PDA

View Full Version : The Republicans F*'d Us All!!!

DamianTV
11-05-2008, 06:15 AM
First off, let me say that I am Registered as a Republican!

And... There was ONE reason. Just one. His name was RON PAUL. His message of freedom and liberty is what brought ALL of us here, to these forums. But, I must admit I am NOT a true republican. I dont think Dr. Paul is either. Not by the current definiton of what is republican and what is democrat, but we are all united by the sense that we all feel that we need change to Freedom and Liberty. For it is those very reasons that our forefathers came to this country, yours, and mine. We believe in Freedom.

Now thats been said, I will move on to my feeling of having been burned by the Republicans. First off, I feel like we have all been completely f*'cked. In Nevada, the GOP was completely taken here, in my very own hometown of Reno. When Dr. Paul was still running for office, let me remind you all that the GOP f*'ed us all by WALKING OUT of their own Convention when they found out that Dr. Paul was going to take the Electoral Votes. Thats count #1. I've read the forums and know damn well that very similar acts and voting fraud have happened across the nation, in other states, other counties and cities. Ours was NOT a unique occurence. If you want more info, go research here on the forums. Bob Beers and his croneys just got up and walked out when they found that Dr. Paul was going to take Seven of the Nine Electoral Votes that were up for grabs, which caused those that supported McCain to WALK OUT, causing us to not have a Quorum (Quorum = Less than 50% Head Count) thus, invalidating anything the RP supporters had to say.

Now, lets move on to Bush and the rest of the entire US populus. We all know that MSM has completely ignored Dr. Paul in an effort to make him give in thru obsurity. Many of our old people are just flat out too stupid or too lazy (given that they are fully able, but lack the willpower to do so) to do any research on Dr. Paul and his stance. Then, we have the Howard Stern video where they went to Harlem and asked people who they were going to vote for and gave McCain's views (not that it matters) as being Obama's views and people fell hook, line and sinker for it. The majority of people (obviously not the super-majority of the ones that come here) are so far beyond completely retarded that they couldnt rub two brain cells together to produce a rational thought for themselves, even if they had instructions. So we will just have to face it. We failed. We didnt fail Dr. Paul, we failed to instruct our bretheren of our chance of hope. We failed ourselves, we failed those that dont know about Dr. Paul, we failed those that hate Dr. Paul, and we have failed the rest of the world. We did not try and fail, there is a difference. Those that do not even try obviously fail. And I feel that there was just too much of that. I'm also to blame, reasonbly for our failure to Freedom. But as much as we have failed, the ENTIRE Republican Party has also failed. I draw this conclusion from our voting results.

I feel that we have ALL of us been completely burned by the Republicans. Im not speaking as a Republican, Im speaking as a supporter of Freedom. I also dont really have anything against Democrats, or Republicans, as Im going to re-register as Independent the next time I renew my drivers license this year. In all honestly, I really wish I could just register to vote as an American and not some sub classification which can cause a great divide between me and the people I try to stand as one with. None the less, I still feel like we have been INTENTIONALLY betrayed by our Republican leaders (present comany in this forum only, exempted) in order to get a fully Democratic 3 Way against us all. Now before I go off on Democrats (again, I dont have anything against Democrats...) I want to state the Inherit Dangers of having a 3 Way Democratic / Republican Powerhouse. So call this a preditction. But at least for the next two years, having a Democratic President, Congress and House, we will have a very very streamlined process of law making and Amendment passing taking place. We will see more obscure laws, that I know personally I dont understand well enough to understand, go straight from legislation straight into law. Many of these laws will be so obscure that most people wont hear about on the news, or if they do, we wont make any big deal of it. Such as Clinton and further deregulation of the Stock Market in which banks of savings can also be investment firms, IE void laws that were passed in the past for very specific reasons that will undo most of what we have worked for. Personally, I have absolutely nothing against McCain or Obama. McCain is a Veteran, and I more than fully respect that. Obama isnt the same skin color as me. It isnt even an issue. And frankly I agree with Obama on the issues. McCain couldnt provide a straight answer to save his life if he had a nail bobm shoved up his ass and a terorist on the trigger and was asked whats 2 + 2. Obama I think is going to end up being an over spending more traditional Democrat than Clinton, and wont fulfill his promises, but thats not all his fault, thats our current, soon to be outed Congress for their Bail Out package (Fast Recap: In Banks, 10% of value must be on hand, which leads to 90% loan and reloan, thus a 1 Trillion Dollar loan becomes 90 Trillion thru loans and reloans thru deposits and further loans, IE the coming Depression is NOT his fault, but he is not going to do anything to fix it, IIE Hyperinflation thru the roof!) We have not seen a completely Democratic government in office in 44 years, since JBJ won against Barry Goldwater, which continued with us in Vietnam into the 70's (that heat was still felt even after the fire went out) and look at how that all turned out.

