PDA

View Full Version : HTML help needed for a revolutionary idea...

LibertiORDeth
11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
It's not actually that revolutionary, quite basic and has probably already been (unsuccessfully) tried before (as if it succeeded I would know about it).
We need to create a website with no tags of association (nothing promoting any particular party, political, social, or philosophical platform besides it's own, etc.) with a news page, chat room, forum, etc. Eventually planning on taking this to a community level with meet up groups, college clubs, etc. Not to detract from this site (which serves it's purpose) or CFL but we need something with no name associations, a completely clean slate, which we need to advertise every where possible. If we are all in for it we can do it. I have very little HTML skills so need someone to help with the website. Any other input on this would be great, if there already is something like this (and not something that had a chance and failed) please let me know.

Nate K
11-04-2008, 10:17 PM
i'd wait till more people are unified on an idea. so many projects have started and failed cause the attention is divided.

LibertiORDeth
11-04-2008, 10:25 PM
i'd wait till more people are unified on an idea. so many projects have started and failed cause the attention is divided.

This would be an attempt to unify them...

LibertiORDeth
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
bump

RonPaulVolunteer
11-05-2008, 12:21 AM
It's not actually that revolutionary, quite basic and has probably already been (unsuccessfully) tried before (as if it succeeded I would know about it).
We need to create a website with no tags of association (nothing promoting any particular party, political, social, or philosophical platform besides it's own, etc.) with a news page, chat room, forum, etc. Eventually planning on taking this to a community level with meet up groups, college clubs, etc. Not to detract from this site (which serves it's purpose) or CFL but we need something with no name associations, a completely clean slate, which we need to advertise every where possible. If we are all in for it we can do it. I have very little HTML skills so need someone to help with the website. Any other input on this would be great, if there already is something like this (and not something that had a chance and failed) please let me know.

Something a little similar is about to launch this month.

Nate K
11-05-2008, 12:24 AM

that is what?

slaveuprising?

LibertiORDeth
11-05-2008, 12:24 AM

Details?

LibertiORDeth
11-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Last bump, if I have to do this anymore that means the idea wouldn't go anywhere no matter how much I kept this thread going.

JVParkour
11-05-2008, 06:45 PM
I would help, but I don't know how to make websites!

LibertiORDeth
11-05-2008, 07:59 PM
I would help, but I don't know how to make websites!

Well if we ever get the site up there will be other help needed.

LibertyWorker
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Join,Organize,Fight http://www.libertyworker.org

The Database from the site will carry over even after beta ends.

you will not lose any videos/pictures/blogs/new groups/or log in information at the end of beta.

We have a lot more projects to announce vary soon.. so stay tuned

LibertyWorker
11-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Bump for freedom

LibertiORDeth
11-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Join,Organize,Fight http://www.libertyworker.org

The Database from the site will carry over even after beta ends.

you will not lose any videos/pictures/blogs/new groups/or log in information at the end of beta.

We have a lot more projects to announce vary soon.. so stay tuned

That's pretty close to what I had in mind, we'll see if this takes off in the near future. I don't want to start a new project from scratch so if you can get somewhere within the next few weeks I'm down for this.

kaleidoscope eyes
11-06-2008, 04:41 AM
bump

LibertyWorker
11-06-2008, 01:57 PM
That's pretty close to what I had in mind, we'll see if this takes off in the near future. I don't want to start a new project from scratch so if you can get somewhere within the next few weeks I'm down for this.

I and a growing group of patriots in the twin cities have started this new network for patriots to get together and organize activist activities.

1. http://www.libertyworker.org Social networking site. ---This site is live---forums will be up shortly

2. libertyworker.com Current patriot news and information---launches November 30th 2008

We have a lot more projects to announce vary soon.. so stay tuned.

LibertiORDeth
11-06-2008, 10:36 PM
I and a growing group of patriots in the twin cities have started this new network for patriots to get together and organize activist activities.

1. http://www.libertyworker.org Social networking site. ---This site is live---forums will be up shortly

2. libertyworker.com Current patriot news and information---launches November 30th 2008

We have a lot more projects to announce vary soon.. so stay tuned.

Like I said, I'll stay tuned and give it a shot.