PDA

View Full Version : "Dead! Dead! Dead!" Wikipedia decribes Chief of Staff Rahm as a real psycho

max
11-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Rahm's dad was an Israeli terrorist (member of Irgun)..Rahm appears to have his dad's same lust for blood....

real Zionist wackjob....
**************************************Quote from Wiki

"At this point of his political career he was known for his intensity. Notably, he reportedly told British Prime Minister Tony Blair, prior to Blair appearing in public with Clinton for the first time after the Lewinsky scandal, "This is important. Don't fuck it up."[8] Emanuel is said to have "mailed a rotting fish to a former coworker after the two parted ways."[7] On the night after the 1996 election, "Emanuel was so angry at the president's enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting 'Dead! ... Dead! ... Dead!' and plunging the knife into the table after every name."[1] His "take-no-prisoners attitude" earned him the nickname "Rahm-bo".[7]

********* A 5'5" psychopath sissy who danced ballet...he will overcompensate for his insecurities by being a dangerous warmonger

amy31416
11-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Max. I read the Wikipedia entry for Rahm today and while I feel he's likely a warmonger and a frightening choice for Chief of Staff, I didn't read anything even remotely resembling what you described.

Aren't you a relatively notorious anti-semite on the boards?

Sorry, not interested in BS, I only want the facts. Provide links to legitimate sources.

I've had enough of reactionary BS, no matter where it comes from.

LibertyEagle
11-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Please provide your link, Max.

Thanks.

literatim
11-05-2008, 10:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel#Career_as_political_staffer

Max. I read the Wikipedia entry for Rahm today and while I feel he's likely a warmonger and a frightening choice for Chief of Staff, I didn't read anything even remotely resembling what you described.

Sorry, not interested in BS, I only want the facts. Provide links to legitimate sources.

If you didn't see his quote, then you didn't really read the Wiki entry. In fact, your post just oozes stupidity and is quite 'reactionary bs' in itself.

Anti Federalist
11-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Please provide your link, Max.

Thanks.

It's legit, or Wiki legit anyways.:D

It may have been getting edited or shuffled around, the quote from the OP and the same paragraph that I'm posting, has a footnote number at Rahm-bo of 7 and mine has 6.

But it's there...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel#Career_as_political_staffer

At this point of his political career he was known for his intensity. Notably, he reportedly told British Prime Minister Tony Blair, prior to Blair appearing in public with Clinton for the first time after the Lewinsky scandal, "This is important. Don't fuck it up."[7] Emanuel is said to have "mailed a rotting fish to a former coworker after the two parted ways."[6] On the night after the 1996 election, "Emanuel was so angry at the president's enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting 'Dead! ... Dead! ... Dead!' and plunging the knife into the table after every name."[1] His "take-no-prisoners attitude" earned him the nickname "Rahm-bo".[6]

Brian4Liberty
11-06-2008, 01:39 AM
Musical break for Rahm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfTttPGQrMk

HenryKnoxFineBooks
11-06-2008, 01:50 AM

Let's be careful about throwing around the anti-semite label. Neocons often use that brush to shut down the opposition.

I'm definately not an anti-semite, but have been called that, based on the fact that I'm not pro-Isreal. Not anti-Isreal, mind you, just not pro-Isreal. Seems saying "Isreal can and should be able to protect itself by itself" is tantamount to wishing for its destruction by some.

bricklayer
11-06-2008, 02:09 AM
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/8091986/the_enforcer/

See paragraph 9.

This is not a personal commentary in any way, just noting where the "Dead! ... Dead! ... Dead!" thing came from.

Madison
11-06-2008, 02:58 AM
He was picked the day after being elected to calm down Jews and Christians who thought he was a stealth Muslim hellbent on destroying Israel. Smart political move.

max
11-06-2008, 04:07 AM

Do your own research. The "dead, dead, dead" story was reported in several news outlets.

And tell me...in your words...nit sheeplike reactions...what makes it "anti-semitic" to point out that Zionists dominate our foreign policy?????

angelatc
11-06-2008, 05:07 AM

The people on some of the neocon boards are actually worried that he's not a big supporter of Israel.

