PDA

View Full Version : Notice the suden increase in anti-Russian propaganda these last 2 days?

max
11-06-2008, 10:24 PM
I am convinced that the "crisis" that Obama will face is a showdown with Russia (that our Georgian puppet will provoke)..

Just in last two days I've seen three different anti-Russian propaganda attacks in MSM..

Expect the drumbeat to increase into 2009

ihsv
11-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Why would we attack Russia? Most of policy-makers are Marxists and Commies. They would never harm the motherland :D

max
11-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Why would we attack Russia? Most of policy-makers are Marxists and Commies. They would never harm the motherland :D

Russia is no longer communist....not pure free market...but far from communism..

The NWO gang hates Russia because Russia wants to remain sovereign and independent...NWO wants to control central asian resources and bring Russia to her knees

tpreitzel
11-06-2008, 10:39 PM
I am convinced that the "crisis" that Obama will face is a showdown with Russia (that our Georgian puppet will provoke)..

Just in last two days I've seen three different anti-Russian propaganda attacks in MSM..

Expect the drumbeat to increase into 2009

I don't know, but I'm fairly sure Bush and Cheney aren't playing with a full deck which applies to most POTUS. Instead of Obama, maybe, #43 wants to go out with a bang... What a legacy!

paulitics
11-06-2008, 10:40 PM

Most of them are over here now. Neocons and Neolibs. I think Russia turned her back some time ago.

qh4dotcom
11-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Russia minds their own business...stayed out of Iraq...one of their TV channels frequently talks about Ron Paul...they don't kiss Bush's ass...Russia gave me my wife....my hat's off to them.

I agree they're not perfect though.

constitutional
11-06-2008, 10:48 PM
...Russia gave me my wife....

I agree they're not perfect though.

Thanks for the helpful lesson, I will keep that in mind.

:p

ihsv
11-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Russia is no longer communist....not pure free market...but far from communism..

The NWO gang hates Russia because Russia wants to remain sovereign and independent...NWO wants to control central asian resources and bring Russia to her knees

No, Russia is still very much Communist. The so-called "fall of Communism" was merely a series of changes to alter how the West views for "former" Soviet Empire. It was by no means an ideological change. The KGB (now FSB) still performs its original functions, all the members of the ruling elite are still in power.

You might find the following video interesting in light of what our nation is currently going through:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32cxf_yuri-bezmenov

"Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about
Glasnost and Perestroika and democracy in the coming years. They are
primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal
changes in the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes.
Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep."Mikhail Gorbachev - Speech to the Soviet Politburo, November 1987