PDA

View Full Version : Prez4TheNet is a paid volunteer for another campaign

dude58677
09-07-2007, 08:17 PM
A real supporter who tried to campaign for Ron Paul and failed would come back to these boards for advice. This guy never has been on these boards till the last few minutes and he is saying Ron Paul's campaign is a doomed failure without asking for advice.

Spike Kojima
09-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah hes a total douche nozzle .

njandrewg
09-07-2007, 08:19 PM
we can see these guys a mile away. Just a new tactic to try to fight Ron Paul.

Razmear
09-07-2007, 08:19 PM
We need a sub forum for Troll posts to be dumped to so we don't waste our time on them.

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Say it isn't so!

The pro-troll vote is necessary for our victory!

JosephTheLibertarian
09-07-2007, 08:22 PM
let's get this guy blocked. ip ban this biatch. We do not need pessimism in this campaign

micahnelson
09-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Can we call the subforum Gitmo?

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Can we call the subforum Gitmo?

Triple Gitmo?

Enhanced Interrogations?

njandrewg
09-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Enhanced Interrogations?
we'll make them listen to a Fred Thompson interview!

micahnelson
09-07-2007, 08:24 PM
We have had three trolls, the fourth is coming... AND ITS THE BIG TROLL...
Would we condone flaming to discover the source?

axiomata
09-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Why is this guy getting any attention.?

It's a two-step process:

1) http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/buttons/report.gif (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/report.php?p=172719)
2) Ignore Prez4theNet (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=3415)

itsnobody
09-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Well he might be, but his strategy has backfired...things like this only make us want Ron Paul to win more, it only adds more fuel to the fire...

Corydoras
09-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Would we condone flaming to discover the source?

So long as we don't do "enhanced interrogation techniques"! That's not our way!
:p

JosephTheLibertarian
09-07-2007, 08:28 PM
I wish I knew where he lives. We can find out through his ip

Kregener
09-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Lurkers who read those types of threads might actually glean something from them.

Censorship and hyper-moderation of unpopular "opinions" is always the first step of a BBS implosion.

History in the making here?

:rolleyes:

micahnelson
09-07-2007, 08:31 PM
well, i would hope the trolling starts eventually. Ive been amazed at the limited amount thus far. It seems the types that would do this sort of thing support paul anyways, lol.

micahnelson
09-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Lurkers who read those types of threads might actually glean something from them.

Censorship and hyper-moderation of unpopular "opinions" is always the first step of a BBS implosion.

The OP asked for the lock.

njandrewg
09-07-2007, 08:33 PM
moderation is one thing....trolling is another. Show me one forum where trolling is allowed. Your neo-condar needs to be fixed :P

Oddball
we'll make them listen to a Fred Thompson interview!

He can probably find one here: http://fredthompsonforum.com/

JosephTheLibertarian

this is a privately owned forum. I'd love to go to his house with a banner stating that he's a neo con - war monger

Prez4TheNet
09-07-2007, 08:36 PM
this is a privately owned forum. I'd love to go to his house with a banner stating that he's a neo con - war monger

Wow, for a Liberatarian, you are pretty quick to rush to judgement.

blazin_it_alwyz
09-07-2007, 08:37 PM
this is a privately owned forum.

And Bill O'Reiley's station is privately owned too, it doesn't make him any less of an asshole to do whatever he wants.

You guys can do whatever, I would rather respond to these people. I mean if he was trolling I can see why, but he basically said he doesn't believe America would support RP, which is a viewpoint, although most of us would disagree with it.

Prez4TheNet
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
And Bill O'Reiley's station is privately owned too, it doesn't make him any less of an asshole to do whatever he wants.

You guys can do whatever, I would rather respond to these people. I mean if he was trolling I can see why, but he basically said he doesn't believe America would support RP, which is a viewpoint, although most of us would disagree with it.

Thanks for the support. Its TOLERANT people like you who will draw more people to Ron Paul.

nist7
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Why jump to conclusions with little to no facts?

The better question to ask here is WWRD? (What Would....you know the rest)

Instead of compounding the problem by labeling an unpopular voice as an intruder from the enemy, we should give him the benefit of the doubt and as the OP has stated that he is a RP supporter and was just frustrated at the general apathy of voting, which has been the case ever since this republic was established.

So I ask again, WWRD?

