PDA

View Full Version : Wow, so pessimistic

Lucid American
11-04-2008, 11:20 PM
I honestly think we'll be so much better off than with McCain / Palin.

Maybe this will actually spur Republicans to get back to what they're supposed to be.

Kludge
11-04-2008, 11:25 PM
We're limping ever closer to a One Party system... The GOP must not die without a replacement.

I'm still apprehensive that the GOP will change their ways -- especially since it is the individuals (leaders especially) who believe in the horseshit. GOP was defeated handily in 2006 -- nothing changed.

I haven't been able to sleep in two days and appear to be going on my third though, all while taking midterms... Should be better next week. And, if not, I'll be able to move out of the country soon without significant loss.

sevin
11-04-2008, 11:26 PM
We're limping ever closer to a One Party system...

We already have a one party system.

vodalian
11-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Why is it that so many people think that elections are about teaching somebody a lesson? It's scary how many people don't give a shit about this country.

muh_roads
11-04-2008, 11:29 PM

Maybe this will actually spur Republicans to get back to what they're supposed to be.

I've always viewed it this way which is why I was hoping for an Obama win.

"Contract for a New America Part 2" lead by Ron Paul. ;)

tremendoustie
11-04-2008, 11:29 PM

Maybe. We'll see how this shakes out.

Kludge
11-04-2008, 11:32 PM
We already have a one party system.

:o One ideology, not one party. We can only hope to hijack it as Reagan did at this point -- and yes, it is a hijacking.