PDA

View Full Version : When Obama wins...

socialize_me
11-04-2008, 07:05 PM
...will his Obamatrons turn on him?? I give him 7 months until they start crying, kicking and screaming...

...yet if he passes all of these regulations/spending requests/etc., I give America about 7 years until we're overwhelmed with massive Federal Deficits...by then, Social Security surpluses won't be able to be used to mask the truth behind our shortcomings in the budget...

NoPants
11-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Interesting... About 2 hours ago I told my wife I was projected Obama had 18 months max before the people who voted for him turn on him. But, you might be right with less than a year. He is getting a lot of votes from people who have little experience voting and will be quick to call sour grapes. There are quite a few people who are voting for Obama that I might describe as having a sense of entitlement (just stereotyping lower income democrat voters) and they should have no problem blaming him when they don't get all the free crap he promised during the campaign.

Alawn
11-04-2008, 07:56 PM
No. They will worship him as the Messiah. He can do no wrong. They will praise every evil thing he does.

SnappleLlama
11-04-2008, 07:58 PM
No. They will worship him as the Messiah. He can do no wrong. They will praise every evil thing he does.

Absolutely. It makes me sick. :mad:

yongrel
11-04-2008, 08:06 PM
I give it a year for the adoration to wear off.

NoPants
11-04-2008, 08:15 PM

I can see that too. You could probably split his voters. Take the young/college students and give them just enough time to figure out that, "Wait, you mean he lied to us?" and they should turn. On the other hand, the entitled group I had mentioned, I certainly can see how they might walk around with blinders on. They will find someone else to blame since Obama can "do no wrong". Both situations are possible.

constitutional
11-04-2008, 08:16 PM
He is THE ONE.

James Madison
11-04-2008, 08:17 PM
I can see that too. You could probably split his voters. Take the young/college students and give them just enough time to figure out that, "Wait, you mean he lied to us?" and they should turn. On the other hand, the entitled group I had mentioned, I certainly can see how they might walk around with blinders on. They will find someone else to blame since Obama can "do no wrong". Both situations are possible.

They'll probably just blame it on Bush.

James Madison
11-04-2008, 08:18 PM
He is THE ONE.

Still think he isn't the Anit-Christ?:eek:

mediahasyou
11-04-2008, 08:20 PM
The tory dems didn't turn on the pelosi congress after they failed to withdrawal from Iraq.

So the answer to your question is: no.