PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE Help!

Politicallore
11-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Dear, fellow friends of the revolution,

I am Alexander Nobles of Political Lore.com, a liberty based news and commentary site. I started politicallore.com on account of Ron Paul slowly we grew to a rather popular news sites. We do not "preach" liberty, nor do we try to pander to any party. We are a completely independent organization that just happens to have a mission.

Our website is attended by everybody and anybody... we do not just get traffic from the Ron Paulites... We are very popular with the Liberals, as well as the Freepers. Our website attracts upwards of 350,000 page views a month! We are listed in Google news and many other sites.

I hope you can take a few minutes of your time and read a few pieces of my own. Get a feel for who we are, and what we try to do.
http://www.politicallore.com/election-2008/for-those-not-happy-with-the-candidates/440

I hate to beg, but the website could really use help... We are behind on our server payments and are in dire needs of funds to pay our writers. Writers are going for weeks without being paid for their work, and I have no way around this. Advertising revenue barely pays for our servers... and that is about it.

There is a chipin on the site for those that can and want to help. If you are interested in advertising, let me know. We provide great options and affordable prices for those alligned with the liberty cause. Sign up to our paid newsletter for a recurring contribution!

Our website is "for profit" and we have never claimed to be anything else, but this provides us with true flexibility... For Profit companies can be in debt too.

Please Help!
-Alexander Nobles
www.politicallore.com

Feel free to field me questions below!

Politicallore
11-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Also we need free writers, lol.

ihsv
11-07-2008, 10:44 AM
You may consider running a quarterly fund-raiser, similar to AntiWar.com

Every quarter they try to raise $30,000 or so and seem to be quite successful at it.

Politicallore
11-07-2008, 12:07 PM
That may be a good idea...

You may consider running a quarterly fund-raiser, similar to AntiWar.com

Every quarter they try to raise $30,000 or so and seem to be quite successful at it.