PDA

View Full Version : So what if the lawsuit shows Obama isn't natural born?

hotbrownsauce
11-05-2008, 03:43 PM
http://www.obamacrimes.com

Justice Souter's Clerk has informed Mr. Berg that Mr. Berg's application for an injunction to stay the November 4th election has been denied. (The U. S. Supreme Court Docket is below.)

The defendants are required to respond to the Writ of Certiorari by December first, after which Mr. Berg will have an opportunity to respond.

I don't like Obama but not enough to have irrational thoughts and desires to rid him of office. I will accept him as our president.

I also believe there needs to be 100% transparency in being able to be sure someone is eligible for president. I believe if you can't prove your eligibility for the presidency if someone asks, especially if you are surrounded by a shroud of mystery, then you shouldn't be able to hold that office. A United States citizen should with out a doubt always have the ability to question the credentials of someone who runs for office.

This will send a signal if we are denied access to the original birth certificate. If someone is able to hide their citizenship from the public they can become president with no questions asked so long as it looks like they have been here a long time.

What is a requirement of credentials to a government office if you can't force someone to show you they meet that requirement? There should be no questions asked about why a US citizen wants an official to prove there credentials required for office. It should be normal practice.

2nd note.... Obama was in school in Indonesia for 4 years during a time only Indonesians were allowed. This leads one to question did this affect his citizenship and if so how?

sparebulb
11-05-2008, 04:06 PM
My prediction:

Because we now live in a corrupt and dysfunctional democratic republic, Obama is untouchable and has the authority to use the full power of the federal government to hide his skeletons. The Supreme Court will punt this inquiry and it will make the precedent that a "citizen of the world" is qualified to serve as President of the United States. Allowing a non-qualified person serve as POTUS, contrary to the Constitution, will serve to undermine the sovereignty of the United States. I hope that I am wrong.

Kludge
11-05-2008, 04:08 PM
It's an arbitrary technicality at this point which probably shouldn't exist today...

Don't expect anything to come of it, and expect riots if something does.

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 04:12 PM
I'd say it kinda all depends on what, when and if the SCOTUS decides and rules. ;)

kojirodensetsu
11-05-2008, 04:16 PM
If something were to happen it would have already by now. Nothing is going to happen.

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 04:18 PM
If something were to happen it would have already by now. Nothing is going to happen. Have all of the lawsuits been dismissed? What about the appeals?

anaconda
11-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this is huge? The fact that Justice Souter has put this on his schedule is both mind-blowing and encouraging to me. AND by Dec. 1st so O-bomb-uh can't use executive privilege.

Why is the U.S. Supreme Court even touching this. This thing may not be over yet.

It is a fascinating question about the election. Would they give it to the runner up (McSame)? Hold another election? Or maybe give it
to the V.P. elect ( Biden )?

If they give it to Biden then he picks Obama as a Cabinet member or possibly VP and Obama is essentially president anyway. Unless scandal erupts and he confesses to the photo shopped rag posted on the internet and Kenyan birth.

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 04:24 PM
I think it could be HUGE, if they do it right. ;) Maybe the Kenya granny may want to be taken into protective custody by someone very trustworthy.

CurtisLow
11-05-2008, 05:09 PM
JMP Philip J. Berg Obama Lawsuit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOzFl-Gm_Kc

http://obamaimpeachment.org/

dannno
11-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this is huge?

Nope.

azminuteman
11-05-2008, 06:03 PM
However, if people call him African-American, that means he wasn't born in America but Africa so that would disqualify him from being president.

That is not the case but people still use that poor label for differentiating the term 'black' from 'black people'.

dannno
11-05-2008, 06:06 PM
He was born in Hawaii.

Do you have his birth certificate ?!! :eek:

zach
11-05-2008, 06:23 PM
I thought his grandmother died?

dannno
11-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I thought his grandmother died?

Hawaii grandma died, not Kenya grandma.

ihsv
11-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Nothing will happen. The "justice" system in this country is gone. Any attempt to get this dude out of office will be blocked by the higher-ups. Guaranteed.

FindLiberty
11-05-2008, 06:41 PM
If Obama is disqualified,
and since McCain already conceded,
does the third place POTUS candidate winner then automatically get the job?

If so, I expect to see street riots started by Obama supporters.

evilfunnystuff
11-05-2008, 06:42 PM
it's an arbitrary technicality at this point which probably shouldn't exist today...

wow

sparebulb
11-05-2008, 07:07 PM
It's an arbitrary technicality at this point which probably shouldn't exist today...

