PDA

View Full Version : The lesson we should take from this is

Brassmouth
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
that people are fucking stupid. Unforgivably, irreparably, and utterly stupid.

bkreigh
11-04-2008, 10:54 PM
when i saw the thread title that is exactly what i was going to post but you beat me to it with the first post. YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 10:55 PM
that people are fucking stupid. Unforgivably, irreparably, and utterly stupid.

The government farm teams have done their job well, no doubt.

Endgame - all over.

The trigger was pulled when the rug was pulled out from under what was left of the economy.

muzzled dogg
11-04-2008, 10:58 PM
the lesson i have learned is that this revolution will not be brought about peacefully in my lifetime

RSLudlum
11-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Go back to sleep, the election is over. Go back to sleep America, Obama is in control now. :rolleyes:

seapilot
11-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Go back to sleep, the election is over. Go back to sleep America, Obama is in control now. :rolleyes:

Uh actually that will keep a lot of people awake at night in the near future.

SovereignMN
11-04-2008, 11:19 PM
No kidding. Want proof of the idiocy of people?

On the MN ballot was a constitutional amendment that read:

Shall the Minnesota Constitution be amended to dedicate funding to protect our drinking water sources; to protect, enhance, and restore our wetlands, prairies, forests, and fish, game, and wildlife habitat; to preserve our arts and cultural heritage; to support our parks and trails; and to protect, enhance, and restore our lakes, rivers, streams, and groundwater by increasing the sales and use tax rate beginning July 1, 2009, by three-eighths of one percent on taxable sales until the year 2034?

It's going to pass with 55% of the vote.:mad::mad::mad:

Wyo_Lars
11-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Really! Thatís all...

I have, at least, learned we need to be prepared next time. Many of us (me included) were not prepared during the primaries where the real battle is fought!