitution.

Here.. I will help you learn about "your people". First a pretty picture for you to imagine with..heh

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix6/John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg
JOHN HANSON- First Black President- Was a MOOR, Highly respected Obscure 'Black Heads Of Europe' Group that are known for Building Nations and Re-building after conflicts or Earth upheavals.
tgd

A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson
Was the First President of the United States! 1781-1782 A.D.
http://www.dickgregory.com/dick/14_washington.html

From The File
A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson
Was the First President of the United States! 1781-1782 A.D.

George Washington
was really the 8th President of the United States!

George Washington was not the first President of the United States. In fact, the first President of the United States was one John Hanson. Don't go checking the encyclopedia for this guy's name - he is one of those great men that are lost to history. If you're extremely lucky, you may actually find a brief mention of his name.

The new country was actually formed on March 1, 1781 with the adoption of The Articles of Confederation.
This document was actually proposed on June 11, 1776, but not agreed upon by Congress until November 15, 1777. Maryland refused to sign this document until Virginia and New York ceded their western lands (Maryland was afraid that these states would gain too much power in the new government from such large amounts of land).

Once the signing took place in 1781, a President was needed to run the country. John Hanson was chosen unanimously by Congress (which included George Washington). In fact, all the other potential candidates refused to run against him, as he was a major player in the revolution and an extremely influential member of Congress.

As the first President, Hanson had quite the shoes to fill. No one had ever been President and the role was poorly defined. His actions in office would set precedent for all future Presidents.

He took office just as the Revolutionary War ended. Almost immediately, the troops demanded to be paid. As would be expected after any long war, there were no funds to meet the salaries. As a result, the soldiers threatened to overthrow the new government and put Washington on the throne as a monarch.

All the members of Congress ran for their lives, leaving Hanson as the only guy left running the government. He somehow managed to calm the troops down and hold the country together. If he had failed, the government would have fallen almost immediately and everyone would have been bowing to King Washington. In fact, Hanson sent 800 pounds of sterling siliver by his brother Samuel Hanson to George Wasington to provide the troops with shoes.

Hanson, as President, ordered all foreign troops off American soil, as well as the removal of all foreign flags. This was quite the feat, considering the fact that so many European countries had a stake in the United States since the days following Columbus.

Hanson established the Great Seal of the United States, which all Presidents have since been required to use on all official documents.

President Hanson also established the first Treasury Department, the first Secretary of War, and the first Foreign Affairs Department.

Lastly, he declared that the fourth Thursday of every November was to be Thanksgiving Day, which is still true today.

The Articles of Confederation only allowed a President to serve a one year term during any three year period, so Hanson actually accomplished quite a bit in such little time.

Six other presidents were elected after him - Elias Boudinot (1783), Thomas Mifflin (1784), Richard Henry Lee (1785), Nathan Gorman (1786), Arthur St. Clair (1787), and Cyrus Griffin (1788) - all prior to Washington taking office.

So what happened?

Why don't we ever hear about the first seven Presidents of the United States?

It's quite simple - The Articles of Confederation didn't work well. The individual states had too much power and nothing could be agreed upon.

A new doctrine needed to be written - something we know as the Constitution.

And that leads us to the end of our story.

George Washington was definitely not the first President of the United States. He was the first President of the United States under the Constitution we follow today.

And the first seven Presidents are forgotten in history.

HTH
Randy

Addendum.. You can STFU now and go read a book.:D

Isaac Bickerstaff
11-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Thanks for that, I have been curious about that period in American history for some time.

The racism card was not played by accident or out of spite. The "first" "black" president happens to have a radical socialist, anti-American/globalist agenda. Anyone who speaks out against these ideas--which have been hugely unpopular when white guys proposed them in the past-- will be branded as racist.

The Ron Paul campaign has already fallen victim to this tactic. Long after the racism charge against Dr. Paul was debunked, the racism chatter continues. Now in the minds of the fool electorate "Constitution = Racism".

The "Office of President-Elect" is causing race problems where none previously existed. Exposing this tactic for what it is must be one of our top priorities so we can cut through the BS and actually discuss the issues.

acptulsa
11-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Pendulums swing. It's a fact of life.

spudea
11-11-2008, 01:21 PM
i dissagree. Bush has been a disaster. The republican party has been a disaster. McCain/Palin is a disaster, and would of lost to a banana.

acptulsa
11-11-2008, 01:30 PM
i dissagree. Bush has been a disaster. The republican party has been a disaster. McCain/Palin is a disaster, and would of lost to a banana.

I basically think you've hit the nail on the head, but I think you overstated it slightly. McCain/Palin wouldn't have lost to a banana.

Any idiot can see that two bananas are better than one.

Danke
11-11-2008, 01:40 PM
We are getting a black First Lady, not the first black president.

http://www.kansasprairie.net/kansasprairieblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/copy-of-barak-and-mother-small.jpg

Zera
11-11-2008, 04:59 PM
A huge amount of black people have voted for the democrat for years now, stop making this such a big god damn deal. Hell, I'm willing to bet more people didn't vote for him purely because he was black.