Most evil-doers (for the lack of a better word) chose to interpret any law that gets in their way as being an arbitrary technicality. The technicalities of what comprised a natural born citizen at the time of BO's birth are quite clear.

anaconda
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
The "justice" system in this country is gone.

Then why is Souter even giving it the time of day? I don't even know how this got within a million miles of the U.S. Supreme Court. Can anyone enlighten me. I thought the "no standing" ruling was the final word on a civil suit.

Pete
11-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this is huge? The fact that Justice Souter has put this on his schedule is both mind-blowing and encouraging to me. AND by Dec. 1st so O-bomb-uh can't use executive privilege.

Why is the U.S. Supreme Court even touching this. This thing may not be over yet.

It is a fascinating question about the election. Would they give it to the runner up (McSame)? Hold another election? Or maybe give it
to the V.P. elect ( Biden )?

If they give it to Biden then he picks Obama as a Cabinet member or possibly VP and Obama is essentially president anyway. Unless scandal erupts and he confesses to the photo shopped rag posted on the internet and Kenyan birth.

Nope, you are not the only one. This is huge any way you cut it. Even if he is a qualified candidate, his stalling and obfuscation give the lie to his promises of transparency.

I understand that there are three reasons Obama may not be a natural born citizen:

The father was a foreigner and the mother was not a resident of the US for five years after attaining age 16.
Obama may actually have been born in Kenya. I have read that Obama's half-sister Maya was born in Indonesia and given a COLB by Hawaii (just like Obama's) even though she was not a natural born citizen.
Obama may have become a citizen of Indonesia upon adoption by Lolo Soetoro, his stepfather. Indonesia did not accept dual citizenship at that time, so his American citizenship would have been deemed renounced. Obama went by the name 'Barry Soetoro' which would indicate adoption.

Hmm, can Obama serve in Biden's cabinet if he is sitting in the pokey for criminal fraud?

I wonder if Obama was actually born in Hawaii with his father listed as "UNKNOWN" and that his Indonesian stepfather did not adopt him. This would make him an American citizen, by the paper trail at least, but it would be a political embarrassment. Again, so much for 'transparency'.

Anti Federalist
11-05-2008, 11:26 PM
The father was a foreigner and the mother was not a resident of the US for five years after attaining age 16

I had read this as well, and it seems to be very clear, he is not, under the law at the time, a natural born citizen.

Now, based on the, unclear to me at least, tortuous wording of the information and the petition, it seems that the SCOTUS will look at this. Any lawyers? Help me out here.

At any rate, if that's the case, it does make me question what the hell is going on here.

I'd have to think that somebody along the way vetted this prior to this point.

Now my conspiratorial mindset goes to work...could TPTB be using this as a means to de-legitimize the constitution, once and for all?

I swear, the bullshit piles up so fast, you need wings to stay above it.

anaconda
11-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Hmm, can Obama serve in Biden's cabinet if he is sitting in the pokey for criminal fraud?

I'm guessing Obama could plead ignorance on the birth certificate to avoid criminal prosecution. I mean, I've never seen my own vault copy. Also, if I had been born in New Zealand or some place, I would not remember it. Similarly, Obama could say he was always told that he was born in Hawaii, and that the phony copy in Hawaii must have been his parents' doing. This does not mean that we cannot prove that he is not a natural born citizen and disqualify him as president. I just don't think he will go to federal prison over it.

anaconda
11-06-2008, 12:06 AM
This comments on this post at the following link have some good information. Sounds like the Supreme court will likely throw it out.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2124866/posts

Here is one:

"Four of the nine Justices are required to grant a writ of certiorari, referred to as the "rule of four." The great majority of cases brought to the Supreme Court are denied certiorari (approximately 7,500 petitions are presented each year, but just 80 to 150 are typically granted), because the Supreme Court is generally careful to choose only cases in which it has jurisdiction and which it considers sufficiently important (especially cases involving deep constitutional questions) to merit the use of its limited resources. See also Cert pool.

"The granting of a writ does not necessarily mean that the Supreme Court has found anything wrong with the decision of the lower court. Granting a writ of certiorari means merely that four of the Justices think that the circumstances described in the petition are sufficient to warrant the full Court reviewing the case and the lower court's action."

hotbrownsauce
11-06-2008, 02:15 AM
This comments on this post at the following link have some good information. Sounds like the Supreme court will likely throw it out.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2124866/posts

Here is one:

"Four of the nine Justices are required to grant a writ of certiorari, referred to as the "rule of four." The great majority of cases brought to the Supreme Court are denied certiorari (approximately 7,500 petitions are presented each year, but just 80 to 150 are typically granted), because the Supreme Court is generally careful to choose only cases in which it has jurisdiction and which it considers sufficiently important (especially cases involving deep constitutional questions) to merit the use of its limited resources. See also Cert pool.

