PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump!

itshappening
11-05-2008, 09:14 PM
he's going to town on Bush on FOX News!

'he's been a catastrophe Greta, a total failure that's why the Republicans lost'

'he got us into these wars, we're spending hundreds of billions and people wonder why the economy is bad? it's a disaster'

Donald Trump is a Ron Pauler :p

0zzy
11-05-2008, 09:18 PM
he's going to town on Bush on FOX News!

'he's been a catastrophe Greta, a total failure that's why the Republicans lost'

'he got us into these wars, we're spending hundreds of billions and people wonder why the economy is bad? it's a disaster'

Donald Trump is a Ron Pauler :p

He is a massive debter, he's not like Ron Paul. Plenty of people blame Bush for the wars and failure he had on the Republicans.

itshappening
11-05-2008, 09:19 PM
He is a massive debter, he's not like Ron Paul. Plenty of people blame Bush for the wars and failure he had on the Republicans.

you never hear it on tv though or from the talking heads so it surprised me.

I guess Trump is p1ssed that he can't get some mega loans from the bank

zach
11-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Billionaire alert!!!

jyakulis
11-05-2008, 09:41 PM
man he seems like kind of a dumb fuck for how rich he is. i mean talking about getting loans to put up more houses here. wtf are you talking about lol. the housing market was already oversold; you want to flood it with more housing? i don't know, i mean he's the real estate guru so, maybe he knows what he's doing. i just don't see it tho.

Mandrik
11-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Bush may have gotten us into this war, but the Congress is to blame for funding it--Democrats & Republicans alike! There is plenty of blame to go around.