PDA

View Full Version : Orlonator's proposal

heavenlyboy34
11-06-2008, 10:27 PM
I hereby bring Orlonator's earlier proposal to the floor for debate and vote. His proposal being "Let's all secede(My opinion)[from the union]". (see http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=167226&page=4)

Maverick
11-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah, y'know this is fun and all, but I don't see how seceding is practical at all. How do you think we're going to pull that off?

Maybe RPFs can secede from the internets and start our own new "freedom internetz" :p

heavenlyboy34
11-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah, y'know this is fun and all, but I don't see how seceding is practical at all. How do you think we're going to pull that off?

Maybe RPFs can secede from the internets and start our own new "freedom internetz" :p

I think some of our resident scholars will have to tackle that one. :confused::eek:

The_Orlonater
11-06-2008, 10:54 PM
I think it must be done, over $50 trillion in debt domestic and foreign will have to be payed off. I'm sick and tired of the same shit repeating itself, if New Hampshire was the first to secede from the British, than we can secede ourselves. We need to spread this message, there are already folks who believe this. Remember, go non-violently.

trey4sports
11-06-2008, 11:34 PM
right, im sure our numbers are large enough to create quite a stir.

heavenlyboy34
11-08-2008, 08:29 AM

There's a start! We'll call it "Internet 3: The R3VOLUTION continues" or something nifty like that. :D

:bunchies:

armstrong
11-08-2008, 11:45 AM
the states have the power not the fed,,it seems to be the other way around now..we vote ourselves in and can vote ourselves out..as I see it.

Standing Like A Rock
11-08-2008, 05:45 PM
yay