PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Stage for the GOP REVOLUTION, we must

speciallyblend
11-05-2008, 08:25 AM
immediately remove the corrupt gop party leadership from national to state, first on my list
FIRE DICK WADHAMS and HIS STAFF in COLORADO!!

FIRE MIKE DUNCAN and his corrupt friends and staff!!

We need to fire them and rid the gop of this corruption,until then i doubt much will change in the gop!!! :(

The ROOT OF THE PROBLEM ,is failed gop leadership and until we solve this problem, the gop/republican party will be useless!!!
:mad:

HEADS MUST ROLL,until then we are trying to deal with people that caused the corruption and dirty tactics!! until we rid the party of this failed leadership nothing really matters in the gop!!

Athan
11-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Ok... how do we fire him?

speciallyblend
11-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Ok... how do we fire him?

that is what i want to know? to be honest i do not think republicans have woke up yet,so we must figure out away within the gop to EXPELL this FAILED LEADERSHIP

MIKE DUNCAN MUST GO
DICK WADHAMS Colorado gop MUST GO feel free to add to the list folks.

this must be our next goal or the rest will be futile.

WE MUST RID THE GOP OF THIS CORRUPT LEADERSHIP!!!!

I will talk to Bonnie, Our Leader in Colorado and hopefully have a decent game plan soon on how we can expell these failed leaders. Hopefully Republicans will wake up soon!!

Kludge
11-05-2008, 07:33 PM
The leadership and media has already declared that they need to "broaden the base" (AKA move closer to centrism and totalitarianism) and that Palin's "ultraconservatism" was the cause of the GOP's defeat.

speciallyblend
11-05-2008, 07:36 PM
The leadership and media has already declared that they need to "broaden the base" (AKA move closer to centrism and totalitarianism) and that Palin's "ultraconservatism" was the cause of the GOP's defeat.

well Ron Paul is the only one that will broaden their base if they open their eyes. i have lil faith in the gop and i hear you..

alaric
11-05-2008, 07:59 PM

Palin was all that saved that rino from getting zero electoral votes!

speciallyblend
11-07-2008, 02:33 AM
bump,this must be done!!

Real_CaGeD
11-07-2008, 06:43 AM
Palin "conservative"? That is a joke. She fails at telling you in the middle of her "drill" speech, that we export 1.2 million barrels of oil per day to Japan.

Charles Wilson
11-07-2008, 06:59 AM
The Republican Party leadership -- State and national -- fought against the Ron Paul Republicans and did their best to marginalize and discredit us. Now it is time for pay back; we simply ignore them and continue to build the Ron Paul Republican base.

I sent an email to the Republican National Committee and demanded that they all resign. I have supported the Republican Party most of my life; I made the point that I will not send them another dime until all of them responsible for the implosion of the Party are terminated (fired). They will not stick around without financing.