PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin says Obama not qualified to be Commander-in-Chief

Liberty Star
11-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Wonder if she really believes that?

Palin: Obama Not Qualified to Be Commander-in-Chief

Share October 03, 2008 2:02 PM

ABC News' Teddy Davis, Rigel Anderson, and Arnab Datta Report: Speaking to Fox News on Friday, Sarah Palin indicated for the first time that she does not consider Barack Obama qualified to be commander in chief and sharply criticized him for saying last year that U.S. troops in Afghanistan are "just air raiding villages and killing civilians."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/palin-obama-not.html

In other news from today:

Afghan Civilians Reported Killed in U.S. Airstrike

By ABDUL WAHEED WAFA and MARK McDONALD
Published: November 5, 2008

KABUL, Afghanistan — An airstrike by United States-led forces caused a large number of civilian casualties after it hit a wedding party in Kandahar Province in southern Afghanistan, Afghan officials said Wednesday. The casualties included women and children, the officials said.

The United States military and Afghan authorities were investigating the reports about the attack, the American military said in a statement, but there was no confirmation of the strikes or any death toll.

“The coalition and Afghan authorities are investigating reports of non-combatant casualties in the village of Wech Baghtu,” said Cmdr. Jeff Bender, deputy public affairs officer of United States forces in Afghanistan, in a statement.

“If innocent people were killed in this operation, we apologize and express our condolences to the families and the people of Afghanistan,” he said, adding that the facts were “unclear at this point.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/06/world/asia/06afghan.html?hp

torchbearer
11-05-2008, 10:30 AM
http://www.simpsonstrivia.com.ar/simpsons-photos/wallpapers/homer-simpson-wallpaper-brain-1024.jpg

Paulitician
11-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Pot. Kettle. Black.

tonesforjonesbones
11-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Stay off palin's leg why dontcha...she will most likely be the GOP candidate in 2012...she is more libertarian minded than most. The NEO CoNS are pissed at her because they couldn't capture her. tones

Paulitician
11-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Meh... "libertarian minded" still isn't libertarian. Besides, she's an idiot (and a religious nutcase). Why would any sane human being want her as a leader of the party, I mean other than the religious right who've already given the party a bad name?

zach
11-05-2008, 12:38 PM
She could've turned McCain down.

That's how libertarian-minded she is.

raiha
11-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah. not capable hahahahahahaha... from Palin!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Andrew-Austin
11-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah. not capable hahahahahahaha... from Palin!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

+ more lulz

Hahahahaahahashahashahahahahahahah *chokes*

RickyJ
11-05-2008, 01:03 PM
This woman is sincere I think and I have to admire her courage even if I don't agree with her on the war. If she could ever see the truth about 9/11 then I think she would change her opinion about the war in Afghanistan and Iraq real quick. I would rather have her on my side than against me.

Hiki
11-05-2008, 01:51 PM
+ more lulz

Hahahahaahahashahashahahahahahahah *chokes*

Oh cmon! She knows how to wage war, after all she shoots at animals and looks at Russia with binoculars!!!

Soca Taliban
11-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Can she even spell Afghanistan?

Revolution9
11-05-2008, 02:19 PM
And had higher security clearances than any of the candidates..hmm.. jackasses.. MSM puppeteers on a blitherfest of mimicry is what I see. She has made her mark and it will only get bigger. She is an embodiment of the American mythos of the log cabin birth, the gritty life of hunting and living off the land, lots of kids.. She can get things done and don't cotten to good ol' boy networks.. In the land of myths she has a long suit.

HTH
Randy

Liberty Star
11-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Yep.

Stay off palin's leg why dontcha...she will most likely be the GOP candidate in 2012...she is more libertarian minded than most. The NEO CoNS are pissed at her because they couldn't capture her. tones

You're being to generous. True that neocons deep down detest her but they are more than willing to use her "holy war mongering" fantasies for their agenda as well. This has been the crux of most recent of our problems when it comes to foreign policy; an unholy suynergy between war lust of fundies like Hagee/Palin and necons is at the core of problems we face today.

V-rod
11-06-2008, 04:56 AM
She could've turned McCain down.

That's how libertarian-minded she is.

Oh please. If you were her, would you turn down a once in a life time opportunity?

Matt Collins
11-06-2008, 09:53 AM
It's my understanding he can't pass the same security clearances that everyone else in the upper levels of government has to pass.

angelatc
11-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Wonder if she really believes that?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/palin-obama-not.html

Please. She was in the role of McCain's attack dog.

I swear it's like none of you have ever been through the political trenches before!

Oh wait....

angelatc
11-06-2008, 10:38 AM
It's my understanding he can't pass the same security clearances that everyone else in the upper levels of government has to pass.

It it my understanding that he doesn't fucking have to because the Constitution doesn't require the CIA to screen presidential candidates and/or successors.

You people make freedom look like it is for retards.

zach
11-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Oh please. If you were her, would you turn down a once in a life time opportunity?

Nah. :p Most likely not.. I guess we'll see how she is in a few years and then make political assumptions.