PDA

View Full Version : NY Times Wants Questions to Ask Dr. Paul!

Knightskye
11-06-2008, 05:08 PM
EDIT:

Part 1:
http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/14/ron-paul-answers-your-questions-part-one/

I'm not sure when they'll add the next batch of questions and answers, but when they do, I'll add them.

Andrew-Austin
11-06-2008, 05:11 PM
No softballs please.

Ask him questions in which he would give informative answers. Remember, this guy can see into the future.

Knightskye
11-06-2008, 05:28 PM
No softballs please.

Ask him questions in which he would give informative answers. Remember, this guy can see into the future.

Something like: "Dr. Paul, will we ever colonize Mars?" :D

gls
11-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Interesting. Personally I can't think of anything to ask him that I don't already know what his answer would be. Damn his unwavering principled consistency!

DirtMcGirt
11-06-2008, 09:53 PM
bump

rprprs
11-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Interesting. Personally I can't think of anything to ask him that I don't already know what his answer would be. Damn his unwavering principled consistency!

Yes, I reviewed the questions, and his answer to so many of them would be obvious.

Knightskye
11-12-2008, 01:08 AM

Policy would be obvious.

How about a personal question? Something about his life.

rockandrollsouls
11-12-2008, 06:21 AM
Yes, I reviewed the questions, and his answer to so many of them would be obvious.

So you've gone over almost FIVE HUNDRED questions? I want to know if he'll run in 2012, but I didn't ask that :p Hopefully, since about 100 people asked that question we'll get an answer!

John of Des Moines
11-12-2008, 06:23 AM
How about: "Doctor Paul, can you explain why during the Presidential campaign season the government/corporate controlled media, such as the New York Times, ignored you and you ideas of freedom, liberty, and sound economic practices like ending the privately owned Federal Reserve and abolishing the IRS and now that S is about to hit the fan we in the controlled press can't get enough of you. Why is that?"

MsDoodahs
11-12-2008, 06:28 AM
how about: "doctor paul, can you explain why during the presidential campaign season the government/corporate controlled media, such as the new york times, ignored you and you ideas of freedom, liberty, and sound economic practices like ending the privately owned federal reserve and abolishing the irs and now that s is about to hit the fan we in the controlled press can't get enough of you. Why is that?"

yyyyyeeeeeeessssssss!!!!

Flirple
11-12-2008, 06:33 AM
The second question posted is golden:

"Why do you have such a rational position, but so many of your (admittedly more visible) supporters seem irrational?"

— Posted by Chris (http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/06/ron-paul-will-now-take-your-questions/)
That is exactly what I can't figure out either.

afmatt
11-12-2008, 07:58 AM
The second question posted is golden:

That is exactly what I can't figure out either.

Ouch.