RCA
11-05-2008, 03:20 PM
:confused:

0zzy
11-05-2008, 04:25 PM
non-partisan.

evilfunnystuff
11-05-2008, 06:29 PM
a bi partisan group founded by a former nominee of the libertarian party for president who endordorsed all the successfull third party and independaqnt candidates for pres this year and spoke highly of bob conley ?

did you just discover the cfl and ron paul today ?

raystone
11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Absolutely non-partisan. In fact, one of the Precinct Leader's first activities is to gather the contact information for ALL the parties in their precinct...R, D, I, L, G, etc.

fr33domfightr
11-10-2008, 12:20 AM
I know RP wanted to implement things within the GOP, however, I'm sure he'd agree that we also need to keep any party in check. Think about it, isn't the Constitution the law we're all supposed to agree with, no matter what party we belong to? Therefore, it would seem the CFL should be non-partisan.

FF

bbagnall
11-13-2008, 11:54 AM
I think there was a "Ron Paul" Democrat running in this election for congress. Might have even won. The Republican side seems like a more natural fit, given the history and the fact that we want a Republic and not a full blown Democracy. A Republic is a democracy I guess, but just a very limited democracy. Having some supportive people on the other side could sure help the cause, though. Democrats don't seem to understand the language of freedom very well. It's like speaking Chinese to them.