Cowlesy
11-06-2008, 05:14 AM
It'd be great if we could capture their intensity for caring about that country and focus it on caring about our own country.

Truth Warrior
11-06-2008, 05:45 AM
Transparency, the corrupt Chicago "machine" MOB is moving into the White House.<IMHO>

"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class."

~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State (http://www.mises.org/store/Our-Enemy-the-State-P321.aspx?AFID=14)

angelatc
11-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Transparency, the corrupt Chicago "machine" MOB is moving into the White House.<IMHO>

Absolutely. I suspect that people that haven't lived in Chicago, or perhaps Louisisna, really can't conceive of what that means. When we moved to Chicago, we were amazed at how openly corrupt the politicians are. I can't imagine the deals that must go down behind closed doors.

I heard several stories from people living in the city proper that they could not register as a Republican, even though they supported Paul, because it would mean that their garbage wouldn't be picked up and even the response times of the fire and ambulance services would be affected.

And these people just said this matter-of-factly. It wasn't a whispered conspiracy theory type of conversation at all.

I had hoped that the Washington insiders would resent the Chicago machine attempt at infiltration, but Emmanual has worked in Washington before so maybe he'll be able to enmesh the two.

Urgh.

Truth Warrior
11-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Absolutely. I suspect that people that haven't lived in Chicago, or perhaps Louisisna, really can't conceive of what that means. When we moved to Chicago, we were amazed at how openly corrupt the politicians are. I can't imagine the deals that must go down behind closed doors.

I heard several stories from people living in the city proper that they could not register as a Republican, even though they supported Paul, because it would mean that their garbage wouldn't be picked up and even the response times of the fire and ambulance services would be affected.

And these people just said this matter-of-factly. It wasn't a whispered conspiracy theory type of conversation at all.

I had hoped that the Washington insiders would resent the Chicago machine attempt at infiltration, but Emmanual has worked in Washington before so maybe he'll be able to enmesh the two.

Urgh. Thanks for your first hand confirmation. ;)

angelatc
11-06-2008, 07:51 AM
Thanks for your first hand confirmation.

;)

Really, we were at an elementary school-age soccer game. We were just having a conversation with a random Dad next to us. He said he managed a large club in the city, and I said it sounded like fun, and in fact I always thought owning a bar would be fun. Not a big dance club, but a local watering hole.

It was just random conversation, I am not really looking to open a bar.

The guy whips out his wallet and hands me a card, with the name of a lawyer on it, and said "If you need to get the city to waive the restrictions on how close it can be to a school or a church, this is your guy. It will cost you $100,000 to the councilman plus his fee, but he can make it work. It will cost you more if he has to get the liquor license for you."

I about fell over!

Carole
11-06-2008, 07:52 AM

Urgh.
I have long felt that the White House has been occupied by mobsters, changing the guard every four or eight years.

The Texas mob followed the Chicago/Arkansas mob. Etc.... :)

Truth Warrior
11-06-2008, 07:54 AM
Really, we were at an elementary school-age soccer game. We were just having a conversation with a random Dad next to us. He said he managed a large club in the city, and I said it sounded like fun, and in fact I always thought owning a bar would be fun. Not a big dance club, but a local watering hole.

It was just random conversation, I am not really looking to open a bar.

The guy whips out his wallet and hands me a card, with the name of a lawyer on it, and said "If you need to get the city to waive the restrictions on how close it can be to a school or a church, this is your guy. It will cost you $100,000 to the councilman plus his fee, but he can make it work. It will cost you more if he has to get the liquor license for you."

I about fell over!

Best government money can buy ....................... Chicago too. :D

RickyJ
11-06-2008, 08:03 AM

When did you stop beating your husband? :rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
11-06-2008, 08:08 AM
I have long felt that the White House has been occupied by mobsters, changing the guard every four or eight years.

The Texas mob followed the Chicago/Arkansas mob. Etc.... :)

Hidden History: Where Organized Crime and Government Meet
http://www.lewrockwell.com/burris/burris10.html (http://www.lewrockwell.com/burris/burris10.html)

angelatc
11-06-2008, 08:08 AM
Best government money can buy ....................... Chicago too. :D

That was Chicago. I haven't lived in Louisiana yet, but an old beau did and he had some amazing stories.

