PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul taking questions from the public in NYT blog!

georgiaboy
11-06-2008, 04:33 PM
http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/06/ron-paul-will-now-take-your-questions/

November 6, 2008, 10:48 am
Ron Paul Will Now Take Your Questions
By Stephen J. Dubner

Congressman Ron Paul of Texas ran for president in the Republican primaries this year, raising more than $34 million and receiving more than 1.3 million votes.

That obviously wasn’t enough to get anywhere near the general election, but Paul became a rogue hero of many in his party (and beyond), even mounting his own counter-convention in Minneapolis while the Republican National Convention was happening across the river in St. Paul.
He has now launched a Campaign for Liberty, which is casting an eye toward the 2010 mid-term elections in the hopes of promoting “sound money, limited government, and a respect for the inherent rights of every individual.”
We thought that Paul might be an interesting person to hear from in the immediate aftermath of this most interesting election season, and he has agreed to field your questions. So please fire away, and we’ll post his answers in a few days.

MRoCkEd
11-06-2008, 04:36 PM
"Ron Paul, why are you so awesome?"

undergroundrr
11-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Wow, just reading the almost 300 questions posted so far would be a major economic education for much of the populace. How in hell is he going to pick which ones to answer?

Aratus
11-07-2008, 09:13 AM
i'm hoping if i ask him something very specific, i might get a short, terse answer!

qh4dotcom
11-11-2008, 06:05 AM
bump