"The granting of a writ does not necessarily mean that the Supreme Court has found anything wrong with the decision of the lower court. Granting a writ of certiorari means merely that four of the Justices think that the circumstances described in the petition are sufficient to warrant the full Court reviewing the case and the lower court's action."

thanks,

for those who were just as confused as me

These are what the posted acronyms mean.

SCOTUS supreme court of the united states
POTUS president of the united states
COLB Certificate of live birth

libertarian4321
11-06-2008, 05:01 AM
First off, this whole thing is laughable.

The "conspiracy theory" requires that the REPUBLICAN governor "covered up" by sealing the records to protect Obama. This should be a stretch even for nutty conspiracy theorists.

Its already been thrown out of court.

If you think the SC is going to touch this thing, you live in fantasy land.

However, just to play along with the nutty conspiracy theory:

If the SC did take this up and "overrule " the results of the election before Jan 20, the DNC would CHOOSE Obama's replacement. It could choose Biden, Hillary, or Barbara Streisand.

After Jan. 20, the job would go to Biden.

gilliganscorner
11-06-2008, 05:34 AM
Even if there is merit in this and it proves to be true, can you imagine the implications if the mainstream apparatus WERE to report it?

It would prove that the Republicans (particularly the McCain campaign), the media, the courts, the FEC, i.e. the entire Establishment apparatus was either incompetent or surreptitious in preventing this from coming to light.

No, they'll bury it. MSM runs the collective forums of the lemmings consent matrix. They shape and mold the "reality" they live in. Having people wake up to question the credibility and legitimacy of the Establishment is not an option.

werdd
11-06-2008, 05:44 AM

Don't expect anything to come of it, and expect riots if something does.

Wow.

We should just let obama write our new constitution right?

CJLauderdale4
11-06-2008, 06:06 AM
I think everyone is looking at this opportunity in the wrong way. I agree that Justice Souter is by no means the Justice I would expect to take this on, other than to dismiss it once and for all with the MSM watching!!

HOWEVER, since this is a Constitutional issue, similar to the interpretation of the 2nd Amendment and the DC Gun Ban, we may have some opportunitities...

If you recall, when the Secretary of State of Montana discovered that the Montana State Constitution directly references the 2nd Amendment, defining it as "all people have the right to bear arms," he realized any othe interpretation of the 2nd Amendment would NULLIFY Montana's statehood contract with the United States.

We all need to do some investigation here, and put Justice Souter on the hot seat. We need to all go read the various State Constitutions and see if there are any references to the "natural-born" clause of the Constitution. If so, then we need to write the State Secretaries of those States and inform them that if the SCOTUS does re-interpret the "natural-born" clause, then these States' contracts for statehood have been voided.

Of course, States will laugh at you, unless you threaten to sue, as Berg has done. Then again, States like Montana and Alaska may actually have governments that would follow through.

Just like the DC gun ban, you need to make the situation a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" and then there's no way out -- just like the TARP bill was for any politician (except our beloved Ron Paul)....

CJLauderdale4
11-06-2008, 06:09 AM
Could this be the reason why there is active duty U.S. military dispatched on U.S. soil breaking Posse Comitatus???

Is the FED preparing for such lawsuits and uprisings???

ConstitutionGal
11-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Could this be the reason why there is active duty U.S. military dispatched on U.S. soil breaking Posse Comitatus???

Is the FED preparing for such lawsuits and uprisings???

I've been thinking something along these same lines. I think it is entirely possible that Obama was allowed to win (think voter fraud and vote fraud) because TPTB knew that when he was declared uneligible to hold the office of POTUS that 'certain segments' of voters would riot, and thus usher in martial law (which would put a lot of today's issues effectively on the back burner for a LONG time).

Go ahead and call me a conspirary theorist but the way things have been going the last few years, this scenario is certainly not out of the rhelm of possibilities.

gilliganscorner
11-06-2008, 06:40 AM
Go ahead and call me a conspirary theorist but the way things have been going the last few years, this scenario is certainly not out of the rhelm of possibilities.

