PDA

View Full Version : The crying at freerepublic puts a big effing smile on my face =D

Mortikhi
11-04-2008, 07:05 PM
woohooo cry more you sonsabitches! :):):):)

Maybe next time they will be more receptive to our message. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Lovecraftian4Paul
11-04-2008, 07:06 PM
I have to take some delight in the slow motion trainwreck that is McCain, or else I'll go mad tonight at the venom being injected into this country.

Dorfsmith
11-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Good. All the scum who called us kooks and nutjobs deserve to cry. I'm not happy Obama is headed to the white house but the neocons deserve their suffering tonight.

StateofTrance
11-04-2008, 07:11 PM
hahaha@neo-con idiots..Die fucking morons...hahahah

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 07:20 PM
From my local forum board, arguing with a long time neocon named Chipmunk Whisperer aka CW:

I'm in bold.

It's already started, but it will be fun to watch as it expands further.

I'll watch as CW (and people like him) start squalling about talk radio being shut down, the loss of free speech and criticism of the new Glorious Leader is prosecuted as "domestic terrorist hate speech" under the PATRIOT Act.

And I'll watch as DF (and people like her) defend the Glorious Leader's new mandatory conscription program, for both men and women, as a just and needed policy to achieve victory in the war with Pakistan.

And of course, the system will have a good hearty laugh at all of you, for once again having played you for suckers, chumps and fools, like some hick at a crooked carnival sideshow.

Enjoy the New Amerika.

Speaking as some kind of "outsider"?

Your right to a firearm will fall with the next Supreme Court Judge nominee. Under the Dim Congress, you'll be imperiled just by admitting that you own a gun.

The 2nd Amendment rights will be down the tubes after news/talk radio. (Which already gets over-ridden in South Florida by Rádio Havana's many powerful stations.)

Don't forget The ŘbamaMessiah's Civilian Defense Force, which will be as well funded (and armed) as our military.

Yeah...always vote the Losertarian ticket

My right to own a firearm will fall with my bullet ridden body.

And it's YOU and people just like YOU that have brought this situation to a f**king head, by REFUSING to stand up for ALL constitutional rights when you had the chance.

And for that I'll never forgive you or my fellow countrymen.

Yes, of course I'm an outsider.

People like you threw me out and made sure I wasn't welcome.

Even though we were telling you how to win.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-04-2008, 07:23 PM
I despise that site and its swindler owner. They really smeared Ron Paul good.

Member "Allegra" is some war profiteer in Iraq (sales rep.) and she is probably the biggest pro-Iraq war shill on that site. I look forward to Obama and the new democrat congress ending her cash flow.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-04-2008, 08:13 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2125238/posts

"A special thank you to Noonan, Gerorge Will, Ron Paul, et al. Thank you fools! Thanks for putting us all in danger now from terrorists and the real suppression of conservatism. The Fairness doctrine is coming. Rampant oppression is coming. Taxes being raised is coming. Yes, the ship is now goign to be sinking for good. Obama, Reid and Pelosi will be controlling the direction of this country.

Those that jumped on the Obama train and thsoe that tried to derail McCain after he became our nominee, may you and yours suffer worse than mine.

To those that stood tall and did everything you can to prevent this disaster, I am proud of you. "

Mortikhi
11-04-2008, 08:17 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2125238/posts

I'm getting a stiffy :D:D