PDA

View Full Version : REALity Check

Spike
09-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Hello Folks,

I know this thread will be received well and I expect people to start going nuts, because we are living up to REALITY! Now, I don't post often, only when I get the chance to, but I have contributed to the campaign and will contiue to do so. I too was pessismistic about this campaign, but that was in early February, but once I saw this movement grow, like everbody else did, I finally realized that this was something special, because this movement embodies truth.

My general feeling is, this isn't just another political campaign. From the looks of it, this is a bottom up social movement.

Alot of people people were pessismistic when first hearing King's message, but guess what, King's message became popular and once people saw the facts and the truth on tv, like cops beating black people, then people woke up to the horrible situation. The same is true here, if we get the truth to the large majority of the American public, they will choose wisely. And this is what is happening, as we speak.

Some people realize this but still have doubts, arguing "well, cfr and the elite are NOT gonna let this happen on their watch, even if Paul's message gets heard and its popular, the elite will still rigg the votes in favor of hillary or obama." And to this I say NEWSFLASH, people who support the Paul campaign are not going down without a fight. If rigging of the votes does go down, or Bush claims dictatorial powers, or any injustice happens, I'm sure people will all stand up to that kind of tyranny, because that is what we are doing right now. There are supporters who are willing to give their lives, to shed blood to resist this tyranny. And if you don't want to be part of this or still have doubts, or don't think this is the REAL thing, the revolution we have all be waiting for, then as Talib Kweli says, "STAND TO THE SIDE". Do not get in OUR way. We have one mission, to get Dr. Paul elected, even if it means taking rubber bullets from cops, even if it means being spied on by Pentagon satellites. Maybe I'm writing too much, but I can't stress the point hard enough that this movement transcends politics, this is history in the making.

Spike
09-07-2007, 08:47 PM
i just realized im preaching to the choir.

risiusj
09-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Yes you are.
We all already know he's going to win it.

jpa
09-07-2007, 08:50 PM
well said!

catwoman
09-07-2007, 08:51 PM
i just realized im preaching to the choir.

Let's just hope the Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

john_anderson_ii
09-07-2007, 08:52 PM
That's all right, we are a friendly sort of choir while unprovoked.

jonahtrainer
09-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Let's just hope the Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

I thought she was running as a Democrat?

catwoman
09-07-2007, 09:00 PM

Hahaha, that was GOOD!!!:D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :)

dude58677
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL:D :D :D