PDA

View Full Version : Boycott MSM News That Do Not Show 3rd party Results

kahless
11-04-2008, 08:39 PM
CNN in every past election shows 3rd party candidate results but no longer. Please do not give them any web traffic tonight. Additionally CBSNews.com, MSNBC.com and abcnews.com are also ignoring 3rd party results this time around.

Suprisingly Foxnews.com is the only MSM site reporting 3rd party candidate results.

Nathan Hale
11-04-2008, 08:41 PM
CNN in every past election shows 3rd party candidate results but no longer. Please do not give them any web traffic tonight. Additionally CBSNews.com, MSNBC.com and abcnews.com are also ignoring 3rd party results this time around.

Suprisingly Foxnews.com is the only MSM site reporting 3rd party candidate results.

Sorry, I double-posted this. I was SOOOO upset at CNN, because they have the best election tracker online. And Fox, though I tried using them as an alternative, has no data beyond the Presidential race. Ironic, that Fox is the one we have to turn to in order to get any info on independent candidates.

You know, I was even going to give these outlets the benefit of the doubt in races where the third party candidate was polling at 0-5%. But even in races such as Krikorian's house race or Barkley in the MN Senate, where they polled close to 20%, they were ignored. That's just fucked up.

Nathan Hale
11-04-2008, 08:44 PM
AOL.com has a good election tracker that features all third party and independent candidates - patronize them!

Kludge
11-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Their percentages are embarrassing... Their names were on most of the ballots, probably the first time most people saw their name.

+1 to Hale. AOL is doing a surprisingly good job of handling all the traffic.

A. Havnes
11-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Their percentages are embarrassing... Their names were on most of the ballots, probably the first time most people saw their name.

+1 to Hale. AOL is doing a surprisingly good job of handling all the traffic.

Well, Dr. Paul did say the system is biased. In today's day and age, you'd have to have a huge revolution to even make third party candidates viable. That doesn't stop me from voting for them, it just makes me mad that most people don't even bother to find out who they are! If the MSM doesn't show them, it's not worth the sheeple's time to vote for them.

We really need to reform this whole country. Too bad I can't just overthrow government and create my own ideal world... did I just say that out loud? :o

Matt Collins
11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
AOL.com has a good election tracker that features all third party and independent candidates - patronize them!AOL is owned by Time Warner which is CNN.

Nathan Hale
11-06-2008, 08:51 PM
AOL is owned by Time Warner which is CNN.

And I don't care about boycotting, so that means nothing to me. The fact is that AOL showed all the candidates, so I patronized them.

RSLudlum
11-06-2008, 08:58 PM
MSM??? What's that stand for Main Stream Malfeasance??? :D

Appearently I'm already boycotting them because I don't watch the news unless I know someone that I respect is going to be interviewed...Hell, I hardly even watch TV at all anymore.