PDA

View Full Version : It's Time for Mythbusters

RonPaulNewbee
11-05-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm reading all these dire posts like: "I can't believe this is happening. I'm just in a state of shock thinking we elected the most liberal person into office as president. Just can't believe it."

First Ron Paul is only WARNING us to guard against things like totalitarianism. He's not saying it is imminent. It was Bush who has masterminded the dismantling of the Constitution with the possibility of Martial Law, Pre-Emptive War, Doubling of the Debt and on and on. Yes that is a danger. But Obama has said he would cut out every measure in the Patriot Act that's not constitutional.

Yes, I know power grabs that claim to be temporary never are but we have a new president that was the leading voice (other than Ron and Dennis) to not go to war. You people are making shit up. And Ron himself is not helping with the unstable people we have out there. They are going off the deep end and it has the effect of race-based nonsense. Ron is better than this.

Obama is a muslim. Terrific. Yeah, that's exactly what we need. Or my favorite, Obama is an Arab. Pull yourself up by your boot straps and communicate with your Representative and find out what's really going on. Globalization is gradual so don't go getting your panties in a wad. Keep educating others but don't go over the edge because of conspiracies, jeez!

Adam, Jamie, can you help us out please?

Conza88
11-05-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm reading all these dire posts like: "I can't believe this is happening. I'm just in a state of shock thinking we elected the most liberal person into office as president. Just can't believe it."

First Ron Paul is only WARNING us to guard against things like totalitarianism. He's not saying it is imminent. It was Bush who has masterminded the dismantling of the Constitution with the possibility of Martial Law, Pre-Emptive War, Doubling of the Debt and on and on. Yes that is a danger. But Obama has said he would cut out every measure in the Patriot Act that's not constitutional.

Yes, I know power grabs that claim to be temporary never are but we have a new president that was the leading voice (other than Ron and Dennis) to not go to war. You people are making shit up. And Ron himself is not helping with the unstable people we have out there. They are going off the deep end and it has the effect of race-based nonsense. Ron is better than this.

Obama is a muslim. Terrific. Yeah, that's exactly what we need. Or my favorite, Obama is an Arab. Pull yourself up by your boot straps and communicate with your Representative and find out what's really going on. Globalization is gradual so don't go getting your panties in a wad. Keep educating others but don't go over the edge because of conspiracies, jeez!

You have no understanding of the problems America faces. You fail, just like Noami Wolf does. (Apparently shes now waking up, and so should you)

Bush isn't the ONLY problem. The One party system is. The Right wing imposes the war, reduction of civil liberties, fascist policies etc.... now it's the Left's turn to impose the exact same, with more economic destruction, gun grabs etc.

It's all part of the plan. How the Elite Control Politics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q90U)

:)

coyote_sprit
11-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Please don't use the word liberal when referring to Obama it makes me vomit a little.

klamath
11-05-2008, 10:45 PM

We will see what we will see on Obama. He might turn out great, who the hell knows.

Do a little reading of history. Clinton bombed Iraq quit often preemptively. Show me where Obama was a leading critic of the war at the time of the vote?

Danke
11-05-2008, 10:46 PM

It's all part of the plan. How the Elite Control Politics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSk8RuIwsQg)

You have some of the best links/videos. No doubt.

RonPaulNewbee
11-06-2008, 09:46 AM
What vote? The Declaration of War by Congress? Haha!

Anyway, you guys, I don't think, are the offenders I'm referring to. There are others here, racist, fanatical, frantic, freaked out, who know enough to be dangerous, dumping their girlfriends for not voting how they tell them to, etc., that I'm really speaking to. If they even read my post they won't understand it because they believe the country has to be ONE way or it's total crap. They don't understand a great deal.

No doubt, I do need to read history more. But I am already engaged in that now more than ever. If you have something to report, I'd gladly find the time to read it. And I'll check out the links provided in that post earlier, thanks for that.

klamath
11-06-2008, 10:14 AM
What vote? The Declaration of War by Congress? Haha!

Anyway, you guys, I don't think, are the offenders I'm referring to. There are others here, racist, fanatical, frantic, freaked out, who know enough to be dangerous, dumping their girlfriends for not voting how they tell them to, etc., that I'm really speaking to. If they even read my post they won't understand it because they believe the country has to be ONE way or it's total crap. They don't understand a great deal.

No doubt, I do need to read history more. But I am already engaged in that now more than ever. If you have something to report, I'd gladly find the time to read it. And I'll check out the links provided in that post earlier, thanks for that.

Point taken on the fanatical people.
Google the Iraqi Liberation Act.
Read the history around Clinton's house impeachment vote. You will find that is where the term WMD was coined. Clinton bombed iraq frantically for three days trying to take the attention off his impeachment vote.
Read up on the history of Bosnia and Cosovo. Clinton bombed serbia for 6 weeks straight and there was absolutely no threat to the US.
I voted for Bush specifically because he stressed over and over he wanted a humble foreign policy and no nation building unlike Clinton.:rolleyes:

Isaac Bickerstaff
11-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Here ya' go Newbee, two words for you:

Zbigniew Brzezinski

RonPaulNewbee
11-06-2008, 10:56 AM
I've got two words for you too:

Smedley Butler.

What does this have to do with anything? I don't know. You are the one supposedly responding meaningfully with just two words. Why don't you put a little meat on them bones! Maybe then I can understand where you are trying to take the conversation with your bombastic testimony.

Isaac Bickerstaff
11-06-2008, 11:04 AM
The man's name and agenda are actually very well published. There is no excuse for ignorance on this one.

RonPaulNewbee
11-06-2008, 11:17 AM
If you are referring to the CFR I don't think ZB owns it. If your reference is toward Obama please make it more explicit. What is his agenda re: Barack Obama? To become Secretary of State?

Isaac Bickerstaff
11-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Keep digging. You just might figure out why some of us are making such dire predictions.

RonPaulNewbee
11-06-2008, 11:40 AM
God, do I have to ... really? It's bigger than the new world order? I don't think I can handle much more computer time. Let's see, soylent green: ITS PEOPLE!

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
11-06-2008, 02:40 PM
It's time for Obama to pull a Bush on the Dem party. Shouldn't be too difficult.

"One of the guys actually said (and this is pretty much word-for-word): "If that man [Obama] handed me a gun and told me to go fight, I wouldn't even question him, because I know he wouldn't send me to war without a good reason."""

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=166531&page=2

Conza88
11-06-2008, 06:18 PM
You have some of the best links/videos. No doubt.

Hahah.. I've considered making a TW styled link list, lmao...

That's probably a path I don't want to consciously go down yet though :p

Maybe in a decade or so :D

Want to avoid the generic