PDA

View Full Version : Brzezinski - Obama's Advisor Planning to Block China/Russia from Africa

Magicman
11-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I wonder if this is why reporters asking for Obama's birth certificates are getting arrested. Could it be that Obama's Kenya status and african american identity is used in a military way and now clout in Africa could be used as a way to pull in U.S. interests to block China and Russia from their resources? Just look at the reaction in Kenya and you'll see that he could be used as a puppet for oil interests in Africa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5idQm8YyJs4

Zbigniew Brzezinski - Puppet Master of Obama Obama Stocks

Wednesday, Nov 5, 2008

If I would have understood the corporate connections of Bush and Cheney back in 2000, I would be a very rich man today. To prepare our investments for this upcoming Obama administration, we must locate the Karl Rove among others. Zbigniew Brzezinski is the puppet master of Obama. This is a fact. Brzezinski is an 80-year old man from Poland who despises Russia. He was behind the catastrophic Carter administration. Brzezinski has the ultimate plan of preventing China from gaining access to African oil. China must have access to African oil or else the Chinese economy will recess rapidly. Brzezinski figures this will force China to invade the oil rich fields of southeast Russia just above North Korea. If China were to militarily take these oil fields from Russia, the two would obviously war which is what Brzezinski seeks. That plan is perfect in his eyes as it will weaken those two super-powers thus enabling American imperialism to regain strength. The real problem with this plan is that the Russians and Chinese are well aware of it. They know what Brzezinski intends to do. Unfortunately, the end result will most likely back fire on the west and produce world war III. China, and Russia against the US, and Europe.

The ethnic cleansing in Georgia during the olympic opening ceremonies was a trademark Brzezinski move. It was designed to make the Russians look bad. The censored US media will lead you to believe that the Russians attacked Georgia when in fact the Georgian military attacked the Russian province of S. Ossetia which then, in turn, caused the Russian military to storm into Georgia to stop the civilian killing. 08/08/08 will be viewed as the first event of world war three in my opinion.

Not that I base my political opinion on the story of a 12 year old girl in S. Ossetia during the genocide, but it does add credibility when you witness how much Fox News censored the live interview.

Brian4Liberty
11-06-2008, 01:02 AM
Time for a musical break. What a guitar hero!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfTttPGQrMk