PDA

View Full Version : Well since many are asking...

rational thinker
11-06-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry. I apologize for my recent rant on how there are many bigots within this movement. To be honest with you, I realized I couldn't leave this freedom movement. I mean living on college campus in Ann Arbor, it's hard to witness the growth of Campaign for Liberty and all of these Ron Paul supporters uniting and forgetting about their differences for a common cause: freedom.

I don't think anyone could truly remove this movement from deep within their hearts. I also realized that Obama is just another lying politician, just like the rest of them. Sure it's nice that we finally have a black president with unique first, middle, and last names, but we must look at the policies. And sadly, Americans just don't care about that anymore. I'd argue that Obama may have been the lesser evil of the two, but enough is enough. I was especially pissed off yesterday on his pick of Rahm Emanuel. It truly shows his true colors.

This is the time for us to unite and not divide on petty issues like race and all that other irrelevant bullshit. So I'd like to seriously apologize to all those whom I have offended and let's work on getting the freedom movement elected in 2010.

Pete
11-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Never offended me, but I'm glad you're staying.

Good to hear that C4L is big in Ann Arbor! :cool:

Mini-Me
11-06-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm sorry. I apologize for my recent rant on how there are many bigots within this movement. To be honest with you, I realized I couldn't leave this freedom movement. I mean living on college campus in Ann Arbor, it's hard to witness the growth of Campaign for Liberty and all of these Ron Paul supporters uniting and forgetting about their differences for a common cause: freedom.

I don't think anyone could truly remove this movement from deep within their hearts. I also realized that Obama is just another lying politician, just like the rest of them. Sure it's nice that we finally have a black president with unique first, middle, and last names, but we must look at the policies. And sadly, Americans just don't care about that anymore. I'd argue that Obama may have been the lesser evil of the two, but enough is enough. I was especially pissed off yesterday on his pick of Rahm Emanuel. It truly shows his true colors.

This is the time for us to unite and not divide on petty issues like race and all that other irrelevant bullshit. So I'd like to seriously apologize to all those whom I have offended and let's work on getting the freedom movement elected in 2010.

Welcome back!
...wait...ANN ARBOR?!? FUCK MICHIGAN! ;)

Seriously though, I'm glad you're back. :) We need every one of our patriots...and you're right, Obama really removed a whole lot of doubt with the Rahm Emanuel pick.

bojo68
11-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Glad ya decided to hang around. Never offended me either, but then I figure the racist garbage is some of what RP calls "the nonsense you have to put up with" Besides that, there's pretty good evidence Obama's racist, so it's not like many aren't involved.

ForrestLayne
11-06-2008, 06:19 PM
I think we all get frustrated not so much with people that are on this site but in general. I was not politically active until Ron Paul and it gets EXTREMELY frutrating to deal with sheeple. It seems like I bang my head against a wall forever, but the 2 that "converted" did so quickly - like a light came on.

Just keep spreading the message and slowly lights will go on -- 1 by 1

Rome wasn't built in a day and we cannot light up the sheeple in just these couple of years.

I listened to RP on CNN - 7 of 22 supported candidates actually got in. 33% for a first round is quite an achievement.

I know it sounds corny but we gotta keep on keepin' on.
Who knows 2 more years (2010) maybe we can get 50% of supported candidates elected......and then 75%......

StateofTrance
11-06-2008, 06:54 PM
A jewish dude will always piss of an Arab..I see what you did there..You're a HYPOCRITE.

Just kidding :D

tonesforjonesbones
11-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Glad to see you and you are waking up! tones

Carole
11-06-2008, 06:57 PM

I have not met you before and do not know about your rant.

All I can say is welcome back. United we stand (Ross Perot)

Things are getting so serious that we MUST NOT allow small differences to DIVIDE us.

We need every person we can get, but only if he/she is sincere. :)

Every person has something to offer.

rational thinker
11-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Thank you for your kind words.

Dorfsmith
11-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Great post. Great thread. :)

qh4dotcom
11-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Welcome back. I liked what you had to say.

rational thinker
11-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks.

JoshLowry
11-06-2008, 11:19 PM
This is why I don't delete an account when someone requests it.

I'm happy you are thinking rationally again!

http://votemotion.com/images/emo1.gif (http://votemotion.com/emotion1/)

tropicangela
11-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Welcome back :)

pacelli
11-07-2008, 03:09 AM
Hell, I don't know what you are talking about, but that's cool. I'm still wondering about how the whole coke bottle thing worked out for ya ;)

Liberty Rebellion
11-07-2008, 04:05 AM

Rational Thinker - I'm glad you stayed on board! Some of my closest friends are Seek & Sign (if that's how you spell it), but I am no racist.

Think about it Thinker - if you are voting for the lesser of two evils, is not the end result evil?

rational thinker
11-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Hell, I don't know what you are talking about, but that's cool. I'm still wondering about how the whole coke bottle thing worked out for ya ;)

:p

Bryan
11-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Great to hear and great post. The sad reality is, that there will be agent provocateurs who will try to divide us, tossing out insults trying to split us in groups. It's a common practice and can work if you let your guard down. So, expect more but we'll try to keep the guidelines enforced on our end. :)

Now, let's get this done.

RickyJ
11-07-2008, 09:19 PM
I wasn't asking, but I am happy you came to your senses. :D