PDA

View Full Version : The republicans are going to steal the election!

klamath
11-04-2008, 10:51 PM
At least we don't have to hear that anymore or Bush is going to cancel the elections and all the other idiotic threads.

chris198
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
At least we don't have to hear that anymore or Bush is going to cancel the elections and all the other idiotic threads.

Last time I checked, Bush is still the president of the US, so technically he still has time to declare martial law and stay in power.

bkreigh
11-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Last time I checked, Bush is still the president of the US, so technically he still has time to declare martial law and stay in power.

believe it or not as of right now i welcome that right now. that will change once i get over my emotions though.

klamath
11-04-2008, 11:10 PM

Yeaw the sun goes around earth, air is heavier than rock, the world is flat, we didn't land on the moon, in your world.:rolleyes:

ihsv
11-04-2008, 11:11 PM
And all the expanded power consolidated by Bush in the executive branch will soon be Obama's to wield at will.

vodalian
11-04-2008, 11:12 PM
There was no point in rigging the elections, the one that they wanted in has been elected. This time around, they relied on the stupidity of the average American.

Dr.3D
11-04-2008, 11:14 PM
There was no point in rigging the elections, the one that they wanted in has been elected. This time around, they relied on the stupidity of the average American.

As they do every four years.