rp08rp
09-07-2007, 09:05 PM
"We live in a dangerous world"
What a frigging coward fear mongering wimp

"They want to use Iraq for a safe haven...to launch attacks against Americans"
Who the F opened it up!?
----
How will it be a safe haven?
What would it do to serve as a strategic position to attack America? Thats not too STRATEGIC!!, from there!
while they are in Fucking Pakistan SAFE, as you let him slip away!!?

I'M GOING NUTS WATCHING THESE PEOPLE BULLSHIT AMERICANS AND NO ONE QUESTIONS IT!!

I need a drink.

nullvalu
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Pretty predictable, IMHO

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Thank you for calling it a reaction not a response.

The bone-headed media kept saying "Bush responded"... No, he reacted.

A response would have actually required him to address what OBL allegedly stated...and so forth.

Oh, and Bush would have actually have had to read it.

rp08rp
09-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Yes, but are our zombie American brothers and sisters waking up or ?

paulitics
09-07-2007, 09:15 PM
The Bin Laden tape is ridiculous. I listened to that punk Hannity today, sounding like it was the end of the world,and that democrats, scratch that, dissenters are traitors.

Rush kind of scoffed at the tape, saying he thought it was a hoax. Kind of surprising actually.

rp08rp
09-07-2007, 09:18 PM
the whole beard thing is STRANGE

max
09-07-2007, 09:21 PM
gentlemen...

i know that talk of "conspracies" is not tolerated by some in this forum....but come on...

that video is PHONY..

ever notice how an osama video crops up always at the opportune moment...like 3 days before the 2004 presidential election?

Look at the face of this Osama versus the Osama photos that we know are real....ITS TWO DIFFERENT FACOIAL STRUCTURES ALTOGETHER!

and the thought of a fashion conscious Osama combing Grecian formula through his beard is utterly laughable...

His beard is a black as coal wheras it was always black/gray or all gray

even Rush Lowbrow is calling this a fake...

aravoth
09-07-2007, 09:24 PM
"We live in a dangerous world"
What a frigging coward fear mongering wimp

"They want to use Iraq for a safe haven...to launch attacks against Americans"
Who the F opened it up!?
----
How will it be a safe haven?
What would it do to serve as a strategic position to attack America? Thats not too STRATEGIC!!, from there!
while they are in Fucking Pakistan SAFE, as you let him slip away!!?

I'M GOING NUTS WATCHING THESE PEOPLE BULLSHIT AMERICANS AND NO ONE QUESTIONS IT!!

I need a drink.

Yes Bush is a fear mongering pussy. Probably never been in a fight his entire life.

"use iraq...to launch attack against americans" Ummmmm, yeah, cause it's so close to our border. Maybe if the troops weren't there....nah thats too simple. Perhaps the terrorists have developed a large slingshot, with which they can launch a nuclear warhead over a continent and an ocean :rolleyes:

We can't go into Pakistan dude, we pay them too much money. That just wouldn't be cool. Don't you understand that? We kill dictators like Saddam, and we pay other military dictators who have nuclear weapons and are hiding Osama Bin Laden. Doesn't that make sense? doesn't it.....? does it?

rp08rp
09-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes Bush is a fear mongering pussy. Probably never been in a fight his entire life.

"use iraq...to launch attack against americans" Ummmmm, yeah, cause it's so close to our border. Maybe if the troops weren't there....nah thats too simple. Perhaps the terrorists have developed a large slingshot, with which they can launch a nuclear warhead over a continent and an ocean :rolleyes:

We can't go into Pakistan dude, we pay them too much money. That just wouldn't be cool. Don't you understand that? We kill dictators like Saddam, and we pay other military dictators who have nuclear weapons and are hiding Osama Bin Laden. Doesn't that make sense? doesn't it.....? does it?

Ken,
didnt know you were in here,
this is ForAmerica handle on youtube..

All these things you bring up drive me crazy because the SHEEPLE are programmed to think the government is one with America and isnt a damn corporate , special interest gangster overseas hijacked by globalists.

