PDA

View Full Version : Um... Is Obama going out on that stage in front of that crowd?

Razmear
11-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Looks like Obama will be unprotected in front of that huge crowd on a runway style stage. That dude has balls. Just hope no asswipe tries anything or this country will explode.

And yes I'm glad Obama wiped out McCain.

eb

V3n
11-04-2008, 09:43 PM
They were talking about security earlier tonight. Dude is covered.

kirkblitz
11-04-2008, 09:44 PM
fucken hell they showed atlanta and i thought it was kenya. :mad::mad::mad:

Brassmouth
11-04-2008, 09:47 PM

You're a disgrace.

SnappleLlama
11-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Looks like Obama will be unprotected in front of that huge crowd on a runway style stage. That dude has balls. Just hope no asswipe tries anything or this country will explode.

eb

Anyone who would be stupid enough to try something against Obama would immediately be eviscerated by his cult!

Kludge
11-04-2008, 09:50 PM
I had to turn it off.

smithtg
11-04-2008, 09:50 PM

eb

i just told my wife, its gonna be crazy shit if what you say above happens. there are fucking crazies out there

SovereignMN
11-04-2008, 09:55 PM
I had to turn it off.

Ditto. Couldn't stand it any longer.

Razmear
11-04-2008, 10:05 PM
You're a disgrace.

And your a dumbass if you think we would be better off if McCain won.

eb

rational thinker
11-04-2008, 10:11 PM
and yes i'm glad obama wiped out mccain.

so am i!

smithtg
11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
going to bed now

if that guy gets whacked tonight Im staying home and buckling down for a couple days

Dave39168
11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
had to log in just to say...

eb

agreed

I had to turn it off.

agreed

Ditto. Couldn't stand it any longer.

agreed

eb

agreed

so am i!

agreed

literatim
11-04-2008, 10:18 PM

eb

You think we are better off with a Democratic majority in Congress and a Democrat President?

angelatc
11-04-2008, 10:22 PM
I had to turn it off.

Me too. I am very sad tonight.

How did I end up being so different than all those people who voted for McCain or Obama? And why are there so many of them and so few of us?

dawnbt
11-04-2008, 10:24 PM
You think we are better off with a Democratic majority in Congress and a Democrat President?

This is what scares the hell out of me!!!! My birthday is Jan 20th. I'd like to change it to any other day next year, cause it's gonna suck!

Razmear
11-04-2008, 10:25 PM

McCain would have our troops invading Syria and Iran in an endless pursuit on the War On Terror and for the protection of The Holy State Of Israel, so yes I think were better off with just about anyone else but him. The only worse Republican they could have nominated would have been Rudy.

Bush got away with numerous war crimes while the Dems controlled the congress, so I have no faith in the Gridlock Theory anymore.

eb

Razmear
11-04-2008, 10:27 PM
This is what scares the hell out of me!!!! My birthday is Jan 20th. I'd like to change it to any other day next year, cause it's gonna suck!

Wow, mine too, 1968.
I was hoping to have Ron Paul's Inauguration party as a birthday bash back when we still had hope of victory.

eb