PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Notice This?

Crash Martinez
11-05-2008, 11:10 AM
What are the colors of the Cuban Communist "26th of July Movement" flag?

What are the colors of the Communist Angolan flag?

What are the colors of the so-called "Anarchist" Communist flags?

What are the colors Venezuela's Communist President Hugo Chavez always, always wears?

What are the colors the entire Obama family wore last night?

...coincidence?

RonPaulNewbee
11-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Or you could notice that men where black suits. Hmmmm. Could that mean something?

Or how 'bout all them Amerrrrican flags back there? No gold fringe? It's a conspiracy!

Crash Martinez
11-05-2008, 11:15 AM
all men where black suits what? :D

ShowMeLiberty
11-05-2008, 11:21 AM
I'm not donning the foil cap, but I will say I thought the color scheme odd. And Mrs. Obama's dress had a very strange design. That's just my female fashion opinion, though.

HOLLYWOOD
11-05-2008, 11:33 AM
I just enjoyed looking through the Bullet Proof Glass last night. Mr Phelps

http://s.buzzfeed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2008/11/4/22/7fbd5e861b313487838cf2023bbd7cb9_2.jpg

RonPaulNewbee
11-05-2008, 11:50 AM
You know, just as long as I don't ever see any of them naked!

But yes, the bullet-proof glass was a nice touch. I hope he is always kept behind glass from now on. It would be the worst thing (worse than Lincoln and Kennedy) if something bad happened to Barack. I hope his security keep him protected at all costs. I think they will. Do not let anything happen to him! I really don't want Biden in as Pres!

Crash Martinez
11-05-2008, 12:06 PM
yeah, I'm sure it was a coincidence....

Except... I'm actually not totally sure...

libertarian4321
11-06-2008, 06:16 AM

What are the colors Venezuela's Communist President Hugo Chavez always, always wears?

...coincidence?

I think some of you people must spend 15 minutes staring into your oatmeal every morning, looking for a conspiracy...

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-06-2008, 07:15 AM

...coincidence?

There are just 3 years left to change the negative image that the press has of Ron Paul and his followers. Help us, Lord.

Roxi
11-06-2008, 07:18 AM
I think some of you people must spend 15 minutes staring into your oatmeal every morning, looking for a conspiracy...

no but im pretty sure the little crunchy things in the honey bunches of oats are filled with nanobots :)

Crash Martinez
11-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Look, I know it's probably a coincidence. But are you people all saying that you'd put it past him?