Its crazy that the ones who lead, or PNAC , many never served, and wouldn't know what America was founded on, sell the country out, while the SHEEPLE ride their patriotic fervor and heed the fear sirens.
:mad:

max
09-07-2007, 09:29 PM

I wouldnt say he's a "pussy"...he did serve on his college cheerleading squad u know

rp08rp
09-07-2007, 09:30 PM
FUNNY about slingshot

Americans need to start using CRITICAL THINKING

PLEASE, I talk about this stuff everyday,
I dont care, its starting to seep in.

aravoth
09-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Ken,
didnt know you were in here,
this is ForAmerica handle on youtube..

All these things you bring up drive me crazy because the SHEEPLE are programmed to think the government is one with America and isnt a damn corporate , special interest gangster overseas hijacked by globalists.

Its crazy that the ones who lead, or PNAC , many never served, and wouldn't know what America was founded on, sell the country out, while the SHEEPLE ride their patriotic fervor and heed the fear sirens.
:mad:

Oh hey man, good to see you here. I joined this forum right around the time you sent Andrew Sullivan one of my Vids he posted on the Daily dish. Good to hear from you again.

rp08rp
09-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey, thats right,
Sully is more and more giving RP credit esp after Maher called him a hero,
My ex- knows Maher, has a few drinks with him, says he tries to not talk politics so much off the set.
How is that possible...seems his life is that way.
I'm trying to get Greenwald of BraveNewFilms to do one for us, will let you know.
Also, regarding your posts on silver I just read,
can buy off kitco.com
I am in that boat too, nothing like the real thing and Gresham's Law while China has to buy for reserves in their Central Banks, lets hope Fort Knox doesnt get thinner.
Regards from Boston..
J

Hook
09-07-2007, 09:37 PM
gentlemen...

i know that talk of "conspracies" is not tolerated by some in this forum....but come on...

that video is PHONY..

ever notice how an osama video crops up always at the opportune moment...like 3 days before the 2004 presidential election?

Look at the face of this Osama versus the Osama photos that we know are real....ITS TWO DIFFERENT FACOIAL STRUCTURES ALTOGETHER!

and the thought of a fashion conscious Osama combing Grecian formula through his beard is utterly laughable...

His beard is a black as coal wheras it was always black/gray or all gray

even Rush Lowbrow is calling this a fake...

It doesn't take much of conspiracy to notice that Bin Laden shows up every time the Neocons need a diversion. He fills the role of Goldstein.

rp08rp
09-07-2007, 09:40 PM
It doesn't take much of conspiracy to notice that Bin Laden shows up every time the Neocons need a diversion. He fills the role of Goldstein.

Well, we are at a major inflection point in capital markets and
"New York money"" as its called is whispering in their circles about a concerted suicide plot in public places

I dont like the put positions in the S/P 500, someone made a 1B bet , the market will decline with speed, lets hope its for the credit crunch and not the terror ramp up for Iran/Syria

WTF happened to the world in the last 15 years, lol:confused:

phixonpolitics
09-07-2007, 10:06 PM
There are other places to get Au Ag. There's Apmex (sometimes OK), golddealer.com, and Franklin Sanders (the-moneychanger.com). There's a good forum regarding this subject, but I don't know if it's appropriate to mention other forums, so I won't in this post. If you're interested, I can post it later.

Zydeco
09-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Even the execrable Michael Ledeen said today on the Corner that he thinks OBL died two years ago and that the video is a fake. Of course, Ledeen thinks it's an "al-Qaeda" fake, when it's really an "al-Cheney" fake.

jj111
09-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Avaroth, you are one of the king of kings of Ron Paul videos! Are you thinking of making any more in the future?

disinter
09-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Another fake tape of the dead boogie man at another convenient time.... hmm.

paulitics
09-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Rush Limbaugh thinks its a drive by media fake. Why don't people think that maybe the fake is from those who released it, like the pentagon.