PDA

View Full Version : TO: Dr Ron Paul

Matisa
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Dr. Paul , I am one of your biggest supporters, this election is one of the most curcial elections, Ever! We have so many horrible things faceing this coutnry and so many people do not understand what lie's ahead of us. Your running for presidency has opend so many peoples eyes and thats exstreamly important and i thank you for doing that!

There is a new technology that must be exposed to the public its called satellite electronic weapons its exstreamly dangerous to this country and can be used to take over this entire country which i have a feeling is being planned; but it must be exposed to the public or we are all in danger.

Unbeliveably this technology is happening to some people right here in the united states and its the most horrible thing for anyone to go through.

I hope you see this because it must be aknowleged or this entire country is in trouble.

thank you!

Yours truly
from houston Mo.

muzzled dogg
11-04-2008, 11:12 PM
???????????????????????????

rajibo
11-04-2008, 11:15 PM
http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/289508/357503.jpg

muh_roads
11-04-2008, 11:17 PM
http://samueljscott.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/ron-paul.jpg

"WTF is this shit?"

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Dr. Paul , I am one of your biggest supporters, this election is one of the most curcial elections, Ever! We have so many horrible things faceing this coutnry and so many people do not understand what lie's ahead of us. Your running for presidency has opend so many peoples eyes and thats exstreamly important and i thank you for doing that!

There is a new technology that must be exposed to the public its called satellite electronic weapons its exstreamly dangerous to this country and can be used to take over this entire country which i have a feeling is being planned; but it must be exposed to the public or we are all in danger.

Unbeliveably this technology is happening to some people right here in the united states and its the most horrible thing for anyone to go through.

I hope you see this because it must be aknowleged or this entire country is in trouble.

thank you!

Yours truly
from houston Mo.
http://legacy.resublimity.net/leeman/3.2/facepalm.jpg

Scribbler de Stebbing
11-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks. I needed a big smile tonight.

RideTheDirt
11-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Lmao
http://legacy.resublimity.net/leeman/3.2/facepalm.jpg

Matisa
11-05-2008, 12:10 AM
sorry to see all the lunnies out tonight! what a horrible night for this whole country!

IRS get off this website!

sevin
11-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Does this site have enough mods to lock and/or delete pointless threads that bury more important topics? If not, no offense to the webmasters, but something needs to be done.

Matisa
11-05-2008, 12:27 AM
well i don't actually go around looking for threads the offend me, thats just not something i do, but im offended when someone tryies to trash a thread I wrote just because they don't like it.

Ranger29860
11-05-2008, 12:29 AM
1. does this have anything to do with elections 2008?
2. how much have you had to drink?

aravoth
11-05-2008, 12:38 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/aravoth/sisko.gif

Matisa
11-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Im not really sure,, but the tread i wrote does....

Matisa
11-05-2008, 01:10 AM
it was actually written to Dr Ron Paul , him and only him....

LibertyEagle
11-05-2008, 01:13 AM

Uh.... I don't think Ron Paul reads here. You may want to write him at his Congressional office.

yongrel
11-05-2008, 01:14 AM
Wait... what the hell is this shit?

Danke
11-05-2008, 01:15 AM

Hi, I'm RP's designated spokesperson here.

We are aware of the issue and are working diligently on solving this problem. Rest assured, this has our utmost attention.

Now, turn off your computer, take some sleeping pills and get a good night's rest.

Matisa
11-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Danke, can you give me an address to write to RP? if you can please send it to my notifications box..

Thanks

Danke
11-05-2008, 01:43 AM
Danke, can you give me an address to write to RP? if you can please send it to my notifications box..

Thanks

Done.

Matisa
11-05-2008, 02:58 PM
danke, where did our post go?

heavenlyboy34
11-05-2008, 03:03 PM

thank you!

Yours truly
from houston Mo.

You should have someone proofread this and correct your grammar, spelling, mechanics, and punctuation before sending it to Dr. Paul. lol

tangent4ronpaul
11-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Matisa,

you should probably read this very important report:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:
An Empirical Study
Ali Rahimi1, Ben Recht 2, Jason Taylor 2, Noah Vawter 2
17 Feb 2005

1: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science department, MIT.
2: Media Laboratory, MIT.

Abstract
Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

Introduction
It has long been suspected that the government has been using satellites to read and control the minds of certain citizens. The use of aluminum helmets has been a common guerrilla tactic against the government's invasive tactics [1]. Surprisingly, these helmets can in fact help the government spy on citizens by amplifying certain key frequency ranges reserved for government use. In addition, none of the three helmets we analyzed provided significant attenuation to most frequency bands.

We describe our experimental setup, report our results, and conclude with a few design guidelines for constructing more effective helmets.

[...]

;)

-t

Matisa
11-05-2008, 07:59 PM
well i'll tell ya what i will worry about me and you worry about your life, hows that sound...

and if i ever actually write an actual letter i'll do alot more then have the grammer checked and everything else.. but then really non of your bussiness now is it?

like i said IRS get off this website.