PDA

View Full Version : Youre all racists!!!!!

Cinderella
11-05-2008, 10:50 AM
ive been hearing this all day...im a racist because im not happy with the obama win...

Why should I congratulate ANYONE (white or black) for winning something that they had to lie, cheat, steal, or BUY to win? I don't believe in ANYTHING he believes in and neither do the founders of our country.

And all this talk on TV and in forums about the "historical moment" is bullshit.

That is NOT the reason we vote for a president. People feel like it was a token vote just for history's sake; just to show how much we've "grown"? We've GROWN?!!! We are headed into COMMUNISM and people are happy about it going to work today because it is a "black man" (kinda) that is taking us there!

This isn't about winners and losers. This isn't about someone who just wants "change". We are suppose to vote for our leaders based on their ability to govern; based on their ability to stand up for the Constitution and the founding values of this country.

America took a giant leap backwards last night, and it had NOTHING to do with the color of Obama's skin.

i coundnt agree more with this quote...and im being called a rasist because of this...im very annoyed

DamianTV
11-05-2008, 10:53 AM
I dont give a flying rats ass one way or the other which way anyone voted, as long as they dont pull the race ticket. Vote FOR or AGAINST Obama based on the ISSUES, not the color of his skin. That should be all that matters and I respect ANYONE who voted for EITHER of them based on the ISSUES, not because Obama has Black / Muslim / Islamic herriatage.

Like THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A) guy. He voted AGAINST Obama, and he is black. I support him, even if he did vote for McCain but he did it for the correct reasons, and he believes differently than I do, I have more support for him than I do people that voted for McCain because Obama is kind of black.

People DONT have ANY choice who their parents are. People DO have a choice if they are going to call someone a "******" or not. Thats right. I said that word. "Certain" people feel that they can call each other by this name, but other people of other color skin cant call the same people by the same word. Racism exists on both ends of the spectrum. And again, I dont give a fat flying fuck who you voted for, as long is it wasnt based on peoples skin color. Then I really will have some nasty words for you. But worse than my words, you screw your own reputation as not trying to listen to what the other HUMAN of the opposite skin color has to say. Besides, how do you know Im not an african american? I DARE you to say it...

yongrel
11-05-2008, 10:54 AM
I've grown enormously exasperated with all of this talk of race. RPF is worse than the mainstream media.

wreed
11-05-2008, 10:54 AM
I dont give a flying rats ass one way or the other which way anyone voted, as long as they dont pull the race ticket. Vote FOR or AGAINST Obama based on the ISSUES, not the color of his skin. That should be all that matters and I respect ANYONE who voted for EITHER of them based on the ISSUES, not because Obama has Black / Muslim / Islamic herriatage.

I voted for Ron Paul because my moral compass doesn't point toward the Republicrats.

We need more Ron Paul's in Congress, it's a shame BJ Lawson lost.

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Why, just because we don't want a Kenyan POTUS? :D

SnappleLlama
11-05-2008, 10:59 AM
I, too, am so sick of the racial crap.

Cinderella
11-05-2008, 11:03 AM
for example my boyfriend said i was borderline racist...he says i dont understand the struggle blacks have endured in this country because i said it was a step backwards...he thinks i sound like a bigot because i support these constitutional people who didnt include blacks and women...ughhhh

DamianTV
11-05-2008, 11:05 AM
/agree

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Prepare to hear "first African-American President" about 80 bazillion times on the MSM over the next few years. It's just too that he's bad he's really just African. ;)

DamianTV
11-05-2008, 11:07 AM
African American, or just another HUMAN that doesnt have any choice at all over who his parents were?

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 11:12 AM
African American, or just another HUMAN that doesnt have any choice at all over who his parents were? Well that sure covers a lot of folks. So can just any HUMAN body be POTUS?

yongrel
11-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Well that sure covers a lot of folks. So can just any HUMAN body be POTUS?

Yes. No one cares about your "most royal blood" conspiracy.

Roxi
11-05-2008, 11:19 AM
for example my boyfriend said i was borderline racist...he says i dont understand the struggle blacks have endured in this country because i said it was a step backwards...he thinks i sound like a bigot because i support these constitutional people who didnt include blacks and women...ughhhh

you need a new boyfriend honey.... i know there are plenty of single, hot, liberty minded ron paul supporters in this movement, you don't have to be with someone like that :)

RonPaulNewbee
11-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Prepare to hear "first African-American President" about 80 bazillion times on the MSM over the next few years. It's just too that he's bad he's really just African. ;)

I thought he was Hawaiian. His mother was white. His father was black. He was born in Hawaii. How in the world does that make him AFRICAN? I take it back, that was a rhetorical question!

Cinderella
11-05-2008, 11:25 AM
you need a new boyfriend honey.... i know there are plenty of single, hot, liberty minded ron paul supporters in this movement, you don't have to be with someone like that :)

haha! i suggested the Ron Paul matchmaker but to no avail....

tropicangela
11-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Why, just because we don't want a Kenyan POTUS? :D

"National Holiday In Kenya To Celebrate President Obama’s Victory"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkegVdO5C8

How about the world just stops turning and everyone just take the next 4 years off? Goodness.

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 11:48 AM
I thought he was Hawaiian. His mother was white. His father was black. He was born in Hawaii. How in the world does that make him AFRICAN? I take it back, that was a rhetorical question!

I thought so too until Philip Berg's lawsuit and all of the other ones. His grandmother in Kenya apparently claims to be an eye witness to his birth in Kenya. That makes him African/Kenyan and therefore ineligible to become POTUS.

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Yes. No one cares about your "most royal blood" conspiracy.

It's not MY conspiracy, just check the historical records. If you care enough, which you don't. :rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 12:04 PM
"National Holiday In Kenya To Celebrate President Obama’s Victory"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkegVdO5C8

How about the world just stops turning and everyone just take the next 4 years off? Goodness. Not really a fan of the Constitution, eh?

Josh_LA
11-05-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't argue with people when they call me a racist, I just ask "OK , fine , I'm a racist, so you point is?"

heavenlyboy34
11-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Well that sure covers a lot of folks. So can just any HUMAN body be POTUS?

Judging by the last 30 years...yeah, pretty much! :D

Truth Warrior
11-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Judging by the last 30 years...yeah, pretty much! :D Nope, Americans only. Kenyans need not apply. ;)

IFIXPCS
11-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Boy, I bet Aahnold is getting a woodie about now. I guess we will see him run in 2012?

heavenlyboy34
11-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Nope, Americans only. Kenyans need not apply. ;)

lol!:D

RonPaulNewbee
11-05-2008, 06:59 PM
The Supreme Court does not even know what "natural-born" means.