If I call you a conspiracy theorist, you can feel free to call me a coincidence theorist. ;)

ConstitutionGal
11-06-2008, 06:51 AM
If I call you a conspiracy theorist, you can feel free to call me a coincidence theorist. ;)

I don't believe in coincidence (certainly not at this level anyway). :eek: :D

AlabamaWildMan
11-06-2008, 01:16 PM
" ... it is entirely possible that Obama was allowed to win (think voter fraud and vote fraud) because TPTB knew that when he was declared uneligible to hold the office of POTUS that 'certain segments' of voters would riot, and thus usher in martial law ...

Go ahead and call me a conspirary theorist but the way things have been going the last few years, this scenario is certainly not out of the rhelm of possibilities ... "

The only word, in Your post, that I would change is "possible". I believe along the lines that You seem to, so I think (or fear) that the term 'Probable' should be considered.

I, a few years ago, could not have even considered the possibility of our own military being used against US citizens.
But after living through nearly Eight years of the reign of King George V, and his Executive Orders & Signing Statements, that is becoming a likely reality instead of just a very bad nightmare.

Volitzer
11-06-2008, 01:23 PM
FROM NOQUARTER.COM

Comment by Rocky Mountain High | 2008-11-04 03:59:22

COLB Forgery and Certified Fake
http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12993.htm

Obama BC Fraud and Forgery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC54PXA0jG0

Obama Birth Certificate Fraud Proof Prt 2 – MUST SEE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZAbqgpoGQ&feature=related

Unsolved Mystery: Obama’s Birth Certificate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd5gm8XKv_w&feature=related

Besides the two separate lawsuits filed against Obama – one is in the Supreme Court now, which challenges the fact that he was NOT a natural born citizen, the Supreme Court did not want to ‘Stay the Election’ for fear of rioting, however, these cases will go forward afterwards, whether he is elected or not. There are affidavits of witnesses at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya. The African Newspaper announced that ‘Kenyan Born Obama was running for President of the US’ Amazing how nobody in the US media caught that.

Think before you vote today – think on this — a vote for Obama is a vote for a Constitutional Crisis in America – which would drag our country through an unnecessary court drama that may end in a total International Embarrassment. Forgery of Legal Documents is a federal crime.

Read The Supreme Court Case : http://www.obamacrimes.com
The 2nd Case was filed in Hawaii for the original BC : http://contrariancommentary.wordpress.com/

Anybody notice that since the COLB was exposed as a forgery, Obama removed it from his website, then updated that he holds dual citizenship with Indonesia? The Constitution says POTUS must be loyal to the US only and of course, must be a natural born US citizen. That disqualifies Obama. I wonder how many people voting today are aware of the seriousness of this issue and even after learning of it, will vote for him anyway? Why on Earth would anybody do that and contribute to creating more of a crisis than we already have?

Obama is not who you think he is. Do your homework, it’s not too late.

SnappleLlama
11-06-2008, 01:24 PM
I think this is huge. It's unfortunate that nothing will come of it.

bojo68
11-06-2008, 01:56 PM
Keep in mind that the 3 branches of govt. are constantly trying to usurp the other branches power. If the Supreme ct acts on this, It consolidates it's power, if not, it essentially says the constitution is irrelevant, thereby diluting their power.
So it appears that it's in the SC's own interest to act on this.....:) Probably why Souter's looking...:)

JohnJay
11-06-2008, 02:05 PM

The "conspiracy theory" requires that the REPUBLICAN governor "covered up" by sealing the records to protect Obama. This should be a stretch even for nutty conspiracy theorists.

If the SC did take this up and "overrule " the results of the election before Jan 20, the DNC would CHOOSE Obama's replacement. It could choose Biden, Hillary, or Barbara Streisand.

I agree with everything you said - except that the DNC decides the President.
If the state electors votes are alrteady in, then the Vice-President-elect Biden would be president.

If BEFORE the electoral college on December 15, if the President-elect should die or become ineligible, then it does seem the party choses the electors in SOME states - like Texas.

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/EL/htm/EL.192.7648.6549.htm
TITLE 11. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 192. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTORS AND CANDIDATES
SUBCHAPTER A. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTORS

Sec. 192.062. PRESIDENTIAL OR VICE-PRESIDENTIAL PARTY NOMINEE
(d) A vote for a withdrawn, deceased, or ineligible nominee whose name appears on the ballot shall be counted as a vote for the nominating political party's presidential elector candidates.

But this is a moot point for Obama as he was certainly born in Hawai'i - the birth certificate they have is defact proof that they have a Hawai'i birth certificate -
their is corollary evidence in the August 13, 1961 honolulu newspaper of the birth of baby boy Obama, and,
Obama may have also had to submit his birth certificate for school enrollment in the Punahou schools in Honolulu.

anaconda
11-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Keep in mind that the 3 branches of govt. are constantly trying to usurp the other branches power. If the Supreme ct acts on this, It consolidates it's power, if not, it essentially says the constitution is irrelevant, thereby diluting their power.
So it appears that it's in the SC's own interest to act on this..... Probably why Souter's looking...

