PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm not depressed about the losses.

Ian A.
11-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh yea, I'd be ecstatic if my man B.J. Lawson was elected, but unfortunately N. Carolina has a natural resource of retards. But I'm not depressed or crying in my beer.

How do I feel? Excited actually! No I'm not just saying that because I want to cheer you up or I'm in denial. I really am a little pumped because this election really tapped us out financially early on, and we were at our weakest near the end. We spent so much money on Ron Paul, and we devoted so much to getting him elected, that by the time the MLK money bomb came around in January, it was clear the well was running dry. I am sad to say I spent no money at all on RP candidates--even ones in my own state!! I can't bleed myself for these candidates anymore. I have a car, rent, student loans, tons of dental work and new prescription glasses. I can't sacrifice anymore.

That will all change come 2010. We will all be refreshed and ready to fight again for not just one candidate getting $10. million, but HUNDREDS of RP candidates getting hundreds of thousands each! This election we had only the last half-year to catch-up on men like BJ, but we now know who to financially support EARLY in the race. I'm sure MANY Ron Paul Republicans chose not to run because it was too late in the election. They will sprout up next year, and we will have plenty of time to fight for them.

Jesse Ventura was talking about how he won in Minnesota because it wasn't a presidential election and less people voted--except the passionate disenfranchised citizens who dominated the polls. This presidential election (like the last one) has a high turnout, which means more stupid people that don't understand shit about current events or economics who want McBama's ass in the oval office.

The 2010 election will be different. More stupid people at home instead of voting. We patriots will dominate the campaigns and I am looking forward to it. :D

Otter Mii-kun
11-04-2008, 11:37 PM
As much as I wanted him to win, I wasn't expecting such by a long shot. Voters don't want Republicans anymore, even if they truly are for smaller government.

According to Ryan McMaken at LRC, Lawson was another casualty of the Bush Regime's implosion.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/023823.html

Maybe Lawson can try again in 2010--though I don't think he'll do any better. This Democratic majority in Congress could very well be long-term/quasi-permanent- again thanks to the Bush Regime!

Printo
11-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Oh yea, I'd be ecstatic if my man B.J. Lawson was elected, but unfortunately N. Carolina has a natural resource of retards. But I'm not depressed or crying in my beer.

How do I feel? Excited actually! No I'm not just saying that because I want to cheer you up or I'm in denial. I really am a little pumped because this election really tapped us out financially early on, and we were at our weakest near the end. We spent so much money on Ron Paul, and we devoted so much to getting him elected, that by the time the MLK money bomb came around in January, it was clear the well was running dry. I am sad to say I spent no money at all on RP candidates--even ones in my own state!! I can't bleed myself for these candidates anymore. I have a car, rent, student loans, tons of dental work and new prescription glasses. I can't sacrifice anymore.

That will all change come 2010. We will all be refreshed and ready to fight again for not just one candidate getting $10. million, but HUNDREDS of RP candidates getting hundreds of thousands each! This election we had only the last half-year to catch-up on men like BJ, but we now know who to financially support EARLY in the race. I'm sure MANY Ron Paul Republicans chose not to run because it was too late in the election. They will sprout up next year, and we will have plenty of time to fight for them.

Jesse Ventura was talking about how he won in Minnesota because it wasn't a presidential election and less people voted--except the passionate disenfranchised citizens who dominated the polls. This presidential election (like the last one) has a high turnout, which means more stupid people that don't understand shit about current events or economics who want McBama's ass in the oval office.

The 2010 election will be different. More stupid people at home instead of voting. We patriots will dominate the campaigns and I am looking forward to it. :D

+1776

Its going to be a takeover not a makeover. The GOP is broken and in 2010 we can make a splash. Its time to sack up and put all our skills to work to make it happen. We have 2 years to prepare, lets do it.

sirachman
11-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Work overtime and save up ^^