PDA

View Full Version : CONGRESSIONAL approval was 11% before the Election but hey VOTE ALL THE INCUMBENTS BA

Falseflagop
11-05-2008, 08:12 AM
CK into office !! What a f'in joke. I am so pissed off about this. Why you ask, because nothing changed NOTHING !

No matter how hard we explain things to people and how hard we work its always seems for naught.

I have come to believe that what ever the MEDIA says is gospel because people are YES either to stupid or reluctant to shake their belief system that they were taught in school. Govt and Media are good and would never lie. Its good and pure.

Well folks at this point the only real change must start NOW, at the congressional level we need a person to run in EVERY RACE in every congressional district for REAL CHANGE under the RP platform ! We have 4 years will it be to late but its never to early to start!

I need to pray alot harder because I think Obama will be the salesman for the New World Order and everything will pass without a hitch as all the pieces are now in place ! Sure hope I am 100% wrong !

CUnknown
11-05-2008, 08:27 AM
No kidding ... How low does the approval have to go before people start voting them out of office? 0%? I bet over half the incumbents would win, even at 0% approval. And we are supposed to have a democracy in this country?

Obama as salesman is a perfect comparison... that's what he is. But he was built up as "savior" by the corporate media, he will preach his gospel of global corporatism to the adoring masses who believe every word that falls out of his lying mouth. After this bailout, the global banks and corporations needed a speaker to brush up their public relations image, and they have their candidate for sure.

coyote_sprit
11-05-2008, 08:27 AM
The average IQ of America is 98, subtract the Ron Paul voters and it becomes more like 16.

ihsv
11-05-2008, 09:25 AM
The average IQ of America is 98, subtract the Ron Paul voters and it becomes more like 16.

Quite true :)

paulitics
11-05-2008, 10:34 AM
It pisses me off because the average American does not do any research before coming to a conclusion on politics, yet they will have the strongest opinions based on emotion. This emotion is spewed over the ariwaves of the TV and radio mixed with bullshit from the public education system and is simple regurgitated by noncritical thinking parrots. All critical thinkers who form rational opinions based on hours of self research are now lunatics or conspiracy theorists, and probably soon to be racists.

Xenophage
11-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Sorry man. The world sucks and people are generally evil.