Ron would reach out with a reasonable and calm voice, backed with solid history and logic. Ron would NOT employ a preemptive offensive based on shallow and idiotic assumptions in order to protect this forum's "borders." ;)

Spike Kojima
09-07-2007, 08:40 PM

Well he's just a little upset that came to this forum and said that the U.S.A's first real hope of freedom for decades is not worth fighting for.

Prez4TheNet
09-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Why jump to conclusions with little to no facts?

The better question to ask here is WWRD? (What Would....you know the rest)

Instead of compounding the problem by labeling an unpopular voice as an intruder from the enemy, we should give him the benefit of the doubt and as the OP has stated that he is a RP supporter and was just frustrated at the general apathy of voting, which has been the case ever since this republic was established.

So I ask again, WWRD?

This just highlights the very point I was trying to make. You guys rushed to judgment about me because of an unpopular opinion. Sound familiar to anyone?

We lambast the media for doing it, yet, here we are doing the very thing that we detest.

nist7
09-07-2007, 08:45 PM
This just highlights the very point I was trying to make. You guys rushed to judgment about me because of an unpopular opinion. Sound familiar to anyone?

We lambast the media for doing it, yet, here we are doing the very thing that we detest.

Ron would NOT employ a preemptive offensive based on shallow and idiotic assumptions in order to protect this forum's "borders."

;)

CasualApathy
09-07-2007, 08:45 PM
let's get this guy blocked. ip ban this biatch. We do not need pessimism in this campaign

Really? no dissent allowed ?

Just sayin...

blazin_it_alwyz
09-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the support. Its TOLERANT people like you who will draw more people to Ron Paul.

Your welcome, although I do want to make it clear that me, along with most of the people on this board, disagree with your previous comments.

Corydoras
Yeah, but whose campaign are you with? Ron Paul's?

Kuldebar
Really? no dissent allowed ?

Just sayin...

If you'in ain't with us, you agin' us!

:cool:

catwoman
09-07-2007, 08:50 PM
For the record, if you read my posts, I was just trying to encourage you because it's true, it can be discouraging when it seems like people aren't willing to listen. But when the stakes are this high, you just can't give up.

torchbearer
09-07-2007, 08:52 PM

You can have an implosion from over moderation, or you could have an explosion like the troll infestation at fred thompson forum (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/) .

DjLoTi
09-07-2007, 08:54 PM
See, I go to sleep, I wake up, and all of a sudden RPF is hell in a hand basket because of one guy

ppl need to chill out. I got my friday night party sessions coming up so that should be fun

CasualApathy
09-07-2007, 08:56 PM
If you'in ain't with us, you agin' us!

:cool:

I doubt Ron would agree ;)

jonahtrainer
09-07-2007, 08:57 PM
You can have an implosion from over moderation, or you could have an explosion like the troll infestation at fred thompson forum (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/) .

There is no troll infestation at FTF. Those are all good, honest and sincere Fred Thompson supporters. If you don't agree I am sure they will give you a free trip to Gitmo!

Long Live President Thompson!

CasualApathy
09-07-2007, 09:00 PM

Some moderation is OK in extreme cases, but i think banning people should not be done lightly.

Besides, i seriously doubt there are enough trolls out there to take over THIS forum

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 09:05 PM
If it had happened the way I'd liked, no one would have replied to the thread topic made by the first time poster. It would have been locked and a mod would send a nice little note suggesting to the new member that he/she try again and be more constructive.

I think the burden is higher for newcomers to a discussion forum in the same way when meeting people in real life. This is a community we have here.

A person should invest enough effort to introduce themselves and get to know people before they disrobe and show their ass.

blazin_it_alwyz
09-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Some moderation is OK in extreme cases, but i think banning people should not be done lightly.

I think anyone who has a viewpoint is fair game, but anyone who just comes in here and says
"Ron Paul sux because he is a liberal cut and runner" should just be banned, or the people who are making topics solely to troll should be banned.

dude58677
09-07-2007, 09:07 PM
I don't think that Prez should be banned. The Ron Paul campaign doesn't ban people that come to his forum even if they are volunteers of other campaigns. I just said he was a volunteer for another campaign.

aravoth
09-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I like trolls. People passing by these forums may have the same ideas they do. In this way we can present intellectual arguments based on facts to couter point any assertion made by a forum troll, even if the troll is from the deep, deep, dark, dark, deep, dark, pit.

Anyway, it keeps us on our toes, and makes us better when argueing these points amoung the general population when we are out doing the grassroots thing.

The American people are much more smart than most lurkers think.

It is my opinion that over the last few months of this campaign. The silent majority is beginning to clear it's throat, and soon, we will roar. The sleeping giant has awakend again, and before the election is over, we will show the world why American patriotism is ledgendary.