BlackTerrel
11-11-2008, 10:30 PM
"One of their own?" That's what I'm talking about. Why do we continue to separate ourselves in American society by the color of our skin? That's not what's important. What we believe concerning morality, liberty, property, verity, and prosperity is what should define a people, not skin tone.

In a color blind society fine, but we're not a color blind society. And it's not like black people did it all the time, we did it once, for the first time ever a black person had the opportunity to be elected president. In a country where many blacks are discriminated against daily, they voted for one of their own. That's not racism.

If the KKK "helped one of their own" by ensuring that John McCain got elected, you would undoubtedly conclude that's racist.

You're comparing an organization that hangs black people from trees to the black community voting for Obama, that's a bit of a reach. We're following a President who let blacks die in Katrina, it's not a surprise that blacks don't want to vote for someone who they see as more of the same.

BlackTerrel
11-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Here.. I will help you learn about "your people". First a pretty picture for you to imagine with..heh

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix6/John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg
JOHN HANSON- First Black President- Was a MOOR, Highly respected Obscure 'Black Heads Of Europe' Group that are known for Building Nations and Re-building after conflicts or Earth upheavals.

If that guy's black then I'm effing charcoal. Black people were slaves and the people who founded this country owned slaves - you can't deny that.

BlackTerrel
11-11-2008, 10:36 PM
A huge amount of black people have voted for the democrat for years now, stop making this such a big god damn deal. Hell, I'm willing to bet more people didn't vote for him purely because he was black.

I agree with you 100%. Are we supposed to believe that white people have entirely gotten over their racism now? I am sure that many whites voted for McCain based on race, even if they don't admit it.

Kotin
11-11-2008, 10:39 PM
In a color blind society fine, but we're not a color blind society. And it's not like black people did it all the time, we did it once, for the first time ever a black person had the opportunity to be elected president. In a country where many blacks are discriminated against daily, they voted for one of their own. That's not racism.

You're comparing an organization that hangs black people from trees to the black community voting for Obama, that's a bit of a reach. We're following a President who let blacks die in Katrina, it's not a surprise that blacks don't want to vote for someone who they see as more of the same.

it is racism when you say we vote for one of our own. we are all "our own".

and by the way it is not the job of the president to act in natural disasters. blame the state of Louisiana or FEMA. having said that George Bush is a Douche all the same.

James Madison
11-11-2008, 10:48 PM
If that guy's black then I'm effing charcoal. Black people were slaves and the people who founded this country owned slaves - you can't deny that.

If you go back far enough into history, every group of people at some point in time was enslaved. And what about the Native Americans? They got screwed over worse than anyone.

Danke
11-11-2008, 10:57 PM
I agree with you 100%. Are we supposed to believe that white people have entirely gotten over their racism now? I am sure that many whites voted for McCain based on race, even if they don't admit it.

Two wrongs make a right now.

James Madison
11-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Two wrongs make a right now.

Why is it that some people think that only whites can be racist? And I'm only half white...:confused:

Revolution9
11-11-2008, 11:08 PM

What the fuck does this drivel have to do with today. I also see because the guy who IS a Black Moor doesn't fit your definition of what a black man should look like then you discount it. Obama looks about the same race wise as the man in the painting. Those are not pure caucasian features. I see it as simply this clown. Yer on a roll with yer stupid philosophical stance and regardless of any logic proffered or historical reference given you are gonna stick to the "throwing your toys from the playpen" instead of dealing with proper human discourse based on equitable and individual characterstics. In other words yer just another collectivized moron that demands group rights when that is a pure fiction and philosophical fantasy designed for the chisel of polarity to carve society into opposing factions to set them up for the big skim off. I am hardly impressed with you, those who think like you and frankly, you clowns are gonna meet allot of counter aggression with this kind of prevalent attitude. There are other black folks on this thread who do not have the issues you have. You are not color blind and you do not wish to be. I come from Canada. I was color blind prior to running into swaths of fools like you in the South. I have an entirely different mindset having endured BS and ridicule, been jumped on and arrested, ripped off by and treated like shit by black employees because, simply that I am not black. You do not do yourself any favors with this racist mindset you sport. I work with an NBC Producer from Germany who has the exact same complaints. After being subjected to reverse racism because some white clown owned a slave bought from a black or arab or jewish trader... we get basically accused underhandedly as though we were the trader and subjected to rude or heinous behavior for something we nor they had anything to do with is reprehensible.. So get a fucking grip or perpetuate detrimental mindsets. Yer foolish babblings do nothing but play out your victim status well beyond its due by date. You accomplish nothing but looking like a whiner and allot of us folks are effing sick of the race card. Shove it where the sun don't shine junior.

HTH
Randy

Andrew-Austin
11-12-2008, 11:33 PM
Terrel, its wiser to stick up for the most oppressed minority of all - the individual. None of this collectivist clap trap, I'm not about to apologize because some people of the same skin color as myself are racist.