Fascinating idea. Hadn't thought of this.

heavenlyboy34
11-06-2008, 02:44 PM
I am endlessly amazed at how seriously some RPFers take the gov'ment! :eek: We should have known the moment that McShame won the nomination that the whole thing was a farce. I'm a tad disappointed with some of you people-especially the older ones who should know better. :rolleyes:

hotbrownsauce
11-06-2008, 03:53 PM

Why is it laughable that a citizen of the USA desires the documents of Obama to prove he legally meets the required credentials of holding office?

When we hear reports about Obama going to school in Indonesia in a time only Indonesians were allowed raises questions, how the hell is that laughable?
How is this a fantasy world that we are relying on the supreme court, one of the last few things that do uphold the law even though they seldomly do?

You are putting words into mouths when you suggest that we believe the Republican governor was trying to hide evidence. No one said that, at least that I know of except you. Under Hawaii state law the government MUST protect peoples birth certificate and god knows Hawaii doesn't want a lawsuit from someone for breaking the state law and then having to go through a state law reform and prosecuting people and more lawsuits.

Just because everyone says everything is fine and going according to plan doesn't mean it is. Should we ignore everything no matter how much it will impact this country? Should we ignore the right of a citizen to know if the person elected for office can hold it? Are we to dumb to not cast dissent? Calling us nutty conspiracy theorists does a disservice and has intent to quite dissension. Conspiracy theorist has been used countless times to stifle dissention of government because anytime you dissent its a conspiracy and your a dumb crazy loser. Do you know how many times things have been called conspiracy theories and came true? Get a freaking clue dude.

Truth Warrior
11-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Why is it laughable that a citizen of the USA desires the documents of Obama to prove he legally meets the required credentials of holding office?

When we hear reports about Obama going to school in Indonesia in a time only Indonesians were allowed raises questions, how the hell is that laughable?
How is this a fantasy world that we are relying on the supreme court, one of the last few things that do uphold the law even though they seldomly do?

You are putting words into mouths when you suggest that we believe the Republican governor was trying to hide evidence. No one said that, at least that I know of except you. Under Hawaii state law the government MUST protect peoples birth certificate and god knows Hawaii doesn't want a lawsuit from someone for breaking the state law and then having to go through a state law reform and prosecuting people and more lawsuits.

Just because everyone says everything is fine and going according to plan doesn't mean it is. Should we ignore everything no matter how much it will impact this country? Should we ignore the right of a citizen to know if the person elected for office can hold it? Are we to dumb to not cast dissent? Calling us nutty conspiracy theorists does a disservice and has intent to quite dissension. Conspiracy theorist has been used countless times to stifle dissention of government because anytime you dissent its a conspiracy and your a dumb crazy loser. Do you know how many times things have been called conspiracy theories and came true? Get a freaking clue dude.

Very well said.<IMHO>

Thanks! :)

The Machine
11-06-2008, 07:28 PM
I've been thinking something along these same lines. I think it is entirely possible that Obama was allowed to win (think voter fraud and vote fraud) because TPTB knew that when he was declared uneligible to hold the office of POTUS that 'certain segments' of voters would riot, and thus usher in martial law (which would put a lot of today's issues effectively on the back burner for a LONG time).

While I might not agree with the ineligibility/riot/martial law sequence--although anything at this time is possible--I wouldn't call you a conspiracy theorist. I say this, because, this stuff is no longer theoretical in the minds of a select group of paranoid people. The facts and reality of a NWO and NAU are available for anyone to find, if they're not too lazy to look.

I don't think Obama will be disqualified on the premise that he is not a natural born US citizen. The NAU is all but a done deal, and Obama couldn't have been a better choice to implement things. He will be the most socialist/Marxist President that this country ever had; exactly what the NWO/NAU represents.

Sovereignty and the US Constitution are two of the biggest stumbling blocks hindering the acceleration of the Globalists' agenda. What better way for Obama to start shredding the Constitution, than blatantly disregarding the basic principles required to hold the highest office in the US? These people might be evil, but they aren't stupid.

Kludge
11-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Wow.

We should just let obama write our new constitution right?

Nah, as much as I dislike the Constitution, I seriously doubt Obama could do a better job at dictatorship through arbitrary mandates.