PDA

View Full Version : Be prepared for the roller coaster of a lifetime!

m72mc
11-06-2008, 11:53 AM
The Ron Paul revolution sure shocked the establishment.
They did all they could to stop it, they sure have not succeeded.
First it was Hillary that was the front runner on the democrat side while Giuliani that lead the neoconservative agenda.
Ron´s campaign started to rise after Giuliani´s fatal mistake of challenging Ron Paul in a national debate. This apparently led to his campaigns quick demise. It is apparent then they threw in Huckabee in the mix to draw voters from Ron. Huckabee never was meant to win so they forced Romney to stop his campaign while pushing McCain as the GOP hero! At this point is when Obama rose. Sure they had a candidate here that would be seen as a new deal, like Ron Paul, only a fake one, already in the hands of the corporations.

whether or not Obama was meant to win from the beginning matters not, Ron Paul sure altered the race. The power of the people.
If the American people ever will win an election again, you need :
* paper ballots for anonymous voting
* ballot access for independents & third party's
* debate access independents & third party's
* Ownership change of the media (be sure to keep the internet open at least)

What will happen now ?

A crises of a life time is coming, not a matter of if, but when!
The US is bankrupt and there is no avoiding it. This will affect the world as we have seen already.
Likely foreign policy will pose some threat and more fear and conflicts might occur, but the big opportunity here for a new world order will be the economic crises.
Out of the ashes of this financial ruin will be more overstate regulations and a big step towards one world government.
Be aware cause the words will be subtle, just like the war mongering, it will be to keep us safe, just now economically.
Be on the lookout of new currency´s or new financial institutes.

There is law´s in place now to keep the American people in check when the dollar inflates beyond anything we have seen before.
The military is in place to subdue anyone who disagrees.
Fema camps are built and rarely do anyone spend money unnecessary. The best case is they are built just in case, still then someone expects, they might be necessary.
Obama now has and will build a civilian army and opinion to further this agenda.

Everything soon comes to fruition and the ride will be hard and confusing. Only a enlightened and steadfast populace can stop what is in store for us.

Now is the time to stand fast.
Whatever the outcome will be, be prepared, for the roller coaster of a lifetime.

/Mike

A. Havnes
11-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Suggesting civil disobedience? A call to arms? I think it'll come to those, but first we need to get more people aware of what's happening.

By the way, this is off-topic, but the title of your thread reminded me of The Lion King's "Be Prepared" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y

m72mc
11-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Suggesting civil disobedience? A call to arms? I think it'll come to those, but first we need to get more people aware of what's happening.

By the way, this is off-topic, but the title of your thread reminded me of The Lion King's "Be Prepared" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y

not suggesting anything. Everyone has to make up their own mind. Just my thoughts.

jave27
11-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Everything soon comes to fruition and the ride will be hard and confusing. Only a enlightened and steadfast populace can stop what is in store for us.

I think that line sums up why nothing has been done, and the public doesn't seem to bat an eye when things start going down the tubes. Keep them entertained, and you can have your way with them.

m72mc
11-07-2008, 12:48 PM
I think that line sums up why nothing has been done, and the public doesn't seem to bat an eye when things start going down the tubes. Keep them entertained, and you can have your way with them.

yes....I hope for the best...I fear the worst

fasten your seat belts

I think it will decline until civil war is imminent

ihsv
11-07-2008, 12:51 PM
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/roller-coaster-girl.jpg

m72mc
11-07-2008, 01:13 PM
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/roller-coaster-girl.jpg

lol thank you friend :)

seems scary

Number19
11-07-2008, 02:02 PM

By the way, this is off-topic, but the title of your thread reminded me of The Lion King's "Be Prepared" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9YI've been saying and repeating that we need a series of regional rallies. I would add to this that these need to be preceded, in the early afternoon of the rally day, by peaceful parades through the downtown.

This is the best way I can think of to make ourselves, and the movement, known to the general population. With continuing activism of this peaceful nature, we will build awareness, interest and growth.