PDA

View Full Version : Where will we be next year this day?

RPIdeaMan08
11-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Where do you think we will be next year on this day?

Will we be in Iraq or another country? Will the dollar be worth half what it is now or will it even exist? Will there have been another attack? will there be more severe loses in the almost nonexistent civil liberty's we once prided in?

Take this topic Wherever you want

yongrel
11-06-2008, 09:35 PM
We'll be talking about whether we should draft Jesse Ventura or Andre the Giant to run for president.

dr. hfn
11-06-2008, 09:43 PM
we'll be running through the countryside, firearm in hands, dodging government bullets and trying to escape satellite surveillance

RPIdeaMan08
11-06-2008, 09:47 PM
we'll be running through the countryside, firearm in hands, dodging government bullets and trying to escape satellite surveillance

My fear was comments like this and not because they are to far fetched...

My Question to anyone who feel close to this is simply...what can be done to stop this?
and then also
Does this mean we all need to become "terrorist" radicals to sway public opinion?
OR
Will the mainstream media have a change of heart?

rprprs
11-06-2008, 09:53 PM
We'll be talking about whether we should draft Jesse Ventura or Andre the Giant to run for president.

While those without documentation of their natural-born citizenship may run for the office, I don't believe dead people can.;)

ShowMeLiberty
11-06-2008, 09:53 PM

Considering that Andre the Giant is dead, I think we better go with Ventura. :p

My fear was comments like this and not because they are to far fetched...

My Question to anyone who feel close to this is simply...what can be done to stop this?
and then also
Does this mean we all need to become "terrorist" radicals to sway public opinion?
OR
Will the mainstream media have a change of heart?

What can be done to stop it? I wish I knew. Seriously. No, we don't have to become "terrorists" and we should be extremely wary of any group that wants to start off with violence. Mainstream media will not have a change of heart. It is up to us.

jrich4rpaul
11-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Where do you think we will be next year on this day?

Drafted

Original_Intent
11-06-2008, 10:08 PM
FEMA camp.

ArrestPoliticians
11-06-2008, 10:11 PM

hahahah nice.

smileylovesfreedom
Eating canned green beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

chris198
FEMA camp.

Above ^, Or dead. Either one.

tpreitzel
11-06-2008, 10:16 PM

This comment brings back memories of Escape & Evasion during training for the military. However, the technology available today will make escape and evading the enemy darn near impossible.

ihsv
11-06-2008, 10:39 PM
FEMA camp.

^
||
||
What he said

shuffleproshaq
11-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Yes, we know that they plan to round us all up into Fema concentration camps as discussed in the March 13th closed congressional meeting. So now that we are aware of this knowledge in advance we can work to stop their plan in its tracks so that it wont happen.........

RPIdeaMan08
11-07-2008, 04:50 PM
im thinking it's time to start this revolution

tonesforjonesbones
11-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Hopefully not in the dang gulog...tones :mad:

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Wow. Such negativity! I feel at home here.