As I said time and time again, I dont have anything against Obama, or the Dem's for landsliding this election, but my gut feeling is that it very well may be used against us, for purposes unknown. I can only pray that the results of this election, based on both popular and electoral college (which I still hate) will get us into so much trouble and so many problems that we may never recover, as a citizen, as a union, or as an entire world.

I fear the future for us all.

tmosley
11-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Well, they cut off their nose to spite their face, and they will pay for it for at least 4 years. We need to take advantage of their weakness and take over as many offices as we can, and kick out the neocons. We need to make sure that those people don't have any say anymore.

We can do it. Current republicans are weak and vulnerable. We must strike now, take all the local and state positions, and work our way up to the top.

xd9fan
11-05-2008, 02:48 PM
As a conservative that left the GOP in 2005 ....voted for Bush twice and found ronpaul.....I hate Bush.
We will never know but I have said that votes for Obama where a vote against Bush and anything with an R at the end. I did not vote at all. I didnt in 2006 either. and I have always voted ever since I could.

Bush has so f*cked up the GOP that I really wonder if even Reagan could have kept the white house from the dems. Notice I didnt say from obama.
Who ever won the dem primary was going to win the whitehouse. it wasnt because obama was super great or anything like that.

Bush has pissed off the base.....his neocons have conservatives (the real base of the GOP) on life support. He trashed the platform, trashed limited govt, trashed our foreign policy, trashed our banking system, trashed the dollar

HOW THE HELL DID THE GOP THINK IT WAS GOING TO WIN????....and win with another moderate RINO?????

If the GOP is going to learn lessons from 2008.......it must first realize that Bush was a failure.
Chasing "independents" ie moderates by moving to the middle will continue to loose elections. Reagan (through talk of liberty and limited govt) made the middle move to him......big big big difference. Good God he took 49 states!!!

satchelmcqueen
11-05-2008, 07:14 PM
great post, but im starting to think that no matter what we do, we will not get a guy we want in the white house just because the politicians do what they want to anyway as they have proven in a big way this year. i hope i am wrong.

HOLLYWOOD
11-05-2008, 08:12 PM
If Republicans are hurting nationally this election year, there may be few places where the pain is quite as acute, or has arrived as quickly, as Nevada, where a confluence of problems has left a once-potent state party in tatters. Just two years ago, Republicans occupied all six statewide constitutional offices. Today, they hold only the posts of governor and lieutenant governor.

Democrats now enjoy a 60,000-voter registration edge in a state where the parties were virtually tied a year ago. The state GOP raised less than one-third of the $1.3 million the Nevada Democratic Party's central committee took in during the first half of 2008. And the Republicans who hold two of the state's three U.S. House seats are in danger of losing them.

BUT here's the BULLSHYT that continues to destroy the NVGOP: SUE LOWDEN

Checkout her horseshyt statements to MSM:

Nevada GOP Chairman Sue Lowden is one of the few who say they do not see significant problems in the state party. She points to the 45,000 Republicans who participated in the Nevada caucuses as a success story, and she insisted that Gibbons has been actively campaigning and effectively fundraising on behalf of state and local GOP candidates. She also dismissed assertions by Ernaut and others that Gibbons could face a revolt from within in 2010.

She said the party's woes, if there are any, come from the broader anti-GOP mood nationally.

"The overall Republican brand doesn't seem to be as appealing," Lowden said. "But I'm optimistic that all of our incumbents are going to win. . . . If we stay a red state, I'll be a hero. If we don't, I'm not going to be happy.

Well those scumbags running the NVGOP and their internal fueding and dictorial mangaging has destroyed the NVGOP party.

BUMP... the corruption runs FAR & DEEP among the NEOCONS in the Nevada GOP.

SUE LOWDEN, a New Jersey tranplant... as Scummy, Slimey, POS as they come!

heavenlyboy34
11-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Yep, transplants make awful representatives. McShame is a transplant too. He's from back east (I forget where), and calls himself an "Arizonan". The man has no long term connections to this state other than political. A true SCUM-SUCKING carpet-bagger.