PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania goes to Obama, election is over

socialize_me
11-04-2008, 07:17 PM
byebye America

brandon
11-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Not a surprise...polls were predicting this for months. Not to mention PA went blue for president the last two elections as well

thehighwaymanq
11-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Even though nearly all of us saw this day coming, it's going to be hard to take it when it's actually official.

Which, by the way its going, might me in about 10 minutes,

SnappleLlama
11-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Come on...Philadelphia guaranteed an Obama win. PA going blue is not a surprise.

Cleaner44
11-04-2008, 07:22 PM
byebye America

You just now realized our Republic is gone???

Don't tell me you hoped McCain would reverse himself and stand for the Constitution.

The_Orlonater
11-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Well, 4 more years. Can we do it?

socialize_me
11-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Come on...Philadelphia guaranteed an Obama win. PA going blue is not a surprise.

Yeah, but it's over now..if McCain didn't get Pennsylvania, it was all over basically.

Either way, this is a tough one to take. I'm more annoyed than anything that Obama is going to win because everyone sees him as the second coming..although, it will be a lot sweeter to watch Obama's support go down the tubes...kinda funny how the Obama supporters were making fun of Bush supporters for turning on him, yet the same will happen with Obama. How many more times do we need voters to be depressed their candidate sucks balls before they actually think? THINK! That's all I'm asking America...

SnappleLlama
11-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Yeah, but it's over now..if McCain didn't get Pennsylvania, it was all over basically.

Either way, this is a tough one to take. I'm more annoyed than anything that Obama is going to win because everyone sees him as the second coming..

Agreed. I can't stand the smarminess of Obama supporters.

UtahApocalypse
11-04-2008, 07:29 PM
It was not that Obama needed PA it was that McCain HAD to get it.

The_Orlonater
11-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Agreed. I can't stand the smarminess of Obama supporters.

I go to a Chicago Public School, you should see what I have to put up with. It's torture, literally. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. They're going to talk about the election! :(

Save me.

AdamT
11-04-2008, 07:35 PM
THINK! That's all I'm asking America...

You're asking way too much.

virgil47
11-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the U.S.S.R. The civilian security corps will be recruiting soon. The fairness doctrine will soon be reactivated which will remove conservative talk radio from the airways. I suspect the assault weapons ban will be re instituted on a permanent basis. I'll be surprised if some restrictions on our first amendment rights are not enacted. I will not be surprised to see a license required for an individual to own a computer as they can be used to foment revolution and cause unrest. I believe that with the licensing of computers will come the tracking of all internet communications. If this happens there will be no utilization of the internet for political purposes as this will be seen as fomenting unrest. Don't think any of this can happen? I hope and pray you are right but I am afraid you are wrong.

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the U.S.S.R. The civilian security corps will be recruiting soon. The fairness doctrine will soon be reactivated which will remove conservative talk radio from the airways. I suspect the assault weapons ban will be re instituted on a permanent basis. I'll be surprised if some restrictions on our first amendment rights are not enacted. I will not be surprised to see a license required for an individual to own a computer as they can be used to foment revolution and cause unrest. I believe that with the licensing of computers will come the tracking of all internet communications. If this happens there will be no utilization of the internet for political purposes as this will be seen as fomenting unrest. Don't think any of this can happen? I hope and pray you are right but I am afraid you are wrong.

Aren't you the guy in another thread calling us "morons" and to "work within the system"?

And this is the "system" you want us to work within?

Alawn
11-04-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm more annoyed than anything that Obama is going to win because everyone sees him as the second coming..although, it will be a lot sweeter to watch Obama's support go down the tubes...kinda funny how the Obama supporters were making fun of Bush supporters for turning on him, yet the same will happen with Obama. How many more times do we need voters to be depressed their candidate sucks balls before they actually think? THINK! That's all I'm asking America...

They will never turn on him. They will continue to worship him like he is the Messiah. They will never admit anything he does is wrong. Did he lose any support when he voted for the bailout or for FISA? No.

socialize_me
11-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Aren't you the guy in another thread calling us "morons" and to "work within the system"?

And this is the "system" you want us to work within?

I never said "work within the system". I said DUI's should be illegal. How does this have anything to do with Obama becoming president??

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 08:15 PM
I never said "work within the system". I said DUI's should be illegal. How does this have anything to do with Obama becoming president??

Read the post again and read whose comments I was addressing.:rolleyes:

MelissaCato
11-04-2008, 08:18 PM
I feel sick.