PDA

View Full Version : why did you guys close his thread?

blazin_it_alwyz
09-07-2007, 08:32 PM
The guy who said RP had no chance, why did you close his thread? I would rather we keep those threads open, so we can explain to them their fallacies.....

here is my response....

Hello Folks,

I know this thread won't be well received here and I expect people to start going nuts, but lets live upto reality.

Ron Paul won't win the nomination. Listen, he may have the highest read wiki article, most meetup members, generate the most traffic, be the most funded candidate on the internet... but he can't and won't win the nomination.

Why? Because Ron Paul supporters are the internet. News flash people, we are a very small majority of the voting public and all of us are on the internet.. thereby amplifying the popularity. We are also a small, vocal majority.

But voters today don't have the intelligence to understand Ron Paul's message. They want their candidate in a sound-byte... "We will give you universal healthcare! We will make you safe! We need the department of education!".. that is what people want to hear... NOT we are going to get rid of the DoE, DHS, FBI, CIA, UN etc. You Ron Paul hopefuls out there are giving the American public too much credit for their intelligence.

Americans have become zombified to the point of not giving someone more than 60 seconds to make their point...

Face it folks, Ron Paul is too intelligent for America. There is no way that America will accept him.

Thanks for listening and let the flames beging!

First of all, you confuse us with other forums. No flaming needed, I can civily respond to each and every one of your questions......

Most funded candidate on the internet? Cross out the last 3 words of that sentence first of all....

2nd of all, this whole notion that Ron Paul supporters only exist on the internet has been proven wrong many times. Look no further than the thunderous applause Ron Paul received at the Fox debates, including him getting 33% of the vote, winning the Fox text poll vote. That means 33% of people legitimately disagreed with the view points of Hannity, Chris Matthews, and Giuliani, who un-professionally snickered his whole way through. And you couldn't even vote twice, despite what Hannity might have you believe...

3rd of all, we are in the process of making many, MANY CONVERTS. You have to realize, only 50% of America even VOTES. So that axes out most of the brain dead people you speak of, so you are wrong on that point also.

The fact that you would agree that Ron Paul is the best candidate, but you just say he won't win, is the very thing that is holding us back, people like you. Ron Paul is gaining tremendous support BY THE SECOND. If he wins the republican primaries, he can't be silenced any longer.

I would disagree with you, because even though we ron paul supporters are on the internet, we will do whatever it takes to get into office, even if that means there is 3 feet of snow, I will find a way to get out and cast my vote, we are a very dedicated bunch, the fact that you and others might underestimate us is fine, but that only eggs us on.

For instance, over at another site, another person made a comment, saying "Ron Paul is going absolutely nowhere, don't waste your money donating to him", and just for that, I donated 100 dollars to the campaign right on the spot, and I responded to him
"I just donated 100 dollars to the campaign, based SOLELY on what you have just said. Please, keep egging us on, you are only getting us even more pissed off".

If you are not a believer, we will show you.

micahnelson
09-07-2007, 08:33 PM
OP asked for lock

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Threads don't have to die, we can start a dozen others to honor them in remembrance!

foofighter20x
09-07-2007, 08:36 PM
OP asked for lock

there's your answer. :)

blazin_it_alwyz
09-07-2007, 08:38 PM
there's your answer. :)

Oh ok I thought you just closed the thread, I'm just not interested in running away from these people.

All is well then, carry on :D

Kregener
09-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Please lock this thread.

blazin_it_alwyz
09-07-2007, 08:44 PM
yeah w/e lock it unless someone wants it open