PDA

View Full Version : Anyone sense secession/revolt?

Patriot123
11-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else sense a mass secession of states? Or a revolt? And by revolt, I mean violent. Listening to everything... seeing everything. I sense some sort of Chinese/Mao Ze Dong style revolution - capitalists versus communists... That or mass secession. Or a breakdown of the country itself until it murders itself - like the USSR.

And just so I don't get arrested for having words shoved down my throat [NSA :D ], I'm not endorsing, supporting, or encouraging violence.

muzzled dogg
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
not in massachusetts

heavenlyboy34
11-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else sense a mass secession of states? Or a revolt? And by revolt, I mean violent. Listening to everything... seeing everything. I sense some sort of Chinese/Mao Ze Dong style revolution - capitalists versus communists... That or mass secession. Or a breakdown of the country itself until it murders itself - like the USSR.

And just so I don't get arrested for having words shoved down my throat [NSA :D ], I'm not endorsing, supporting, or encouraging violence.

I do smell rising discontent in the air. ;)

mediahasyou
11-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Theres definitely shit going down on facebook now.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm angry as the rest of you, but let's keep it peaceful.

When we remain peaceful yet non-compliant, the world will see who the real bad guys are.

bill50
11-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Not according to the average % of voters casting a dissenting vote. Most states were only 1% freedom versus 99% fascism. At least according to the people counting the votes.

mediahasyou
11-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Not according to the average % of voters casting a dissenting vote. Most states were only 1% freedom versus 99% fascism. At least according to the people counting the votes.

That's counting the voters. :rolleyes: not the nonvoters. The ones who dont believe in the system.

nate895
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM

Not all those who voted for fascism believe in it. I only have this to say, if Obama crosses the line into banning guns, destroying any semblance of a market economy, or any one of many issues, a revolt might just happen.

Zippyjuan
11-04-2008, 11:02 PM
No revolts in my area. The sun will still come up tomorrow.

dr. hfn
11-04-2008, 11:09 PM
i hope so

Penners
11-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Are you kidding? This election shows just how stupid the American people really are. I think I'll go write my letter to Putin and tell him to be sure to target my house for the big one.