PDA

View Full Version : At least we get to see Obama sheep watch Obama fail

nbhadja
11-04-2008, 07:46 PM
I will enjoy watching those morons, especially the college students who support Obama, react to Obama as he fails, makes the economy worse through inflation, and invades Iran and Pakistan.

I will rub it in for the rest of their lives.

Although I think I am gonna puke walking around listening to them yap about Obama winning.

Ignorance is no excuse, I hope the inflation hits them the hardest. They deserve to suffer.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
"If that man [Obama] handed me a gun and told me to go fight, I wouldn't even question him, because I know he wouldn't send me to war without a good reason."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=166531&page=2

tremendoustie
11-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I will enjoy watching those morons, especially the college students who support Obama, react to Obama as he fails, makes the economy worse through inflation, and invades Iran and Pakistan.

I will rub it in for the rest of their lives.

Although I think I am gonna puke walking around listening to them yap about Obama winning.

Ignorance is no excuse, I hope the inflation hits them the hardest. They deserve to suffer.

This is THE KEY, imo: Are the Obama supporters supporting the man, or ideas and expected performance? Will they support this man no matter what he says, will they brainwash themselves into believing he is always right, in order to not consider the possibility that they have been wrong? Or will they reject Obama if he fails to measure up to what they believe in and what they expect?

If Obama says, "march off a cliff", how many will reject Obama because of this insane demand, and how many will reconsider their prior aversion to long drops with a hard landing?

If most are supporting ideas, and have chosen the wrong representative for them, there will be hope when things do not improve. If this is another cult of personality, we're in big trouble.

Edit:
"If that man [Obama] handed me a gun and told me to go fight, I wouldn't even question him, because I know he wouldn't send me to war without a good reason."

The above quote is not encouraging. It indicates a refusal to think for oneself, and a greater trust in a man than in principles. Hitler put guns into the hands of people who believed in him as this man believes in Obama. No man is worthy of such trust.

A. Havnes
11-04-2008, 10:12 PM
I think they're too dumb to realize when he does a bad job. Why do most of them think Bush is doing a bad job? Because that's what they hear others talk about!

gls
11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
I doubt it. They've made themselves believe he is anti-war and pro civil liberties when his record clearly shows otherwise.

tremendoustie
11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
I think they're too dumb to realize when he does a bad job. Why do most of them think Bush is doing a bad job? Because that's what they hear others talk about!

Exactly. Republicans hated McCain until he won the primary, then they loved him. One can make oneself believe almost anything. People in this country seem to be willing to twist the facts and their own principles to avoid considering the possibility that they have been wrong, or that the talking heads and politicians they have trusted are not all they believed them to be. Plus, the republicans believe that they need to close ranks and avoid any dissent in order to beat this demonetization of democrats that has been put into their heads, and vice versa. "I must not think honestly about what is right, lest I prove that I have fought for what is wrong all along, and that I have trusted the wrong people, and lest I allow a chink in my armor and let the EEEVIL (insert democrats or republicans here) into power." This thinking has a lot of power to manipulate your mind, if you let it.

vodalian
11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
I doubt it. They've made themselves believe he is anti-war and pro civil liberties when his record clearly shows otherwise.

Exactly. His supporters don't seem very good at paying attention.