Truth Warrior
11-06-2008, 08:12 AM
That was Chicago. I haven't lived in Louisiana yet, but an old beau did and he had some amazing stories. I heard about and saw some good ones when I lived in KC in the late '70s too. ;)

amy31416
11-06-2008, 01:31 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel#Career_as_political_staffer

If you didn't see his quote, then you didn't really read the Wiki entry. In fact, your post just oozes stupidity and is quite 'reactionary bs' in itself.

My apologies, I see it now--not sure why I didn't before. I'd think that something like that would definitely jump out at me, either my memory sucks or it wasn't there when I read it. No way to really tell. I read it almost immediately after the info was released.

I asked for a link, if that oozes stupidity, well. . . and yeah, I do take things with a grain of salt when people have certain biases. Nothing wrong with that.

yongrel
11-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Considering the inaccuracy of the term, I will no longer be using the phrase anti-semite.

Instead, I will use a more precise and accurate method:

Max, you are one monstrous anti-jew.

rpfan2008
11-06-2008, 01:46 PM
max, you are one monstrous anti-jew.

hohoho!!!

Truth Warrior
11-06-2008, 01:48 PM
http://jewsagainstzionism.com/ (http://jewsagainstzionism.com/)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/NKIantisem_small.jpg

sratiug
11-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Also from the article. If his father were in the SS at that time, would we be anti-European for pointing out he comes from a line of thieves and murderers?

His father, the Jerusalem-born Benjamin M. Emanuel, is a pediatrician and former member of the Irgun, a Zionist group that operated in Palestine between 1931 and 1948. [28]

max
11-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Max, you are one monstrous anti-jew.

Then why do I have so many Irwin Schiff, Peter Schiff, and Murray Rothbard books in my house?

Those guys (all jews) are my economics hero/gurus. If Schiff ran for president I'd work my ass off for him.

You've been brainwashed by the media to associate criticism of Zionist power (which is undeniable) with bigotry.

I oppose the Mafia too....does that make me anti-Italian???

Yongrel...you are one monstrous idiot!

LittleLightShining
11-06-2008, 04:21 PM
For what it's worth here are some things that jumped out at me:

During his original 2002 campaign, Emanuel "indicated his support of President Bush's position on Iraq, but said he believed the president needed to better articulate his position to the American people."

He left the White House to accept a well-paid position at Dresdner Kleinwort investment bank in Chicago, where he worked from 1999 to 2002 and reportedly earned US$18 million.[9]

His first name, Rahm, means "high" or "lofty" in Hebrew[21], while his last name, Emanuel, means "God is with us."

werdd
11-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Yongrel...you are one monstrous idiot!

Agree

torchbearer
11-06-2008, 04:41 PM
That was Chicago. I haven't lived in Louisiana yet, but an old beau did and he had some amazing stories.

To get a video poker permit, you'd give a big donation to Gov. Edwards wife, and he'd give you a permit.
This is how Edwin Edwards got away with payoffs for all those years.
If he recieved the money, he'd have to report it.
If someone gave his wife a gift. She did not have to report it.
She had a seperate account.
But obviously, she was laundering his money.

You want to burn sugar cane? You gotta pay the right people.
You want the sheriff's deputies to not harass you, purchase a Sheriff's Association sticker for your car at $100 a year.
You'd be less likely to get a ticket. (organized thugs who demand payment or they will bully you)
You want to get out of any crime? I mean any crime... mass murder even?
Donate a large sum of money to both the sheriffs department and the DAs office, and their campaign funds.
I could go on for days...
and this isn't even touching the vote buying schemes.

tonesforjonesbones
11-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Why worry about Emmanual being a zionist when The Komrade's main advisor and the one who groomed him , zbigniew Breziznski, is a polish jewish zionist immigrant..and has been in government for years and years. Zbig..is the head jew in charge...lol. I never belived The komrade was a muslim...always believed he was an atheist...and now I know he's a communist. tones