PDA

View Full Version : Help - Video Request

cska80
11-05-2008, 11:10 AM
There are many things about liberty and freedom I'm able to articulate to friends and others in order to slowly convert them into freedom loving patriots. There are a few things I'm unable to fully explain as they are mostly the hydra-headed issues. One issue I could use some help on is the Federal Reserve. I understand the evils and excesses, the power, etc. but it's sometimes hard to explain not only the economics but the fundamentals of it all, the crux.

I'd asking if there are any extremely useful videos out there I could use as a tool. Something along the lines of that great video by G. Edward Griffin (I'm pretty sure) that explained so well and in total, Collectivism. I don't want anything with campaign speeches and such. Nothing with 9/11 or anything else thrown into the mix. Just a straight foward, well explained and historical view point and tool to use to help people completely understand the Federal Reserve system.

I ask for videos because it's much easier to have someone listen to something rather than tell them to read a book. They usually won't do it.

cska80
11-05-2008, 11:16 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&ei=sNkRSb3RGYfA-wGrkvz3Dg&q=g+edward+griffin+freedom+force&hl=en

The link for the video of which I was speaking. Very useful and well worth another post if you haven't seen it.