PDA

View Full Version : Paul needs to lead the new GOP

Zera
11-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Well, according to just about everyone, the GOP is lost and will be trying to get a new leader after Bush leaves. I'm tired of hearing crap like Romney or Huckabee, or as some of the idiotic, stupid base wants, Sarah Palin... *shivers*... Anyway, I've also heard Bobby Jindal, which I've heard is a pretty cool guy, but what about Paul? If the party really wants to go back to true conservatism, small government, etc., I don't see how many other candidates could fill that requirement other than Paul.

We should motivate him to do stand up and do it.

JaylieWoW
11-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Well, according to just about everyone, the GOP is lost and will be trying to get a new leader after Bush leaves. I'm tired of hearing crap like Romney or Huckabee, or as some of the idiotic, stupid base wants, Sarah Palin... *shivers*... Anyway, I've also heard Bobby Jindal, which I've heard is a pretty cool guy, but what about Paul? If the party really wants to go back to true conservatism, small government, etc., I don't see how many other candidates could fill that requirement other than Paul.

We should motivate him to do stand up and do it.

An ultra-conservative yet significant libertarian leaning co-worker brought his name up today too (Bobby Jindal). I'll have to take a look at him.