I love this shit.

Revolution9
09-07-2007, 09:12 PM

Wow. For a troll you are pretty droll. Looks like yer dualistic momentum just crashed ya face first into a wall. Your first troll thread had you so discombobulated you resorted to locking it. I'll bet yer ass was just a fuming but alas..due to intellectual disorientation and bb shot ammo that was all used up and discredited by the end of the first page your level of repartee has fallen measurably.. Just look at the abderitic drooldonkey passive aggresive drivel above.. Simply and utterly pathetic.. But keep going..bring it on junior..make some hay..if ya got any ass that ain't stuck in yer hat.. I got some reality for ya. The sea change is on. RP will be President. And their ain't shit nor shinola that some baragrugous fool like you can do about it. It only took 18% of the population to win the Revolutionary War and pamphleteering was a great part of the effort to educate. We fucking rule at pamphleteering. The other golems have nothing but money and are cast through the cool hypnotizing lake of fire of the idiot box as leaders to the somnambulatory public. But soon the babble will turn to real words. Sound bite will turn to substance. Paper will turn to gold. Energy will be free. The dynamite is now lodged firmly up the oligarchic parasites fundament.

President Dr Ron Paul - World Heavyweight Champion of The People!
Randy

ButchHowdy
09-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Remember bipolar Utah Apocalypse?

We nursed him through his fits. Prez4TheNet deserves the same courtesy.

After 3 strikes, off to RONMO's Freedom Camp!

Revolution9
09-07-2007, 09:16 PM
IThe sleeping giant has awakend again, and before the election is over, we will show the world why American patriotism is ledgendary.

I love this shit.

I love this shit too.. Great lne above.

Best Regards
Randy

torchbearer
09-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I like trolls. People passing by these forums may have the same ideas they do. In this way we can present intellectual arguments based on facts to couter point any assertion made by a forum troll, even if the troll is from the deep, deep, dark, dark, deep, dark, pit.

Anyway, it keeps us on our toes, and makes us better when argueing these points amoung the general population when we are out doing the grassroots thing.

The American people are much more smart than most lurkers think.

It is my opinion that over the last few months of this campaign. The silent majority is beginning to clear it's throat, and soon, we will roar. The sleeping giant has awakend again, and before the election is over, we will show the world why American patriotism is ledgendary.

I love this shit.

Idea for your next video: "Awaken the sleeping giant".

torchbearer
09-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Wow. For a troll you are pretty droll. Looks like yer dualistic momentum just crashed ya face first into a wall. Your first troll thread had you so discombobulated you resorted to locking it. I'll bet yer ass was just a fuming but alas..due to intellectual disorientation and bb shot ammo that was all used up and discredited by the end of the first page your level of repartee has fallen measurably.. Just look at the abderitic drooldonkey passive aggresive drivel above.. Simply and utterly pathetic.. But keep going..bring it on junior..make some hay..if ya got any ass that ain't stuck in yer hat.. I got some reality for ya. The sea change is on. RP will be President. And their ain't shit nor shinola that some baragrugous fool like you can do about it. It only took 18% of the population to win the Revolutionary War and pamphleteering was a great part of the effort to educate. We fucking rule at pamphleteering. The other golems have nothing but money and are cast through the cool hypnotizing lake of fire of the idiot box as leaders to the somnambulatory public. But soon the babble will turn to real words. Sound bite will turn to substance. Paper will turn to gold. Energy will be free. The dynamite is now lodged firmly up the oligarchic parasites fundament.

President Dr Ron Paul - World Heavyweight Champion of The People!
Randy

Wow. We may not always see eye to eye... but i'm glad you are on my team. :)
Randy, over time I have become a fan of your thoughts and writing style. If I could afford you, I'd hire you to be my speech writer.

aravoth
09-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Wow. We may not always see eye to eye... but i'm glad you are on my team. :)
Randy, over time I have become a fan of your thoughts and writing style. If I could afford you, I'd hire you to be my speech writer.

Aye, I'm always impressed with Randy's intellect.

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Wow. We certainly have PILING ON nailed down, don't we? The guy apologized in the last thread, and then asked for it to be locked. He was bummed out from some reactions he'd gotten after campaigning for Dr. Paul. It has happened to all of us.

He apologized alright already. Can we just stop this piling on BS please? This looks more like a collectivist lynch mob, than Ron Paul supporters.

disinter
09-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Mr. White is another one.