PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul the prophet

spudea
11-06-2008, 03:47 PM
RP: "Neocons hijacked our foreign policy. They're to blame, not the American People"

RP: "we have to come to our senses and go back to our roots"

RP: "we've dug a hole for ourselves, dug a hole for our party. We're going down next year and we have to wake up to this fact."

Huckabee...: "even if we lose elections we shouldn't lose our honor..."

I think Ron Paul needs to get do a ton of interviews and release videos showing how he is an incredible prophet. Also we need to punish the media for ignoring him! Because everything he said has come true, but he was ignored. Ignorant Repubs thought they had the election in the bag.

heavenlyboy34
11-06-2008, 03:54 PM
i think ron paul needs to get do a ton of interviews and release videos showing how he is an incredible prophet. Also we need to punish the media for ignoring him! Because everything he said has come true, but he was ignored. Ignorant repubs thought they had the election in the bag.

qft!!

Matisa
11-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Ron Paul the Prophet? This is very possibly true.

Who was the Prophet who led Gods people out of egipt?

Moses right.

who is trying right now to led GODs people out of Bondage?

Ron Paul....

its very possibly true.

The Machine
11-06-2008, 10:47 PM
I don't know about prophet in the sense of receiving visions, or divine inspiration to predict future events--maybe he's remaining tight-lipped on that one :)

I think Ron's gift is his ability to combine intelligence, common sense, and wisdom to articulate truth to those with receptive ears. Most people would rather just listen to a bunch of BS and let someone else do their thinking for them. Why do you think we have Obama as our President elect?

Matisa
11-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Machine, I agree with you on that one, however there are many people who have the divine gift of visions who are not prophets, its just a gift given to them. (as being an isrealite)

I do belive however that Ron Paul is the next moses of our time. As hard as that may be to belive this is something that has been shown to me through a gift that has given to me.

Let me just put it this way, we all have a very rocky and hard road ahead of us.

Matisa
11-07-2008, 12:52 AM
The thing is GOD has given us a choice, we either except what he has given us or we fall. so we either accep what GOD has given us; another way out of this Bondage that is comeing our way and in may ways is already gained control over our lives or we can fall!

Noha was sent to save GODs people and the people didn't accept him , what happend? Everyone drown in the flood.

then along came moses and the people did accept him and the people were saved.

Now we have Ron Paul; We better think long and hard before we reject what he has to say .....

The Machine
11-07-2008, 01:42 AM
The last thing I want to do is to get in a discussion about religion...politics is bad enough. I understand your point though. I also believe the Creator--or whatever a person happens to believe--endowed us with a brain, and Ron seems to be utilizing his at full capacity for the benefit of others.

Whether he is a prophet or not, we were all given something special for a reason.

tnvoter
11-07-2008, 07:12 AM
Blimp. Campaign for Liberty needs to jump on this opportunity.

Captain Shays
11-07-2008, 09:25 AM
In Ron Pail's book "A Foreign Policyy of Freedom", which is a collection of speeches he's given on the House floor, in March 2001 (I think. I don't have my copy here and right now as I write this, I am unable to remember the exact date) Ron Paul gave a speech about foreign policy which he clearly stated that our meddling foreign policy will inspire an attack and mentioned bin Laden.

sirachman
11-07-2008, 09:26 AM
lol it worked for obama

SludgeFactory
11-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Man, some people here are just as crazy as the religious right wing of the neo-conservatives. God didn't choose Ron Paul. Ron Paul isn't trying to lead "God's People" out of bondage. He is simply cutting through all the bullshit and predicting things that are obvious to him because of what he learned through his economic and historical teachings and by what he has seen happen throughout history.

God doesn't give a fuck about American elections. God doesn't waste time meddeling in the simple affairs of men.

dannno
11-07-2008, 01:12 PM
I hope the Campaign for Liberty or someone archives as many of Ron Paul's appearances, debates and videos as possible. If youtube or the internet ever go down, we cannot lose his material.

Matisa
11-07-2008, 04:29 PM
well, I think there is a bit of a spritual aspect to what Ron Paul wants to do. I don't know him personally but, I have a friend who does. Infact they go to visit him offten.

He is very religous/spirtual and that influences most of his way of thinking.

mediahasyou
11-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Ron Paul the Prophet? This is very possibly true.

Who was the Prophet who led Gods people out of egipt?

Moses right.

who is trying right now to led GODs people out of Bondage?

Ron Paul....

its very possibly true.

Indeed.

heavenlyboy34
11-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Man, some people here are just as crazy as the religious right wing of the neo-conservatives. God didn't choose Ron Paul. Ron Paul isn't trying to lead "God's People" out of bondage. He is simply cutting through all the bullshit and predicting things that are obvious to him because of what he learned through his economic and historical teachings and by what he has seen happen throughout history.

God doesn't give a fuck about American elections. God doesn't waste time meddeling in the simple affairs of men.

I don't know about the others, but I mean it in the sense that RP has the knowledge/insight/experience necessary to make a rational, logical prediction about events. I meant to include no religious overtones.

heavenlyboy34
11-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I hope the Campaign for Liberty or someone archives as many of Ron Paul's appearances, debates and videos as possible. If youtube or the internet ever go down, we cannot lose his material.

do you think TPTB may try to erase RP from the webbernet? :eek:

Athan
11-07-2008, 05:52 PM
:bunchies:

Mandrik
11-07-2008, 08:25 PM
He almost is like a prophet. It's why I have the sig I do.