PDA

View Full Version : Something I've noticed about the Dems

nullvalu
09-07-2007, 09:07 PM
I've made an observation over the last week or so about the hardcore democrats..

Now that Hillary has pretty much said she wants war with Iraq & Obama wants war with Pakistan..

All of a sudden they're pro-war! They want to pull out of Iraq but are saying things like "We have to get Bin-Laden, no matter where he is" etc..

anyone else notice this too?

ScotTX
09-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I pointed that out to a co-worker (Obama fan) today. He had no response. I think this will bring lots of real anti-war folks to our side. I could practically see the sparks fly out of my buddy's ears today at work! He'll come around...

Corydoras
09-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Well, the Dems are just not what the mass of the public thinks they are.

I was talking to a guy who was saying, "Too bad Ron Paul can't win," and he was stunned when I told him Hillary had voted for the Patriot Act and Obama had voted to extend it. Won a Ron Paul vote right there.

RP4ME
09-07-2007, 09:35 PM
yep they are all teh same - one terrorzes you with terrorism , teh other with global heating.....:eek:

itsnobody
09-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Well Ron Paul also wants to go after Osama Bin Laden....but he definitely wants to get out of Iraq...

Richandler
09-07-2007, 10:59 PM
I keep looking at the whole picture of politics right now and I keep telling myself that the further we get down the road the more and more people are going to see the hypocricy and BS these candidates put forth. I believe 100% we'll be able to pull people to Ron Paul and get him nominated. He's the only candidate right now who has a chance, is gaining popularity, and wants us out of Iraq.